Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, Precision said:

I wish no one would ever have to bury their spouse or child but unfortunately that's not the world we live in. 

I would hope that after 30 years, their deaths, no one's deaths, would be used for political purposes.  To blame a man who was proven to not be at fault, when he no longer has the ability to even defend himself shows just how much of a POS Biden is.  I've seen some bad stuff in my life but to take advantage of dead people, is nothing sacred?

Not a big Trump fan so feel free to say whatever bad things you would like (maybe just try to correct your spelling). 

Also, just so you are aware, the subject of this thread is Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” so while your questions/comments could be pertinent in another discussion, they are not here.  

Thanks for pointing out that your rendition, I mean the National Review’s version of events helped “form” your opinion of Biden as being the “biggest POS ever in the Oval Office.”

Next time, why not reference REDSTATE to establish even more credibility and then share you’re not a big fan of Trump - lmao

You know who else wasn’t a big fan of Trump?

On 9/29/2020 at 4:38 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

I was NOT a Trump fan

On 4/27/2019 at 12:54 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

I didn't vote for him in 2016 because I wasn't a fan of those tactics... so I wouldn't say I defend him. But when you're asking me to pick between Trump's tactics and those of the progressive fascist left (which speaks for the entire left these days even though they're in the minority), give me Trump all day every day. 

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

Thanks for pointing out that your rendition, I mean the National Review’s version of events helped “form” your opinion of Biden as being the “biggest POS ever in the Oval Office.”

Next time, why not reference REDSTATE to establish even more credibility and then share you’re not a big fan of Trump - lmao

You know who else wasn’t a big fan of Trump?

Here's ABC News, do you want me to post another 20 links from different media outlets or can you figure out how to use the internet?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/bidens-prism-loss-public-man-shaped-private-grief-65050634

But decades later, Biden on at least two occasions, in 2001 and 2007, offered an inaccurate version of Dunn's role in the accident, referring publicly to a truck driver who "stopped to drink" before driving and describing the driver as "a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch."

I've already taken a picture of my car plates, I won't waste more personal time on a nutjob.  If you think I'm someone else that has been banned here then let the moderators know, I would be more than happy to speak with them and provide personal information. 

9 minutes ago, Precision said:

Here's ABC News, do you want me to post another 20 links from different media outlets or can you figure out how to use the internet?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/bidens-prism-loss-public-man-shaped-private-grief-65050634

But decades later, Biden on at least two occasions, in 2001 and 2007, offered an inaccurate version of Dunn's role in the accident, referring publicly to a truck driver who "stopped to drink" before driving and describing the driver as "a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch."

I've already taken a picture of my car plates, I won't waste more personal time on a nutjob.  If you think I'm someone else that has been banned here then let the moderators know, I would be more than happy to speak with them and provide personal information. 

It’s ok Deranged - we know the lengths you will go to create a presence here. 

We all know your writing style, arguments and “strategy” given you have 55,000+ posts here.

And you can post a million links about Biden and it won’t change the fact that you are vile and a deplorable hack.

• Sad 1

And lastly:

“No definitive evidence exists to prove or rule out whether the other driver had been drinking, and belief that drinking had contributed to the crash was reportedly prevalent among the local community and not something Biden simply made up on his own.

Angeli asserted that this alleged aspect of the accident wasn’t a “lie” Biden simply made up out of whole cloth, and that right or wrong, rumor and belief that drinking had contributed to the crash was prevalent among the local community:

To be honest, those of us in fire-rescue here in Delaware assumed that Mr. Dunn had been drinking, based on comments made by police officers at the scene. And in the Delaware fire service, rumors travel from station to station like wildfire.”

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886cuxxsc41yyvw850s4m

58 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And you know what @Deranged Rhino / @Frat Train / @BuffaninSarasota / @Precision - at least Biden had the integrity to apologize to the family - something your savior Conald Trump would never do.

Go back to the safe place your minions created for your fragile ego.

