It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

https://notthebee.com/article/this-is-gonna-be-the-end-of-your-cushy-government-bureaucratic-careers-watch-bethany-mandel-rip-into-her-countys-council-over-their-proposed-vaccine-passport-system

“This is gonna be the end of your cushy government bureaucratic careers”:

Bethany Mandel went full Tombstone on her county council over proposed vax passports.

So everyone here is going to tell you why this is bad for businesses and for residents. I’m here to tell you why this is bad for you as politicians. This is gonna be the end of your cushy government bureaucratic careers.

Here’s the thing. The seats for this council are up for a primary vote in June. That’s the deciding election in this county. An election the only truly motivated people bother to vote in during off-election years. Unfortunately for you, you’ve made us care. And we’ve filled these speaking slots within three minutes of them opening.

For those of you who are facing term limits, we’re coming for your seats. For those of you who plan to run again, we’re coming for yours. This resolution is the final straw for a number of businesses, groups and individuals in this county who have seen you come close to destroying everything they’ve built.

They're willing to put money behind getting a council who won't try to bankrupt them and, by extension, the county. If you're a business or individual looking to make change, contact me. And if you're interested in running for one of these seats, contact me too.

We've started contacting lawyers about a legal challenge to this poorly thought out law if you pass it. The SCOTUS just knocked down the OSHA mandate. Do you want the black eye involved in national tension on this amateur attempt at lawmaking?

They'll ask you, "Who's responsible for determining exemptions? Why require a five-year-old to be vaccinated for an indoor playground but not require them in senior centers?" It's a joke, but so are you.

What's the objective here? The vaccine doesn't stop transmission. The county is already one of the most vaccinated in the country. The burden is on you to prove that this is necessary. And it's not.

article-61e83d0290d82.gif

• 2 weeks later...

585f7c10-48b7-4b04-a1c3-7238909c168c-860

COVID Policies Are No Longer About Health, Only Punishment

By Kira Davis 

FTA:

it has been a substantial blessing that this virus is now rapidly evolving into something that is on a trajectory to become no worse than the common cold or a seasonal flu. Plenty of people are still falling ill, but the pandemic has one foot solidly in the endemic camp. We should be grateful.

Unfortunately, even as places like the United Kingdom and Denmark are moving forward with lifting all restrictions, governments in the U.S. and Canada are doubling down on authoritarianism. The Omicron variant has moved a lot of people out of the “state of emergency” camp.– even many Branch COVIDians — and into the “Let’s just get on with it” camp. Even still, we continue to see absurd COVID punishments being handed out across North America.

And that’s what it really is at this point…punishment. For as much as the Grand Priests of Science™ in our governments keep invoking “the data,” they seem incapable of admitting that the data is pushing us all towards just getting the hell on with life. They made promises. They swore they would eradicate COVID. They would do what that Big Bad Orange Man could never do. They would save us all.

They failed, of course. Their plans were always doomed to fail, because you can’t hide from a virus and you can’t make hundreds of millions of people do the exact same thing at the exact same time for the exact same period. You couldn’t even get all those people to take a breath at the same time, let alone cease all movement and activity for two weeks fifteen days thirty days two years to slow the spread. It was never possible, but they convinced themselves and their fearful constituents that it was; perhaps for power alone, but perhaps in the hopes that if they could actually pull it off, they’d never lose another election again.

So when it didn’t work, they couldn’t blame themselves. You can’t run on failure. So they have to blame you…and me…and all of us who wouldn’t get with the plan from the beginning. And those of you who did get with the plan, did your thirty days, and then demanded your right to get on with your life. And those of you who sucked it up for two years and realize the futility in letting this madness go on indefinitely. Our governments have declared an ultimatum. If you are not with them, you are against them.

You’re guilty for not being a good little robot and the guilty must be punished.

{snip}

There is no more logic being applied here, whatever shred of it may have remained from its two-year beating. There are no explanations left for this type of applied tyranny when it is painfully clear the virus is evolving and so should we.

They hate you. They hate us. They hate that we won’t do what we’re told when we’re told to do it. It makes them seethe. It makes them rage, and when the powerful rage, they punish.

https://redstate.com/kiradavis/2022/01/31/covid-policies-are-no-longer-about-health-only-punishment-n513954

Remember a few months ago when Biden swarned this winter was going to be a winter of "severe suffering and death for the unvaccinated?" I believe were his words.

Seems like a very polarizing and unpresidently thing to say. 

7 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Remember a few months ago when Biden swarned this winter was going to be a winter of "severe suffering and death for the unvaccinated?" I believe were his words.

Seems like a very polarizing and unpresidently thing to say. 

Yep only 900,000 covid deaths in the US so far no big deal , sarcasm intended.

15 minutes ago, ALF said:

It’s already been proven that the number of people that actually died because of covid is far less than that...you’re only a year behind, but we still love you anyway...😉

Edited by JaCrispy

35 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

It’s already been proven that the number of people that actually died because of covid is far less than that...you’re only a year behind, but we still love you anyway...😉

Link ?

I'm going by John Hopkins report

Edited by ALF

30 minutes ago, ALF said:

CDC Admits COVID-19 did not Cause 94% of Reported Deaths Director has 28 Year History of “Scientific Misconduct”

You have to be kidding right ?  

I know- pretty wild that we’ve been lied to by our government and the media...

They base it on the fact that a significant majority of those deaths had other primary co-morbidities that caused the death, but because they tested positive for covid, those deaths were simply attributed to the virus...

This is why the CDC director finally admitted, last month, that they are, just now, starting to acknowledge a difference between dying from Covid and dying with Covid- whereas, death reports did not previously distinguish between the two...

