Biden fumbles pandemic cure

11 hours ago, TSOL said:

My post was advocating we all take responsibility for ourselves. I apologize for not communicating that better to you, my bad. 

11 hours ago, TSOL said:

My post was advocating we all take responsibility for ourselves. I apologize for not communicating that better to you, my bad. 

You could hit Tibs in the face with a 2x4 while stating tour case and he still wouldn't get it.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I hope he stays well.  The delta variant seems to be hitting younger people harder. I would be making sure the day car workers are vaccinated.  I’d check on ventilation and such.  

Losing a year of in person school was tough, but from what I’ve seen kids were more resilient over it than adults.

Oh Trump didn’t lie?  Woodward’s interview.

So you’re the smart guy.  What should Biden do?  Should he mandate vaccines?  Because you know what you’d say to that.

Effing hypocrites.

Please explain, preferably with sources. 

9 hours ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

Please explain, preferably with sources. 

I can explain why old man believes that the Delta is hitting the younger harder. He reads CNN too much and believes there coverage of the New Orleans Mayor and others who have pointed out that the younger are now more likely to be I'll as a percent of those ill. It is true as a percent not as a whole number.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I can explain why old man believes that the Delta is hitting the younger harder. He reads CNN too much and believes there coverage of the New Orleans Mayor and others who have pointed out that the younger are now more likely to be I'll as a percent of those ill. It is true as a percent not as a whole number.

I would recommend everyone regardless of their views to examine COVID stats found at cdc.gov rather than relying on anecdotal stories.  

• Agree 2

31 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I believe the American Academy of Pediatrics supports my contention.  I also have heard physicians interviewed who indicate they have a higher number of younger people being hospitalized.  You are correct that it is a higher percentage.  The data as I understand it is that the delta variant is more infectious, and given that children under 12 are not able to be vaccinated yet the math would indicate the percentage of children infected rises, as you suggest.  I would disagree with that not meaning the whole number would change.

What we can all hope is that, while the delta variant seems to be more infectious, it may not have as serious effects on infected individuals.  We’ll have to see how that shakes out.

45 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I would recommend everyone regardless of their views to examine COVID stats found at cdc.gov rather than relying on anecdotal stories.  

I looked at the American Association of Pediatrics website; they have a document on state rates of infection which I tried to copy here but it wouldn’t load from my phone for some reason.  The data as I read it indicates higher infection rates in children over the past month or two.  Whether that is going to translate to higher morbidity and mortality rates we’ll have to see.  Let’s hope not.

NEW YORK POST: Ignore the hysteria: It’s time to move past COVID, America.

Let’s face it: The CDC and its public-health peers have been disaster shows all pandemic long (recall the test it insisted was the only acceptable one, until it turned out to not work?), but the failing has reached the level that the only rational thing to do is to not take its hopeless advice as gospel. Be sensible, but don’t let the scaremongering stop you living your life.

The risk of death or hospitalization for anyone who’s gotten jabbed remains very, very low.

Kids under 12 are also extremely safe.

And, yes, even a single shot of the two-step Moderna and Pfizer jabs does a world of good.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/31/ignore-the-hysteria-its-time-to-move-past-covid-america/

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

point.jpg

RUH-ROH, trouble in Biden-ville: Biden admin and CDC pointing fingers at one another for complete SCREW UP with addressing Delta variant

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/08/02/ruh-roh-trouble-in-biden-ville-biden-admin-and-cdc-pointing-fingers-at-one-another-for-complete-screw-up-with-addressing-delta-variant/

I didn't read it yet - I'm going to assume in the article someone is blaming Trump for firing people at the far left CDC.....if not that will most definitely be the knee jerk reaction by the low info sheep.

• Like (+1) 1

7 day average of new US cases is now twice a bad as this time last year…  after 6 months with a vaccine and all the natural immunity from survivors. 

Biden’s pandemic plan is looking to be to inherit a vaccine, botch the roll out and then start blaming governors.  

Beautiful. Who knew a vote for Biden was a vote for even more incompetence than we’d already seen. 

On 7/30/2021 at 3:06 PM, billsfanmiamioh said:

A little over 300 kids under 17 have died from covid. I’m getting pretty sick of the “but the children” excuse. And I have a 4 year old.  

Leftists will always use children as their ideological human shields.  It's constant.  Just waiting for a COVID version of Greta to drop.  And Greta was a climate change version of David Hogg.  And David Hogg was a gun control version of...well you get the point.

• Like (+1) 1

I won’t blame Trump for his handling of the pandemic, and I won’t blame Biden.   Insofar as neither has been able to gain a handle on the virus. 

Both made/are making plenty of mistakes. 

This is a worldwide issue.  We’re not alone in struggling.  

That being said, Trump lost the election over his COVID handling, and Biden was elected to handle it better…. So far, he is absolutely not handling it better. 

And now we get to add authoritarian measures and class warfare to the list. If Biden and progressive leaders continue to go down this path, he will divide the country… potentially, beyond repair. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I won’t blame Trump for his handling of the pandemic, and I won’t blame Biden.   Insofar as neither has been able to gain a handle on the virus. 

Both made/are making plenty of mistakes. 

This is a worldwide issue.  We’re not alone in struggling.  

That being said, Trump lost the election over his COVID handling, and Biden was elected to handle it better…. So far, he is absolutely not handling it better. 

And now we get to add authoritarian measures and class warfare to the list. If Biden and progressive leaders continue to go down this path, he will divide the country… potentially, beyond repair. 

The problem isn't so much "getting a handle" as it is the obvious insincerity in the efforts. 70% plus of eligible Americans have gotten at least one shot. That was the stated goal.  If vaccination is *actually* a priority we could easily force a vaccine mandate on inbound foreign travelers to the US air, land, and sea crossings. But we aren't.  Instead we get hundreds of thousands of people pouring in monthly with no restrictions on their behavior from the government who has TOTAL CONTROL over entry policy.

Unvaccinated Americans represent approximately 2.5% of all unvaccinated individuals in the world. Yet everything is their fault.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Which pandemic are we on?

Covid or Delta?  

Feels like calm rational logical leadership is necessary here and should be easy enough.  You know especially since that's what you allegedly ran on.

Unless or course they can't do that bc they know this is all bull ..

Edited by Big Blitz

20 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Which pandemic are we on?

Covid or Delta?  

Feels like calm rational logical leadership is necessary here and should be easy enough.  You know especially since that's what you allegedly ran on.

Unless or course they can't do that bc they know this is all bull ..

You are garbage of a “human.” 

You belittled a child’s death on the day it happened to score points on a football board.

11 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

You belittled a child’s death on the day it happened to score points on a football board.

Maybe if you post this a 3rd 4th and 5th time I'll respond.  

Troll harder this isn't good enough.  

29 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

wow. billstime ver 1.6.3.0??

Yeah, applaud his behavior and laugh it up. A child died and he rushed to make light of it. Funny stuff you piece of trash. 

48 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Maybe if you post this a 3rd 4th and 5th time I'll respond.  

Troll harder this isn't good enough.  

3 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Yeah, applaud his behavior and laugh it up. A child died and he rushed to make light of it. Funny stuff you piece of trash. 

Oh shut up you freakin hypocrite