Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

9 hours ago, Irv said:

Only 5 months and this guy is a total mess.  Inflation, unemployment.  Border crisis.  Humiliated on the world stage.  What a mess.  

Can you watch more Fox News please?

Have they covered yet how Trump pressured the DOJ to jump on the Big Lie?

I listen to Fox all the time. They just had DeSantis and Ted Cruz - bitching about the border. Not once did they ask Ted about the energy crisis in Texas.

Its fun to listen to Fox and the very next minute see Trumpholes spew their talking points.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

I listen to Fox all the time. They just had DeSantis and Ted Cruz - bitching about the border. Not once did they ask Ted about the energy crisis in Texas.

Its fun to listen to Fox and the very next minute see Trumpholes spew their talking points.

You're funny.  What channel is Fox on?  I'll check it out.  

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Fox devotes as much time to Texas as CNN does to California.  What's your point?

On 6/10/2021 at 11:15 PM, BillStime said:

A chart is worth a thousands words 

image.thumb.jpeg.95e22d7975b0ce5c476a64246a3a9750.jpeg

I'd be confident too if I had to do my dealings with someonewho can barelyfunction. Of course confidence goes up with anyone who is in favor of globalization instead of the best interests of America. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'd be confident too if I had to do my dealings with someonewho can barelyfunction. Of course confidence goes up with anyone who is in favor of globalization instead of the best interests of America. 

And you thought Trump could function?

Trump did so well he lost the House, Senate and White House.

#winning

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

What the ***** is wrong with that man!

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Embarrassing ........

It’s dumb ***** like this that got Trump labeled a racist.  Let’s see how the media handles this (I’m being facetious).

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

What the ***** is wrong with that man!

It’s dumb ***** like this that got Trump labeled a racist.  Let’s see how the media handles this (I’m being facetious).

I just checked all the MSM outlets, the breaking news and top stories include round Trump and SNL, Geatz, Britney Spears and Gilliani. All old and irrelevant news. So corrupt and blatantly under control.

Journalism and free press is dead. 

• Agree 1