So, say you had gone to the hospital for a car accident, for example, or a gun shot wound, or heart disease, or cancer...And they tested you for Covid, to see how best to treat you, in case you were positive...If you ended up dying from your wounds or your co-morbidities, it was counted as a covid death...

Now, why would they wanna do that, you might ask...Well, I have my suspicions...But the bottom line is that the number of covid deaths is not nearly as accurate as the “official” total suggests, and yet we continue to base so much of our public policy off those numbers...🤔

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, ALF said:

I know cuz this is the first time in history that old people have started dying. Thank God we have Pfizer and Biden administration to save us.

Sarcasm intended 

51 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I know- pretty wild that we’ve been lied to by our government and the media...

They base it on the fact that a significant majority of those deaths had other primary co-morbidities that caused the death, but because they tested positive for covid, those deaths were simply attributed to the virus...

This is why the CDC director finally admitted, last month, that they are, just now, starting to acknowledge a difference between dying from Covid and dying with Covid- whereas, death reports did not previously distinguish between the two...

So, say you had gone to the hospital for a car accident, for example, or a gun shot wound, or heart disease, or cancer...And they tested you for Covid, to see how best to treat you, in case you were positive...If you ended up dying from your wounds or your co-morbidities, it was counted as a covid death...

Now, why would they wanna do that, you might ask...Well, I have my suspicions...But the bottom line is that the number of covid deaths is not nearly as accurate as the “official” total suggests, and yet we continue to base so much of our public policy off those numbers...🤔

If you believe the CDC numbers then you have to believe that India handled the pandemic much better because they have 6 times the population but less deaths. I am not comparing it to China where we know they cook every number.

1 hour ago, TSOL said:

I know cuz this is the first time in history that old people have started dying. Thank God we have Pfizer and Biden administration to save us.

Sarcasm intended 

Covid is way up and beyond old people dying , just ask the hospital workers.

3 hours ago, ALF said:

So what’s the metric here that will require vaccines and masks to go out in public  during  our annual flu season?   

Fat, stupid and fearful is no way to go through life son.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So what’s the metric here that will require vaccines and masks to go out in public  during  our annual flu season?   

Fat, stupid and fearful is no way to go through life son.  

You tell us

No way I'm smarter then  the CDC

Edited by ALF

2 hours ago, ALF said:

You tell us

The question wasn't posed to you of course.  I was my way of saying if we're afraid of overcrowding hospitals now to the point of requiring masks and proof of vaccination to enter public places then be prepared for this to be the norm every flu season and if not?  Well then this whole shitshow was a sham.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ALF said:

You tell us

No I think the people forcing others in masks need to do the explaining.  

My favorite "metrics" or numbers of the pandemic (you can Google them I've been quoting the dam sources for 2 years:

1.  Schools should be closed until we have 14 days of no new cases in the community 

2. Schools should not be open once we exceed 5% positive test rate - we've been over 30 for 4 months most everywhere 

3. "We need protocols until we get numbers under control" - Fauci 

4. "Once we get to 65-75% vaccination we can kinda sorta return to some sort of normalcy" - Fauci 

5. "Cases are at record highs."  - the media; tracking covid like they do global warming. 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ALF said:

The chaos starting in Ottawa and spreading is convincing politicians to back down on mandates . I now agree remove mandates and see what happens.

So they are following the chaos?  

See what happens?  What does that mean? Are you hoping there is a surge if the mandates are lifted?  

• 2 months later...
On 9/10/2021 at 1:40 PM, Governor said:

It’s a vaccine dude. He isn’t taking your grandchild and sending him off to war.

He gave everyone plenty of time to get their ***** together and waited for FDA approval before the next logical move.

Everyone is this country is going to be vaccinated 6-8 months from now.

Once it officially weakens and becomes endemic, then it will be like a yearly flu shot. Will those shots be mandatory 3 years from now? No, I don’t have any reason to believe they will.

On 9/10/2021 at 2:41 PM, Beach said:

wanna bet?

did i win?

• 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Bump for receipts of who supported the mandates and lock downs.  

What a shocker that Finding Qanon started this ridiculously titled thread.

Its masters are proud of their little useful idiot.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's crazy reading their comments.  So authoritarian.  So contradictory. Almost all revert to fear and control.    

And they wonder why no one cares what they say anymore. 

You don't welcome others instructing you about vaccines, yet you don't hesitate to strip rights from women.

You can't justify this contradiction; it's simply illogical.

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You don't welcome others instructing you about vaccines, yet you don't hesitate to strip rights from women.

The disconnect is the radical left refuses to assign any "rights" of any kind to the unborn child at any point treating what would be a sentient being with the equivalent concern and feelings of an appendix that requires removal.   

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Protecting a child is something you don't understand, I get it. But your happiness at damaging children with the lockdown was crazy on any level. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Bump for receipts of who supported the mandates and lock downs.  

What an opportune time to bump my thread, just as measles makes a comeback.

Yes, vaccine mandates. I lived with one as a kid in Buffalo, and measles essentially disappeared. Smallpox did disappear. Idiotic anti-vaxxers are trying to put the whole band of childhood diseases back together.

• Eyeroll 1

On 2/8/2022 at 8:01 AM, Big Blitz said:

USA Today doing God's work

Fact check: Most of the world is vaccinated against COVID-19, contrary to online claims

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/02/07/fact-check-majority-world-vaccinated-against-covid-19/6675543001/

I can proudly say that I was never sucked in by the Chinavirus hype or it's ineffective, big-pharma vaccines. Nope, not a single jab of untested, God-knows-what in this Aussie arm.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1