Lotuleilei Work Out Video: Not retiring [Edit] At Minicamp

On 6/15/2021 at 4:25 PM, GoBills808 said:

How can he be 300+ when I read right here he‚Äôs clearly lost a ton of weightūüėāūüėāūüėā

It is truly amazing how¬†‚Äúfans‚ÄĚ get stuck with blinders on in their own echo chamber, and then¬†spout nonsense for months, of course I never do that‚Ķ, ūüėā

Go Bills!!!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to getting Star back and improving the run defense. Important to manage expectations and remember that 2019 Star was an average to slightly above average 1-Tech in the league, but it's

Another Star Ukulele thread?  

I expect that a lot of the DL vets are looking at the extended season with an extra game and wanting to nibble things short on the other end.   It's a valid point about the voluntary ingesti

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

It is truly amazing how¬†‚Äúfans‚ÄĚ get stuck with blinders on in their own echo chamber, and then¬†spout nonsense for months, of course I never do that‚Ķ, ūüėā

Go Bills!!!

It's truly baffling. 

I don't understand much of this fandom, I really don't.

Not all of you, but just some.

This man would have made us much better last year and he was missed and he will help us, and the players around him, greatly in 2021.

And the above is so obvious to me almost to rise to the level of being a simple truism in considering that although he is not a pro-bowler we are just plain stronger with him, than without him.

All of which above may illicit the retort from some of you, "Go eat a bag of d***s, he sucks."

Overpaid?  Fine, whatever, OK.  Maybe I'll grant you that.  However, how some of you can be so anathema to someone that makes this D better is confounding.  

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1
18 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I don't understand much of this fandom, I really don't.

Not all of you, but just some.

This man would have made us much better last year and he was missed and he will help us, and the players around him, greatly in 2021.

And the above is so obvious to me almost to rise to the level of being a simple truism in considering that although he is not a pro-bowler we are just plain stronger with him, than without him.

All of which above my illicit the retort from some of you, "Go eat a bag of d***s, he sucks."

Overpaid?  Fine, whatever, OK.  Maybe I'll grant you that.  However, how some of you can be so anathema to someone that makes this D better is confounding.  

Hey, no talking during the two minutes of hate

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
17 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He has a heart condition. It may have been a difficult decision for him to make but he shouldn’t be shamed for a decision he made for his family at an uncertain, unprecedented  

time.  tre white struggled with it too and if he had been high risk, may have done the same. 

More excuses. I suggest doing some research before you falsely claim someone has a health condition. This was not an uncertain, unprecedented time; we have been through much worse pandemics.  Tre understood the importance of staying with the team. Star disappointed and wasn’t even in contact with the team until a few weeks ago. He went dark and deserted his team in a time of war. Not a positive personality trait I would want in a teammate or any aquatint, to be honest. 

I’m of the opinion he should’ve retired and really think the team should move on, depending on his dead cap space. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2047363

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 3
2 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

He went dark and deserted his team in a time of war.

Because playing a game is just like putting your life on the line in combat…

So dramatic…

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
2 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

Because playing a game is just like putting your life on the line in combat…

So dramatic…

Let me clarify for the unknowing,

This pandemic was the war… 

Does that make sense to you?

• Vomit 1
4 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

More excuses. I suggest doing some research before you falsely claim someone has a health condition. This was not an uncertain, unprecedented time; we have been through much worse pandemics.  Tre understood the importance of staying with the team. Star disappointed and wasn’t even in contact with the team until a few weeks ago. He went dark and deserted his team in a time of war. Not a positive personality trait I would want in a teammate or any aquatint, to be honest. 

I’m of the opinion he should’ve retired and really think the team should move on, depending on his dead cap space. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2047363

Somebody might need to step away from the keyboard for a bit and get some perspective.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
15 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I like the picture.

You don't think if Star had retired they wouldn't have drafted another DT instead of two DEs? 

The question is why you think they would when they have continually showed no interest in filling Star's position with another stay-at-home type DT?

When would they have shown interest in filling his position?  He opted-out well after the draft and FA last year and they knew he was coming back this season.

1 hour ago, Buffalo619 said:

Let me clarify for the unknowing,

This pandemic was the war… 

Does that make sense to you?

Uh no.

You specifically stated he ‚Äúdeserted his teammates‚ÄĚ ¬† Players aren‚Äôt at war with Covid.

Quit getting your panties in a wad over Star.

• Like (+1) 1
2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Uh no.

You specifically stated he ‚Äúdeserted his teammates‚ÄĚ ¬† Players aren‚Äôt at war with Covid.

Quit getting your panties in a wad over Star.

If that doesn’t make sense, I’m not sure how else I can lay it out for you. 

His absence potentially costs us a championship. The middle of the line was a liability last year and he not being there single handedly hurt us. 

Panties..lol. 

1 hour ago, eball said:

Somebody might need to step away from the keyboard for a bit and get some perspective.

This was posted 6 hours ago…

2 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

If that doesn’t make sense, I’m not sure how else I can lay it out for you. 

His absence potentially costs us a championship. The middle of the line was a liability last year and he not being there single handedly hurt us. 

Panties..lol. 

Are you just going to ignore how our offensive line couldn’t block KC and had two injured WR’s?  Not to mention our pass rush couldn’t get to Mahomes?  Yeah, I blame Star lol.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Are you just going to ignore how our offensive line couldn’t block KC and had two three injured WR’s?  Not to mention our pass rush couldn’t get to Mahomes?  Yeah, I blame Star lol.

FIFY

• Like (+1) 1
7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Are you just going to ignore how our offensive line couldn’t block KC and had two injured WR’s?  Not to mention our pass rush couldn’t get to Mahomes?  Yeah, I blame Star lol.

Specifically the D Line. His absence made everyone worse, also exposed Fraizer, who is a completely different problem. 

7 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Specifically the D Line. His absence made everyone worse, also exposed Fraizer, who is a completely different problem. 

LOL, Star isn’t out there on passing downs.  KC was 6 of 10 on 3rd downs.  How would him being there have addressed that?  Mahomes had 325 yards passing and a 127 rating.

So you’re blaming Star for Allen’s protection issues too?  

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
27 minutes ago, Doc said:

When would they have shown interest in filling his position?  He opted-out well after the draft and FA last year and they knew he was coming back this season.

Before or during last season at any point.

Obviously.

Seasons matter.........you don't just not even try to fill a position in the NFL in a season where you are competing for a SB berth just because some player might come back next season.

They didn't even have a 1 tech option on the practice squad last season.

It's not been a priority..........and Star's contract was adjusted in the winter of 2020 to facilitate his release after the 2020 season.

Instead they get the version of Star that is a year older(will turn 32 this season) and won't have played in a game in 20 months if and when he suits up again next.

40 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Before or during last season at any point.

Obviously.

Seasons matter.........you don't just not even try to fill a position in the NFL in a season where you are competing for a SB berth just because some player might come back next season.

They didn't even have a 1 tech option on the practice squad last season.

It's not been a priority..........and Star's contract was adjusted in the winter of 2020 to facilitate his release after the 2020 season.

Instead they get the version of Star that is a year older(will turn 32 this season) and won't have played in a game in 20 months if and when he suits up again next.

Once the season was over, it was moot.  Who was worth signing at the end of July last year, when Star opted-out? 

It appears to be more of a case of lack of quality than not wanting to do it.

• Haha (+1) 1