Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

When I saw Biden not blinking during his speech the other day all I could think of is this quote from Captain Quint (Robert Shaw) in Jaws: 

"he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'..."

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

When I saw Biden not blinking du=ring speech the other day all I could think of is this quote from Captain Quint (Robert Shaw) in Jaws: 

"he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'..."

Maybe he’s already dead?  Wouldn’t really matter much.  

This idiot was chortling about not having to go to the hospital, as a dig at Trump, despite hiding in his basement for much of it and Trump not being vaccinated when he got infected, unlike him.  Clown show.

5 hours ago, Doc said:

This idiot was chortling about not having to go to the hospital, as a dig at Trump, despite hiding in his basement for much of it and Trump not being vaccinated when he got infected, unlike him.  Clown show.

And the vaccine was not out yet.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

How embarrassing for the United States.

They can't take  your education away from you, but time can. Time has taken away any brains Biden had. Can remember minute details from 70 years ago,  but doesn't know where he is today.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/30/2022 at 7:25 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If only there was a lawmaker, a man of power and principle who could have addressed the tax credits to multi-billion dollar businesses in the last 50 years…..

Hey it’s not like he didn’t help anyone out..

he helped enrich himself his family his friends all while in political office.  That’s not easy. 

He worked hard with those billion dollar corporations to make it happen. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Hey it’s not like he didn’t help anyone out..

he helped enrich himself his family his friends all while in political office.  That’s not easy. 

He worked hard with those billion dollar corporations to make it happen. 

Naw, he's as pure as the driven snow.  Ask any brainwashed braindead minion of his and they'll tell you.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

DOES AMERICA EVEN HAVE A PRESIDENT? 

Joe Biden Gets Uncomfortably Lost and Confused at Globalist Conference. 

“Joe Biden spoke to the United Nations General Assembly on Wednesday, but the most disturbing part of his day happened afterward.

The president took that stage at an event sponsored by The Global Fund, which does work regarding AIDS and other diseases, and things went off the rails. In this case, quite literally. A video is circulating showing Biden appearing to be completely dazed and confused, fumbling around the stage as his handlers attempt to talk him down. Meanwhile, another man is speaking, trying to thank him for being there while the president appears to have no idea what’s happening.”

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1