It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

11 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m sure Fauci and the NIH have the next 5 variants locked and loaded, and ready to go...they won’t stop until the global economy is knocked into oblivion, and we are persuaded that the only way out is to live under a Chinese style authoritarian one world government...one elite ruling class, and one giant subservient lower class- The New Normal...

I can see BillStime now, “But...but...but I thought we were working towards social justice...” 🤣🤣🤣

Nope...we all slaves now, biatch! 😉

Wtf are you even talking about.....is this actually when goes through your head? Holy shti

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, TSOL said:

Yeah, hospitals are being overrun with covid patients just like 500 rednecks nearly toppled the United States government in January. 

People should be asking themselves:  Why, are there hundreds/thousands of false flag memes flying around the Twitter-verse with false claims of hospitals being over-run, people dying, etc?  What's the reason for this?  Who would want to do that?  What's the motivation?

Unfortunately, our Leftist neighbors and friends lack an ability to think critically about motivation, the most important dynamic in the natural world.  

56 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Wtf are you even talking about.....is this actually when goes through your head? Holy shti

Do your research...world agencies are not hiding this...there is a plan in place to bring the CCP’s social credit system to America...According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the goal is to have eliminated private property and all privacy by 2030...that’s not me saying that, but the IMF’s website...

Thats why they are using covid to override the constitution to implement the plan...that is also why the middle class is being intentionally destroyed...

When we brought China into the global economy in the early 90s the hope was that the taste of capitalism would make them want democracy... Instead the opposite happened. Our leaders got a taste of their authoritarianism and decided they liked that better...

Edited by JaCrispy

On 7/20/2021 at 2:41 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Enough already.

Guess what? It's constitutional, and it has been for a century:

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2021/07/20/federal-judge-upholds-indiana-universitys-covid-19-vaccine-requirement

The Indiana University case cites two early 20th century Supreme Court cases upholding vaccine mandates.

Vaccine relucatance - or worse, outright anti-vaxxer sentiment - is about to turn an acute, time-limited problem into a never-ending problem. If the percent vaccinated doesn't uptick considerably in the next couple months, look forward to online education, mask mandates, maxed-out emergency rooms, travel bans, all that fun stuff all over again.

We've heard you anti-vaxxers. Six months into mass vaccination and your irrational fears have been dispelled. For the obstinate "I won't get vaccinated just because they want us to" -- why they hell did Trump and Melania and family get vaccinated if it's some kind of radical lefty plot?

There's still time. Start with simple things: let private businesses require proof of vaccination status. It's their damn business, it's just a continuation of that old "We Reserve Right to Refuse Service to Anyone" sign that I grew up with. If that isn't working, proceed to the next step: vaccine mandates for various higher-risk activities like colleges, in-person high school attendance, air travel. If that isn't working, then go full-on vaccine mandate. 

When did we get to be a country of such whiners? It's there, it's free (at least to you, the recipient), it's working, it's the way out of this mess. Do. It. Now.

What about all the illegal immigrants that they are shipping all over the US that are not even tested like they really give a S**T about us as Americans it's all a bunch of BS IMHO ...  

Like anything else follow the money and a lot will be answered if they have the balls to actually bring those involved to justice but i'm thinking they won't .

It is amazing right now to live in FL where my superintendent (Orange County) is fighting with my governor about masks for kids. The majority of the counties last year in Florida did not have mandatory masking and we had no large outbreaks. Making it mandatory for kids to wear mask is nothing except political theatre, and leads to articles like this.

https://today.duke.edu/2021/06/research-finds-masks-can-prevent-covid-19-transmission-schools 

Which has the line a way down in the article-We don’t have data from within North Carolina as to whether or not, in school in K-12, what happens when children are not masked- or in other words since they are pro mask they simply showed that masks don't hurt the spread of Covid.

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Good luck with getting people to relax, SoCal...people are out for blood...people have been made to be so fearful, they are in “fight or flight” mode, unfortunately...

All true, but the Biden administration is supposed to be in control of the narrative. They’re doing a HORRIBLE job of it. Step One: get rid of Fauci….he’s toxic.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Do your research...world agencies are not hiding this...there is a plan in place to bring the CCP’s social credit system to America...According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the goal is to have eliminated private property and all privacy by 2030...that’s not me saying that, but the IMF’s website...

Thats why they are using covid to override the constitution to implement the plan...that is also why the middle class is being intentionally destroyed...

When we brought China into the global economy in the early 90s the hope was that the taste of capitalism would make them want democracy... Instead the opposite happened. Our leaders got a taste of their authoritarianism and decided they liked that better...

Wtf do you read? Or can you read?

I have been on this site for years and have never heard such drivel, even by Rhino standards.

So here is the real story...

Fauci has invested in Pfizer who is using the new MRNA Vax to develope a Vax for cancer. BUT, only those who got the covid Vax are eligible, thus eventually all his opposition will die and he and his group will control the world. See if you constitution has a clause for that. 🙃

What a plan, and Sean Connery died so he cannot be stopped. "Goldfinger rules!"

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

All true, but the Biden administration is supposed to be in control of the narrative. They’re doing a HORRIBLE job of it. Step One: get rid of Fauci….he’s toxic.

Some truth to removing Fauci,  surfer Dude. A new voice, new words, new logic may help the whole. 

