Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

Trump: You know what, we have to go in and we should go in when it’s right and we now may have to be forced to go in… We may be forced to go in and we may not be forced but we may be forced to go in 

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

Trump: You know what, we have to go in and we should go in when it’s right and we now may have to be forced to go in… We may be forced to go in and we may not be forced but we may be forced to go in 

Biden: Where am I? Who am I?

• Haha (+1) 1

JOHN KASS: The one thing keeping Biden in office.

What worries me in addition to his incompetence is his style, the way he presents the presidency to the world, with those watery and unfocused blue eyes, Biden babbling softly while reading his teleprompter in the White House.

Such is the President of the United States of America.

It was like watching some foreign film actor who can’t speak a word of English reciting his lines phonetically for Hollywood, issuing pleasant sounds devoid of meaning in place of cold, hard ideas and realities.

Bela Lugosi, the Hungarian refugee who became world-famous as “Dracula” knew no English when he arrived in America. According to his son, Lugosi memorized his lines phonetically in the Broadway play “The Red Poppy” to rave reviews.

And Yoko Shimada, the accomplished and lovely Japanese actress who starred in the old mini-series “Shogun” was another, making sounds without knowing exactly what they were saying. There have been other such actors speaking phonetically to their audience.

But none of these were President of the United States.

https://johnkassnews.com/the-one-thing-keeping-biden-in-office/

Read the whole thing.

11 hours ago, Kemp said:

Now do Biden

- @BillStime as stolen from The Lincoln Project 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Kemp said:

Oh I see…America was told to vote for Biden because he was competent as opposed to the last guy, and after only six months your answer has now changed to “Well he’s slightly less incompetent than the last guy.” That’s it? That’s what you’ve got? Sheeesh

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh I see…America was told to vote for Biden because he was competent as opposed to the last guy, and after only six months your answer has now changed to “Well he’s slightly less incompetent than the last guy.” That’s it? That’s what you’ve got? Sheeesh

It's not even a correct answer.  Joey is one of the most incompetent Presidents ever.  Not that most of us didn't already know that would be the case.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

It's not even a correct answer.  Joey is one of the most incompetent Presidents ever.  Not that most of us didn't already know that would be the case.

It might not be the correct answer but it’s all they’ve got now. NOBODY voted for Joe Biden. They voted against Trump for sure, or they voted for the puppet masters who they knew would pull Biden’s strings, but they didn’t vote for Joe. He’s an empty vessel. Shameful 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Dear gawd the press conference going on right now with him

😳

"We will not forgive. We will not forget. We will hunt you down and make you pay."

He literally had to read these words off a teleprompter.

I don't know if he could have looked or sounded more weak...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

"We will not forgive. We will not forget. We will hunt you down and make you pay."

He literally had to read these words off a teleprompter.

I don't know if he could have looked or sounded more weak...

He also said ‘I take full responsibility… but..”

then blamed his predecessor for some bs about may. This guy promised us he was going to turn around all the “bad policies” of the last guy… at best he is saying this disaster isn’t his fault because he was continuing the policies of the last guy…

total cop out. Too bad MSM is going to sound byte around that instead of doing journalism 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Buffoon.

An embarrassment.

In all honesty it might be that he’s looking at an email on his Apple Watch. I have a business partner who does that all the time. It’s EXTREMELY rude because We’ve all been trained to think it means you’d rather be somewhere else. 

19 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

In all honesty it might be that he’s looking at an email on his Apple Watch. I have a business partner who does that all the time. It’s EXTREMELY rude because We’ve all been trained to think it means you’d rather be somewhere else. 

Lol Joe knowing how to use an Apple Watch 😂 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1