Jump to content

Lotuleilei Work Out Video: Not retiring [Edit] At Minicamp


Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

Maybe he should just get the shot himself. Just a thought. Still can’t believe most of these players are serious about not getting the vaccine at this point but then again they get paid to get hit in the head over and over. 

 

For all you know, he has.  But it's not 100%, which is why the NFL wants a certain % of players and staff to get vaxxed in order to relax protocols.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

This must be a doctored video!!!!

I’ve read on this here page that Star is a worthless, lazy slug who is retiring 😎

Or maybe, those of us that said there was a rush to judgement might have judged right.

This video means nothing to me except that he’s lost a lot of weight.....which is not necessarily a good thing.  DTs and OL have to work very hard to keep their weight UP, not down.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, NewEra said:

This video means nothing to me except that he’s lost a lot of weight.....which is not necessarily a good thing.  DTs and OL have to work very hard to keep their weight UP, not down.  

    O and D lineman notoriously eat to put/ keep weight on while playing.

    Not a necessity when off for a year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

    O and D lineman notoriously eat to put/ keep weight on while playing.

    Not a necessity when off for a year.


 

And being light in the offseason doesn’t necessarily means he’s “in shape”. It just means he’s lost weight, which was a 💯 a given considering he has to work hard to keep his weight up.  Time will tell, but to say that you’re right and everyone who said he would be out of shape is wrong is just a ridiculous tape.....especially based off a couple 10 sec Twitter videos.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

This must be a doctored video!!!!

I’ve read on this here page that Star is a worthless, lazy slug who is retiring 😎

Or maybe, those of us that said there was a rush to judgement might have judged right.

Time will tell. I'm hoping he can come back in and be a solid contributor and sure up the D-Line. I can understand the other mindset as well. We had the best season in quite a while without him, so I think the onus is on him at this point. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:


 

And being light in the offseason doesn’t necessarily means he’s “in shape”. It just means he’s lost weight, which was a 💯 a given considering he has to work hard to keep his weight up.  Time will tell, but to say that you’re right and everyone who said he would be out of shape is wrong is just a ridiculous tape.....especially based off a couple 10 sec Twitter videos.  

   Guess I’ll have to change my name to “Mr. Ridiculous”. Thanks for the constructive criticism oh Wise One😉

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Time will tell. I'm hoping he can come back in and be a solid contributor and sure up the D-Line. I can understand the other mindset as well. We had the best season in quite a while without him, so I think the onus is on him at this point. 

The D didn’t have it’s best season.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

   Guess I’ll have to change my name to “Mr. Ridiculous”. Thanks for the constructive criticism oh Wise One😉

The D didn’t have it’s best season.

Didn't say the D did....I said the team did.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Buffalo Boy said:

   But he’s the anchor of the middle of the D. If the D is able to do better ….. Super Bowl Baby💪💪💪

Yes, which is what I said. I hope he can come back and be a solid contributor and sure up the D-Line.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Time will tell. I'm hoping he can come back in and be a solid contributor and sure up the D-Line. I can understand the other mindset as well. We had the best season in quite a while without him, so I think the onus is on him at this point. 

 

The defense, which he is part of not offense or special teams, certainly did not have a good season although 2nd half was better than first.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Here's Noah Spence on his diet at training camp to gain weight.  9,000 calories a day!

https://www.espn.com/blog/tampa-bay-buccaneers/post/_/id/20957/nine-meals-9000-calories-a-day-helped-noah-spence-gain-35-pounds

 

"Today was the heaviest I've ever been and I felt great. I was 263 today," said Spence, 24, whose goal was to put on the weight cleanly, with minimal gain in body fat. "I kind of just started playing with it [in the offseason] to see what works. I felt like if I just don't stop eating or drinking, I won't lose weight."

 

 

 

 

Here's Noah Spence then getting released after getting zero sacks that season! 

https://www.bucsnation.com/2019/8/31/20842517/buccaneers-waive-noah-spence-2019

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

   Guess I’ll have to change my name to “Mr. Ridiculous”. Thanks for the constructive criticism oh Wise One😉

The D didn’t have it’s best season.

It’s not as if I’m the only one to feel that way.  You’re welcome 🍻 

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

This video means nothing to me except that he’s lost a lot of weight.....which is not necessarily a good thing.  DTs and OL have to work very hard to keep their weight UP, not down.  

Well some do

 

9357BA51-3C3C-473B-AAF2-E848C61B94FE.jpeg

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

 

The defense, which he is part of not offense or special teams, certainly did not have a good season although 2nd half was better than first.

Thanks for clearing this up for me. This changes my whole perspective, and quite frankly my whole outlook on this season. Now that I know he won't be returning punts or lining up in the I formation, I'm a little more at ease with the whole situation. 

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Lotuleilei Work Out Video: Not retiring [Edit] At Minicamp

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...