Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

All 3 million are in reality government workers hired to spy on citizens to identify and report on extremists behavior.  Extremist behavior like people turning their A/C down below 75 degrees or expressing concerns about rising food costs or not praising the President or questioning the virtues of CRT.    

Further evidence (if you need it) of Biden’s increasing dementia

American Thinker, by Andrea Widburg

Those of Joe Biden’s public behaviors that align with classic dementia symptoms are escalating. In the past few days, he strongly exhibited two symptoms: A type of belligerence that’s a cover-up for confusion and memory loss and a paranoid fear of those in charge of him. I used to spend a lot of time in the company of doctors. What always fascinated me were the tales they told of dealing with patients with early-stage dementia. The most interesting point they made was that elderly people, so as not to lose face or admit their own fears, are superb at deflecting the questions aimed at assessing their cognitive skills and memory.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/further_evidence_if_you_need_it_of_bidens_increasing_dementia.html

President Dementia is getting worse

American Thinker, by Thomas Lifson

Can we call it a national security crisis yet? The stress that comes with the job of POTUS seems to be accelerating the cognitive decline of Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. at a time when the world is becoming ominously more dangerous. Embarrassing incidents of inappropriate Biden behavior are accumulating, even as the agitprop media begin publishing material that makes Kamala Harris look unsuitable as a replacement should the 25th Amendment be invoked. (snip) Two recent examples of Biden’s mental decline are especially troubling, given the high stakes of international diplomacy currently.

More at the link: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/president_dementia_is_getting_worse.html

• Thank you (+1) 1

Biden's brain is gone.  Shot. Mush.  Was a horrible politician when his brain was still there.  Won't make it full term.  Then we'll get someone even dumber and more inept in Harris.  And she has her faculties.  What a mess.  

• Agree 2