Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

On 8/16/2021 at 12:28 PM, Chef Jim said:

WTF is this nonsense??  

The real question should be why are there so many chairs at that conference table if not for occasions just like this.  Where the f#$k is everyone?  We have planes taking off with people falling to their deaths, and Biden's Team is where exactly? 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

The real question should be why are there so many chairs at that conference table if not for occasions just like this.  Where the f#$k is everyone?  We have planes taking off with people falling to their deaths, and Biden's Team is where exactly? 

Rats deserting a sinking ship...

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

He can't even handle the softballs.

And Stephanopolis looks uncomfortable with this old geez rambling on, not certain how to keep Biden on course for a soft landing.  

My favorite here was Biden speaking, saying nothing, stopping and saying “Let me out it a different way.” He never put it the first way! 

6 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

Ditto-that.  BUT, 78 doesn't make you ######ed in mental capacity by rule.  It could just be that THIS ONE is not up-to-the-challenge. :)

Should the country be willing to take that chance with a job that requires a FOUR YEAR employment contract? Answer: absolutely not! There needs to be a constitutional top age limit just the same way there’s a bottom age limit. The current mess proves it! 

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Should the country be willing to take that chance with a job that requires a FOUR YEAR employment contract? Answer: absolutely not! There needs to be a constitutional top age limit just the same way there’s a bottom age limit. The current mess proves it! 

I doubt they'll impose a top limit.  That's what the 25th is for.  The solution is not electing anyone that old (ever again).

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

I doubt they'll impose a top limit.  That's what the 25th is for.  The solution is not electing anyone that old (ever again).

You’re right of course but it shows how feckless this country has become. We can’t even get a simple Amendment passed. It always sounds like too much work. 😉

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

Ditto-that.  BUT, 78 doesn't make you ######ed in mental capacity by rule.  It could just be that THIS ONE is not up-to-the-challenge. :)

Oh my comment had nothing to do with mental capacity.  How many years does he have left?  Who the ***** wants to deal with all this ***** at 58 let alone 78?   Imagine half the country hates your ass.  99.99% of the country has no idea who I am.  I’m sitting on a beach in the Caribbean at 78. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s the most stressful demanding job there is. CEO of the country. If people can be run out of mid level management jobs at 65 because of decline, all these politician jobs should be capped too. Absolutely 

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It’s the most stressful demanding job there is. CEO of the country. If people can be run out of mid level management jobs at 65 because of decline, all these politician jobs should be capped too. Absolutely 

We also need term limits

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I have a good friend who works for the US Embassy.  She has forced retirement at 65. 

• Like (+1) 1

IMO, for whatever the reason, President Biden is back in Delaware for the same reasons he hung out there for nearly all of 2020.  He gets infusions, he gets rest, whatever it is they do to recharge that battery, but they make sure it happens in a private setting on private property.  

It's on cue.  He hits that inevitable low period, then comes the blackout period, and then boom, he reappears, full of energy, ready to go.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dpberr said:

IMO, for whatever the reason, President Biden is back in Delaware for the same reasons he hung out there for nearly all of 2020.  He gets infusions, he gets rest, whatever it is they do to recharge that battery, but they make sure it happens in a private setting on private property.  

It's on cue.  He hits that inevitable low period, then comes the blackout period, and then boom, he reappears, full of energy, ready to go.  

I sure would like to see Joe in a short sleeve shirt, his antecubitals must be used up.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Yeah but no mean tweets by him and no bull#### conspiracy theories about him!  That's the mark of a great President, so ignore his senility and incompetence.

2 hours ago, dpberr said:

He's the one they call Dr. Feelgood...

I don’t want to embarrass him publicly, as Biden is clearly experiencing severe cognitive decline, but if he can’t be bothered to return an allies call for 36 hours after the Fall of Kabul, and refuses to address the American public in any meaningful way on what is going on - He needs to be impeached.  ….and not in some, make believe witch hunt Trump kind of way, but in a Biden clearly can’t do this job kind of way. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I don’t want to embarrass him publicly, as Biden is clearly experiencing severe cognitive decline, but if he can’t be bothered to return an allies call for 36 hours after the Fall of Kabul, and refuses to address the American public in any meaningful way on what is going on - He needs to be impeached.  ….and not in some, make believe witch hunt Trump kind of way, but in a Biden clearly can’t do this job kind of way. 

Well if we're going to start impeaching people for not being able to fulfill the duties of their office, there's going to be a long line of impeachments coming!   Let's start with Biden and work out from there.  Ready, set, go! 

BRAVE SIR BIDEN BRAVELY TURNED AND FLED: 

Joe Biden Calls Off Public Appearances and Remarks Indefinitely.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/bryan-preston/2021/08/19/joe-biden-calls-off-public-appearances-and-remarks-indefinitely-n1471203

UPDATE: Something Is Wrong With The President. 

You’re not supposed to talk about it. If you do, and you’re a Democrat, you’re scolded for aiding and abetting the enemy.

If you do, and you’re a Republican or (God forbid) a MAGA voter, you’re a horrible hate-mongerer, trying to overturn the results of a free and fair election (and you probably watch Fox News to boot).

The problem is that it’s there for all to see. Pretending not to see it is untenable.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/something-is-wrong-with-the-president/

Pathetic.  Everyone was warned about this happening sometime during his Presidency.  To have it happen just 7 months into it?  

Great job, Biden voters.  Great job.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

"Most voters believe it’s likely that President Joe Biden won’t finish out his term of office, and don’t think Vice President Kamala Harris is ready to step up to replace him."

"A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that only 43% of Likely U.S. Voters think Harris is qualified to assume the duties of the presidency, including 29% who think she is Very Qualified. That’s down from April, when 49% said Harris was qualified to become president. Now, 55% say Harris is not qualified to assume the duties of the presidency, including 47% who say she is Not At All Qualified. 

Rasmussen reports. https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/biden_administration/kamala_harris_voter_approval_of_vp_declines

The plan for today was for Joe Biden to deliver some remarks on the situation in Afghanistan and then retreat to his safe space in Wilmington, Delaware.

But after some immediate 'concern' by the media, this has been cancelled and Joe will stay at the White House.

🤔

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The plan for today was for Joe Biden to deliver some remarks on the situation in Afghanistan and then retreat to his safe space in Wilmington, Delaware.

But after some immediate 'concern' by the media, this has been cancelled and Joe will stay at the White House.

🤔

Look, it’s B-man and one of his crazy right wing websites—-The White House.  

🙄

• Haha (+1) 2