Troll

• Shocked 1

46 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Didn't Jill's ex husband come out and say that she cheated on him with Biden? I think that falls pretty squarely into the POS category, no? Maybe Joe just forgot what really happened?

Trump cheated on EVERY wife including his CURRENT wife, who slept with Stormy months after Melania delivered Barron and paid hush money to keep quiet.

Individual 1 falls pretty squarely into the POS category.

smfh - no foresight

58 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump cheated on EVERY wife including his CURRENT wife, who slept with Stormy months after Melania delivered Barron and paid hush money to keep quiet.

Individual 1 falls pretty squarely into the POS category.

smfh - no foresight

Trump is a scumbag,  what about Biden, Billsy?

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Trump is a scumbag,  what about Biden, Billsy?

i don’t idolize Biden like the cult does Trump - and I will criticize him when facts are presented but not with hearsay and right wing conspiracy theories that flourish on the right. 

I also don’t make pathetic arguments that I know has holes like Bonnie, DR and you do cuz I have thing called foresight. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

And lastly:

“No definitive evidence exists to prove or rule out whether the other driver had been drinking, and belief that drinking had contributed to the crash was reportedly prevalent among the local community and not something Biden simply made up on his own.

Angeli asserted that this alleged aspect of the accident wasn’t a “lie” Biden simply made up out of whole cloth, and that right or wrong, rumor and belief that drinking had contributed to the crash was prevalent among the local community:

To be honest, those of us in fire-rescue here in Delaware assumed that Mr. Dunn had been drinking, based on comments made by police officers at the scene. And in the Delaware fire service, rumors travel from station to station like wildfire.”

“…there is no definitive evidence…to prove ...that the other driver was drinking….”. 

This is your “The more you know….” moment?

🤣

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

And lastly:

What a knucklehead! if he had been drinking MAYBE, JUST MAYBE he would have been charged.  Why would they let him off if he had been drinking?

Care to discuss the fact that Joey's wife ran the stop sign or had the infant on her lap (which were facts)?  Care to discuss the rumors that Nelia was the one drunk?  That she had been drinking heavily because Joe was cheating on her?

Didn't think so.  

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

i don’t idolize Biden like the cult does Trump - and I will criticize him when facts are presented but not with hearsay and right wing conspiracy theories that flourish on the right. 

I also don’t make pathetic arguments that I know has holes like Bonnie, DR and you do cuz I have thing called foresight. 

re the bolded, I would welcome this criticism but will believe it when I see it. It would be a welcome & refreshing change from the ongoing incendiary stuff ~

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Can you point to posts where you have criticized.Biden?

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Can you point to posts where you have criticized.Biden?

But he's been quick to criticize Trump regarding issues that are presented with hearsay and left wing conspiracy theories that flourish on the left. His hypocrisy is absolutely astounding.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

But he's been quick to criticize Trump regarding issues that are presented with hearsay and left wing conspiracy theories that flourish on the left. His hypocrisy is absolutely astounding.  

Of course, but it's incumbent on us to keep trying to open his eyes, no?  Or at the very least force him to admit he's a hyperpartisan hack or a paid bit 

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Precision said:

What a knucklehead! if he had been drinking MAYBE, JUST MAYBE he would have been charged.  Why would they let him off if he had been drinking?

Care to discuss the fact that Joey's wife ran the stop sign or had the infant on her lap (which were facts)?  Care to discuss the rumors that Nelia was the one drunk?  That she had been drinking heavily because Joe was cheating on her?

Didn't think so.  

Did you click the link? Maybe do a little research? Or must you be hand-fed everything?  

1 hour ago, Precision said:

Didn't think so.  

Oh his wife was drunk, too? Got it - not more conspiracy, right? Of course not because DR says so and National Review, REDSTATE or Breitbart probably “reported” it for their sheep. 

I wasn’t alive when said accident occurred but using THIS tragedy shows how absolutely disgusting, pathetic and desperate vile cultist like you are.

There was obviously enough information at the scene to question whether the trucker was intoxicated but of course you know ALL - because you were there right?

36 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Nope.  Not worth the effort.  

