Biden fumbles pandemic cure

Whoever is running the Executive Branch needs to write a speech for Demented Biden that he can actually read.  Then it needs to be authorized by his communist buddies.   Then Demented Biden needs to go to Delaware and practice the speech and get 18 Hours rest to deliver it.  These things take time.   What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Man this clown knows how f....ing dumb his supporters and believers are 

Fauci: We did not anticipate the ‘extent of mutations’ with Omicron

Dr. Anthony Fauci on Sunday tried to downplay last week’s comments by Vice President Kamala Harris that the White House never saw Omicron “coming,” insisting the Biden administration was only blindsided by the “extent of the mutations” of the virus strain.

“I think most scientists did not – upon whose advice and direction we have relied – didn’t see Delta coming. We didn’t see Omicron coming,” she added. “And that’s the nature of what this awful virus has been, which as it turns out, has mutations and variants.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/19/fauci-we-did-not-anticipate-extent-of-mutations-with-omicron/

Love that last part.

Only the scientists they approve of. 

Biden says he's making 500 million COVID test kits available for free but hasn't even signed contract to buy them and they may take a YEAR to arrive: 

by Ronny Reyes

Joe Biden has promised to deliver 500 million Covid tests but hasn't even signed a contract to buy them or set up a website so that people can place orders. 'That's not a plan - it's a hope,' Jennifer Nuzzo, an epidemiologist at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, told The New York Time. 'If those tests came in January and February, that could have an impact, but if they are spread out over 10 to 12 months, I'm not sure what kind of impact it is going to have.' It is not even known how many tests will be immediately available

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10338703/Bidens-promise-500-million-free-COVID-test-come-late-help-curb-Omicron-spread.html

Edited by B-Man

On 12/20/2021 at 10:56 AM, B-Man said:

Not that long ago, Democrats argued that health care was a right.

Plus, 'the idea that affordable care or coverage might be tied in any way to one's lifestyle choices was particularly offensive.'

Now, that's changed.

From @katrosenfield: https://unherd.com/2021/12/the-left-would-sacrifice-the-unvaccinated/

WJkmt3LH?format=jpg&name=small

Credit to @ALF and others here. 

They were predicting and advocating for the marginalization of certain members of society a few months back. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Biden says he's making 500 million COVID test kits available for free but hasn't even signed contract to buy them and they may take a YEAR to arrive: 

by Ronny Reyes

Joe Biden has promised to deliver 500 million Covid tests but hasn't even signed a contract to buy them or set up a website so that people can place orders. 'That's not a plan - it's a hope,' Jennifer Nuzzo, an epidemiologist at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, told The New York Time. 'If those tests came in January and February, that could have an impact, but if they are spread out over 10 to 12 months, I'm not sure what kind of impact it is going to have.' It is not even known how many tests will be immediately available

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10338703/Bidens-promise-500-million-free-COVID-test-come-late-help-curb-Omicron-spread.html

Oh boy, just in time for next Christmas...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Angry 1

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/white-house-defends-bidens-handling-231738477.html

Biden actually said no one predicted Omicron- which amazingly ABC news corrected him and stated EVERYONE knew another variant was coming. I am wondering if the media has decided that Biden is too screwed to save so give him all the baggage and let the rest of Dems survive.

• Agree 1

Unless you want to do this for years, here is what life should look like:

A conversation:

"I'm vaccinated.  Oh, you aren't?  You may have what looks like a cold?  Thats OK.  I don't care.  You can still hang out with me today, I couldn't care less if you may have Covid.  And bring your family.  I don't care about their vaccination status."  

Life goes on.  Done.  

Anyone not living like this I pity your existence.  

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/white-house-defends-bidens-handling-231738477.html

Biden actually said no one predicted Omicron- which amazingly ABC news corrected him and stated EVERYONE knew another variant was coming. I am wondering if the media has decided that Biden is too screwed to save so give him all the baggage and let the rest of Dems survive.

Not so fast.  He's the leader of their party.  They're all tied to him like every Repub is tied to Trump.  Although many of the 'rats are deserting the sinking ship.

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Unless you want to do this for years, here is what life should look like:

A conversation:

"I'm vaccinated.  Oh, you aren't?  You may have what looks like a cold?  Thats OK.  I don't care.  You can still hang out with me today, I couldn't care less if you may have Covid.  And bring your family.  I don't care about their vaccination status."  

Life goes on.  Done.  

Anyone not living like this I pity your existence.  

I predict the word flu will soon disappear for our lexicon and replaced with Covid. 

• Agree 1

Demented Biden and his communist buddies continue to botch the response. Tells the country in is comical six point plan that 1 in 5000 vaccinated people will contract COVID.  Whoops. Got that wrong.  Not enough tests and tells states there is no federal response.  Trump would be tarred and feathered for that.  What a mess!