55 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It is amazing right now to live in FL where my superintendent (Orange County) is fighting with my governor about masks for kids. The majority of the counties last year in Florida did not have mandatory masking and we had no large outbreaks. Making it mandatory for kids to wear mask is nothing except political theatre, and leads to articles like this.

https://today.duke.edu/2021/06/research-finds-masks-can-prevent-covid-19-transmission-schools 

Which has the line a way down in the article-We don’t have data from within North Carolina as to whether or not, in school in K-12, what happens when children are not masked- or in other words since they are pro mask they simply showed that masks don't hurt the spread of Covid.

Kids should also wear hats.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Way too many. Go find out.

3 since 03/20 In Va… so almost 17 months. 

Average pediatric deaths due to seasonal influenza is 6 in VA. 

So, I am guessing all schools and teachers seem even 1 as too many, so logic dictates education should be 100% online and all youth sports cancelled forever. 

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

3 since 03/20 In Va… so almost 17 months. 

Average pediatric deaths due to seasonal influenza is 6 in VA. 

So, I am guessing all schools and teachers seem even 1 as too many, so logic dictates education should be 100% online and all youth sports cancelled forever. 

'Children are not supposed to die': CDC director gives passionate response about how children make up 400 of the 600,000 COVID-19 deaths

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Way too many. Go find out.

This is a link to CDC that shows death data by age group

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#demographics

Most recent CDC numbers posted

0-4 6% of US population reporting 174 deaths out of 621,142 cases

5-11 8.7% of the US population reporting 128 deaths out of 1,191,163 cases

12-15 5.1% of the US population reporting 140 deaths out of 1,072,722 cases

16-17 2.5% of the US population reporting 100 deaths out of 736,879 cases

18-29 16.4% of the US population reporting 2,873 deaths out of 6,442,941 cases

30-39 13.5% of the US population reporting 6,452 deaths out of 4,712,602 cases

40-49 12.3% of the US population reporting 15,585 deaths out of 4,222,224 cases

50-64 19.2% of the US population reporting 78,016 deaths out of 5,713,127 cases

65-74 9.2% of the US population reporting 109,531 deaths out of 2,093,583 cases

75-84 4.9% of the US population reporting 138,492 deaths out of 1,077,464 cases

85+ 2% of the US population reporting 155,958 deaths out of 614,552 cases

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

This is a link to CDC that shows death data by age group

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#demographics

Most recent CDC numbers posted

0-4 6% of US population reporting 174 deaths out of 621,142 cases

5-11 8.7% of the US population reporting 128 deaths out of 1,191,163 cases

12-15 5.1% of the US population reporting 140 deaths out of 1,072,722 cases

16-17 2.5% of the US population reporting 100 deaths out of 736,879 cases

18-29 16.4% of the US population reporting 2,873 deaths out of 6,442,941 cases

30-39 13.5% of the US population reporting 6,452 deaths out of 4,712,602 cases

40-49 12.3% of the US population reporting 15,585 deaths out of 4,222,224 cases

50-64 19.2% of the US population reporting 78,016 deaths out of 5,713,127 cases

65-74 9.2% of the US population reporting 109,531 deaths out of 2,093,583 cases

75-84 4.9% of the US population reporting 138,492 deaths out of 1,077,464 cases

85+ 2% of the US population reporting 155,958 deaths out of 614,552 cases

Way too many...

Massachusetts Coronavirus Data Shows Average Age of Breakthrough Case Deaths Is 82.5 Years Old

Data from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) released on Monday shows the average age of vaccinated individuals who have died from coronavirus is 82.5 years old and that 73 percent of those who died had underlying conditions. The new data revealed 395 hospitalizations and 100 deaths have occurred from breakthrough coronavirus cases, according to a Boston Herald report. Breakthrough cases refer to individuals who have been infected with the virus after being fully vaccinated. 

https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/08/08/massachusetts-coronavirus-breakthrough-deaths-73-had-underlying-conditions-median-age-was-82-5/

53 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I agree...unfortunately I don’t think the administration cares...they’ve shown they hate half the country and they know they have the msm spinning their narrative for them anyway...

59 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Wtf do you read? Or can you read?

I have been on this site for years and have never heard such drivel, even by Rhino standards.

So here is the real story...

Fauci has invested in Pfizer who is using the new MRNA Vax to develope a Vax for cancer. BUT, only those who got the covid Vax are eligible, thus eventually all his opposition will die and he and his group will control the world. See if you constitution has a clause for that. 🙃

What a plan, and Sean Connery died so he cannot be stopped. "Goldfinger rules!"

Some truth to removing Fauci,  surfer Dude. A new voice, new words, new logic may help the whole. 

I already told you where I got some of my info- in the post you just quoted...👍

Another topic for you to research is Agenda 21...

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Okay, over 600 kids does in 2018 in car crashes. Should we ban kids riding in cars? 97k injured. I mean how in the holy hell do those scumbag MAGA people allow kids in cars. Freaking insensitive ####### 

https://www.cdc.gov/transportationsafety/child_passenger_safety/cps-factsheet.html

2019-2020 flu season, 199 kids does of influenza. Where was your passionate outrage then ? Show me a post where you mention pediatric deaths from flu in any post pre covid

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/spotlights/2020-2021/pediatric-flu-deaths-reach-new-high.htm

What is the number when we care? 200 okay, but 600 demands all schools shut down, masks be worn everywhere ?  Where does your outrage begin. 

• Thank you (+1) 1