Agreed!

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh his wife was drunk, too? Got it - not more conspiracy, right? Of course not because DR says so and National Review, REDSTATE or Breitbart probably “reported” it for their sheep. 

I wasn’t alive when said accident occurred but using THIS tragedy shows how absolutely disgusting, pathetic and desperate vile cultist like you are.

There was obviously enough information at the scene to question whether the trucker was intoxicated but of course you know ALL - because you were there right?

Go have mommy change your diapers kid.

21 minutes ago, Precision said:

Here I thought this message board was for adults.  Not some unemployed freaking millennial living in his parents' basement.

Oh so mature of you sir.

You couldn’t defend yourself nor your argument so you self destructed in typical DR fashion. 

10 minutes ago, Precision said:

Here I thought this message board was for adults.  Not some unemployed freaking millennial living in his parents' basement.

This is classic Billzy.  My suggestion is bat him around a bit like a ball of yarn if you like, you'll get some good stuff but very little of it will make sense. 

Of all the nonsensical information he posted today, from the part of the lack of evidence of impairment implying impairment, to rumor mongering about what Skip and Poochie D at the firehouse 'cross town think they thought they heard from Jimmy and Tiny's brother on the job, my new favorite Billzyism is the need to declare whether or not he was alive at the time of the accident. 

I want to be honest...I was not alive during World War 2.  What was that all about? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

There is search functionality - use it

But if you haven’t figured it out - I am a one issue voter - save America.

You are a hack or a bot.  Thanks for finally admitting it. 

👍

Doesn't this kinda put you squarely in the POS category?

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is classic Billzy.  My suggestion is bat him around a bit like a ball of yarn if you like, you'll get some good stuff but very little of it will make sense. 

Of all the nonsensical information he posted today, from the part of the lack of evidence of impairment implying impairment, to rumor mongering about what Skip and Poochie D at the firehouse 'cross town think they thought they heard from Jimmy and Tiny's brother on the job, my new favorite Billzyism is the need to declare whether or not he was alive at the time of the accident. 

I want to be honest...I was not alive during World War 2.  What was that all about? 

LMAO - I love when the cult comes out to defend their ring leader - it’s touching.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - I love when the cult comes out to defend their ring leader - it’s touching.

Keep in mind in accordance with Rules of Billzy,  cult members can only defend the ring leader if we have been previously born, and are currently alive.  I want you to know I was born, and am actively living.  I'd ask that we all agree that anyone not yet born remain silent until such time as birth occurs. 

1 minute ago, Precision said:

Let me just say I expect a lot more respect being a ringleader and all.  I'll post a link where you can all send tribute.

Ha ha ha ha

You’re our ringleader?  Nothing personal but we could do a LOT better.  

Have you ever noticed when someone starts a sentence with “nothing personal…” it’s often extremely personal?  🤔

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ringleader?  What in the world is he talking about now?  

Sometimes, against my better judgement, I converse with him.  I usually can follow what he means, generally, and know his nose will always end up somewhere in the neighborhood of Biden's keister.  Today was a prime example. 

He's from the "Trump cult" lineage of posters, so at first I assumed he meant I was defending Trump.  As there was no reference whatsoever to Trump by him, me, or anyone else, I really have no idea.  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

You’re our ringleader?  Nothing personal but we could do a LOT better.  

Have you ever noticed when someone starts a sentence with “nothing personal…” it’s often extremely personal?  🤔

@Precision, no offense, but I see you more as more of a First Stew, Key Grip sort of player at this stage of your development.  You got moxie, I'll tell you that.  I can see you leading rings in 12-18 months, certainly no more than 5 years.  

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sometimes, against my better judgement, I converse with him.  I usually can follow what he means, generally, and know his nose will always end up somewhere in the neighborhood of Biden's keister.  Today was a prime example. 

He's from the "Trump cult" lineage of posters, so at first I assumed he meant I was defending Trump.  As there was no reference whatsoever to Trump by him, me, or anyone else, I really have no idea.  

He thinks Precision is DR or something something.