Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

OUR GERIATRIC POLITICAL CLASS NEEDS TO GO

Joe Biden had been, for decades, a corrupt and incompetent pol. Today, he is either an extreme left-winger or an empty vessel through which the extreme left is exerting control over America. Nevertheless, I feel sorry for him. It is hard to understand how those close to him, starting with his wife, can allow him to be so constantly humiliated. It is nothing less than elder abuse.

But Biden isn’t the only one. Nancy Pelosi is gaga, a fact that she can’t hide with multiple plastic surgeries. A member of the U.S. Senate recently said–privately–that one-third of senators belong in nursing homes.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/04/our-geriatric-political-class-needs-to-go.php

If Nancy Pelosi has one more facelift she'll have a goatee.

• Vomit 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

This is what you get when you have a corrupt party and media spinning lie after lie about a President, to install a corrupt and incompetent Admin.  I hope people have learned their lesson.  I fear they have not.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

This is what you get when you have a corrupt party and media spinning lie after lie about a President, to install a corrupt and incompetent Admin.  I hope people have learned their lesson.  I fear they have not.

I think enough have learned the lesson to make the mid terms a bloodbath for the dems. Well as long as there aren't any 2020-like "most secure election in US history" style shenanigans that is.

Then you've got the folks, and we have a few right on this forum, who will continue to insist that there's absolutely nothing at all wrong with Joe Biden. 

These people are forever lost and should never be taken seriously again. Preferably they should just be ignored.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

I think enough have learned the lesson to make the mid terms a bloodbath for the dems. Well as long as there aren't any 2020-like "most secure election in US history" style shenanigans that is.

Then you've got the folks, and we have a few right on this forum, who will continue to insist that there's absolutely nothing at all wrong with Joe Biden. 

These people are forever lost and should never be taken seriously again. Preferably they should just be ignored.

I'd like to know whether they truly think that way, or know they *****-up voting for this disaster (like my boss) and either can't admit it or don't care because he's supposedly getting (horrible) things they want done?

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Paying Brazil not to cut down their forests.  

This is the point when brain dead people should wake up and finally realize that those in government think that our money grows on trees (pun intended). Woke my ass!  

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Paying Brazil not to cut down their forests.  

This is the point when brain dead people should wake up and finally realize that those in government think that our money grows on trees (pun intended). Woke my ass!  

...and are really dumb.  If not senile.

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Disgusting?  No very very sad.  

Disgusting that his wife above all and his handlers allowed him to run knowing  full well that he's going senile.

Joe could be declining in the process of assuming room temperature and that still wouldn't be enough evidence for these morons.

Edited by DRsGhost

15 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Disgusting that his wife above all and his handlers allowed him to run knowing  full well that he's going senile.

Joe could be declining in the process of assuming room temperature and that still wouldn't be enough evidence for these morons.

You know what’s REALLY sad?  Is I’d take him in his apparent declining cognitive state over the next in line and day of the week. 😏

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You know what’s REALLY sad?  Is I’d take him in his apparent declining cognitive state over the next two in line and day of the week. 😏

FIFY.  And I'd rather not take any of them.  Thanks China!

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

c5a79e9428ca4f00906a737e7bda9bcee3ac60d8

This pivot has been impressive,

from

the president is terrible at his job and absolutely responsible for covid and bad economy that resulted and as president I have a plan to fix it

to

now that I’m here my plan is working and it’s all getting better

to 

it’s all getting worse but it’s temporary because I’m fixing it 

to

it’s all getting worse but it’s Putins fault

to 

it’s all getting worse because but the president isn’t responsible,  the last president and the minority in congress is

Does anyone belive anything these people say? 

• Like (+1) 3