Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

There is search functionality - use it

But if you haven’t figured it out - I am a one issue voter - save America.

So I searched 10 pages of your posts, where did you ever even remotely criticise Biden?

Nice comeback BillSbot, the smileyface doesn't make you look ridiculous at all.

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You’re our ringleader?  Nothing personal but we could do a LOT better.  

Have you ever noticed when someone starts a sentence with “nothing personal…” it’s often extremely personal?  🤔

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

@Precision, no offense, but I see you more as more of a First Stew, Key Grip sort of player at this stage of your development.  You got moxie, I'll tell you that.  I can see you leading rings in 12-18 months, certainly no more than 5 years.  

You could do a LOT LOT better but if Willy is going to accuse me of being someone else, I might as well have fun with it.  

Don't worry, once the weather breaks I'll get out of everyone's hair and won't be posting much if at all. 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Have you ever noticed when someone starts a sentence with “nothing personal…” it’s often extremely personal?  🤔

That's what the mobsters in the movies say right before they shoot somebody.  Or a woman might say breaking up with someone.  "Nothing personal, but I just can't stand the sight of you".

Or in the case of the thread title, "Nothing personal, but you've got to be the worst President ever".

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The dementia is real.

President Joe Biden has done a sit-down interview with NBC News’ Lester Holt which is to air on Super Bowl Sunday.

NBC News has been showing some excerpts from the interview, and we’re frankly surprised NBC didn’t edit this out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

The dementia is real.

President Joe Biden has done a sit-down interview with NBC News’ Lester Holt which is to air on Super Bowl Sunday.

NBC News has been showing some excerpts from the interview, and we’re frankly surprised NBC didn’t edit this out.

This one is obvious.  The dems seem to be expecting trouble at the mid-terms.   Something has to be done.  So..COVID restrictions loosen.  Next, the tired old man meets with NBC, he's easily confused by questions conflicts and countries, so NBC soon begins to question his sudden decline.  Soon enough, old Joe is lead out of the White House, Kamala Harris is ushered in and all bets are off.  

11 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This one is obvious.  The dems seem to be expecting trouble at the mid-terms.   Something has to be done.  So..COVID restrictions loosen.  Next, the tired old man meets with NBC, he's easily confused by questions conflicts and countries, so NBC soon begins to question his sudden decline.  Soon enough, old Joe is lead out of the White House, Kamala Harris is ushered in and all bets are off.  

Except Kamala would be worse for them.  

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

The whole party.  They're wracking their brains trying to figure out how they can make her disappear quietly.

I see this as an opportunity to push a more progressive platform despite the potential harm it might cause in the short term. I would agree more moderate dems see her as a problem.  

24 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I see this as an opportunity to push a more progressive platform despite the potential harm it might cause in the short term. I would agree more moderate dems see her as a problem.  

Aahhhh yes. The ole “the reason we still have problems is we just haven’t gone far enough!” 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Irv said:

Even fake news NBC is turning on the demented old fool. What a mess!

Latest poll finds that 6 out of 10 Americans are telling pollsters that there's literally nothing Biden has done during his presidency that they are happy with. The findings stem from a CNN Poll conducted by SSRS in January and February.   What a mess indeed! 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Hopefully they try.  The American people don't want Communism.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Helluva stutter.

There is so much wrong with this short snip.  Not only did the child tax credit not exist when he was a kid as mentioned above but $12k back when he as a kid (70 years ago) is not $40k in today's dollars. It's closer to $100k.  Keep talking Joe....keep talking. 

• Like (+1) 1