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Irv said:

Biden and his communist buddies continue to botch the response. Tells the country in is comical six point plan that 1 in 5000 vaccinated people will contract COVID.  Whoops. Got that wrong.  Not enough tests and tells states there is no federal response.  Trump would be tarred and feathered for that.  What a mess!

1st, trump deserves to be tarred and feathered for any number of things.

2nd based on what I saw it appears Biden must get lost just getting to the Oval office. Wow. A campaign is like acting, but now he is in the real world he needs more than the 120 minutes per day he is lucid, 60 of which is spent watching General Hospital

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, snafu said:

Who could forget eighteen months earlier...

From Joebiden.com:

In March, Donald Trump claimed that every American who wanted a test could get one. It was a lie then. It’s still a lie.

Now that is some irony....

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1

On 12/28/2021 at 12:43 PM, Niagara Bill said:

1st, trump deserves to be tarred and feathered for any number of things.

I couldn’t agree more. It’s definitely way better now with the southern border wide open. Inflation running wild. Foreign enemies emboldened. Gas prices soaring. A terrorist organization running Afghanistan. And the virus raging through both the vaccinated and unvaccinated population. Yep….this is great! 👍 Let the good times roll. 

• Agree 1

55 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I couldn’t agree more. It’s definitely way better now with the southern border wide open. Inflation running wild. Foreign enemies emboldened. Gas prices soaring. A terrorist organization running Afghanistan. And the virus raging through both the vaccinated and unvaccinated population. Yep….this is great! 👍 Let the good times roll. 

So surfer dude, I never suggested trump was a complete idiot or failure but certainly deserving of t&f for many issues. 

So what do you think of his number 1 gal, Taylor Greene wanting California and other dem states to be separate. Does your man support her?

5 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

So surfer dude, I never suggested trump was a complete idiot or failure but certainly deserving of t&f for many issues. 

So what do you think of his number 1 gal, Taylor Greene wanting California and other dem states to be separate. Does your man support her?

My man? Surfer dude? If I recall, you’re not even American…am I right? Nothing going on in the Colonies this holiday season? 

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

My man? Surfer dude? If I recall, you’re not even American…am I right? Nothing going on in the Colonies this holiday season? 

If Taylor Greene has her way you will not be an American either.

Can you please answer the question.

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

good thing there is a zero chance she has her way as nobody pats attention to her. She’s the rights version of aoc 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Must be nothing happening in Manitoba this time of year. So what the heck, why not troll around the internet telling other people how you think they should run their country? Classic. 

13 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Must be nothing happening in Manitoba this time of year. So what the heck, why not troll around the internet telling other people how you think they should run their country? Classic. 

Which country, the old America or the new one which Cali is not part of. 

Surfs up dude. It beginning to look like the salt water is causing some damage to the old cranium. 

Sooner or later Cali has got to see supporting the extremes of either of these two parties will destroy America.

13 hours ago, aristocrat said:

good thing there is a zero chance she has her way as nobody pats attention to her. She’s the rights version of aoc 

Good way to look at it. AOC would destroy America just as TG. Biden hugs AOC and trump hugs TG. The media give them coverage and cred. 

Thus Jan 6th...happens and who knows what else.

Hope 2022 is better for Americans to heal.

13 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Which country, the old America or the new one which Cali is not part of. 

Surfs up dude. It beginning to look like the salt water is causing some damage to the old cranium. 

Sooner or later Cali has got to see supporting the extremes of either of these two parties will destroy America.

Good way to look at it. AOC would destroy America just as TG. Biden hugs AOC and trump hugs TG. The media give them coverage and cred. 

Thus Jan 6th...happens and who knows what else.

Hope 2022 is better for Americans to heal.

Wait….I thought QUEBEC was going to become its own country. May I suggest you take the plank out of your own eye first? 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wait….I thought QUEBEC was going to become its own country. May I suggest you take the plank out of your own eye first? 😂😂😂

Quebec can go if they want. At  least they had the courage to vote to remain maybe that news didn't hit Cali 20 yrs ago.

I predict that TG and trumpers will talk up separate countries in 2022. If the republican party cannot tell her to shut up and ditch her they are complicit and thus supportive. 

Hope you have a wonderful New Years, safe and joyous. A little cool in parts of SoCal today, so wear your best wet suit when you hit the surf. High tide is coming so wax up quick.

On 12/31/2021 at 11:44 AM, Big Blitz said:

standing ovation GIF

Hopefully AOC Lem-ocrats flock at least raised an eyebrow at the hypocrisy there.

Pandemic lockdowns are the best tool ever to print 5 trillion dollars and exert government take over of several areas of private industry. Don’t look now but they’ve now got a new 14 billion dollar subsidy to Internet service providers.

I’m sure they won’t want to manipulate those providers once their respective revenue streams are dependent… it’s all innocent 😇 

• Thank you (+1) 1