Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

The Coma Before the Storm

Townhall.com, by Kurt Schlichter

It’s beyond any reasonable dispute that the slack-jawed old pervert staggering through this punchline presidency is getting more senile by the day. All the while, his cackling understudy is biding her time everywhere but at the border, getting huffy at being questioned, and generally failing at a job historically assigned to morons as a role where they could do little damage. The only people who dig their hep jive – yeah, go on and believe the 79% approval numbers among people now paying $5 a gallon for unleaded – are the talking tubers of cable news.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/06/14/the-coma-before-the-storm-n2590897

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

They are like them, back when it was fashionable to use preferred pronouns 18 hours ago. 

So who laughed? Proof, who outside of trumpsters laughed. Leh-nerd, you are a great man of opinion that is appreciated, but if you speak for others show the facts. 

There are photos of world leaders laughing at trump, but where dd you see laughter directed at Biden?

4 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

So who laughed? Proof, who outside of trumpsters laughed. Leh-nerd, you are a great man of opinion that is appreciated, but if you speak for others show the facts. 

There are photos of world leaders laughing at trump, but where dd you see laughter directed at Biden?

Ah, it’s Niagara Bill pinball time again.  I wasn’t paying attention to the time. 

When you stated with conviction that “they” laughed at Roosevelt and Ford like it mattered with respect to Dementia Joe, my assumption was  that you were speaking broadly, with just a dash of hyperbole.  I didn’t really see the need to Clintonize your intended use of the word “they”, or request video documentation of they and them laughing. 

I see now that you’ve upped the ante based on my response about they elusive “they”, springboarding back to 2020 and, of course Trump, because you were speaking of Biden, Roosevelt and Ford.  Now, suddenly, it’s not about “they”, unless of course they refers specifically to “world leaders”, a phrase not included in the original dialogue.   Why the change up

To boot, you have “photos of world leaders laughing at Trump” to bolster the argument made only by you.  I know the tone that some world leaders took with Trump for any number of reasons.  That said—since you’re the prove it or stay quiet dude——please send me the “photo” of a world leader laughing at Trump that will convince me, a humble Trumpster you have proof that the laughter was directed at Trump.  No captions, no journalistic shading, no bylines please as this should be obvious. 

I was speaking much more generally than you (as it turns out), but Be that as it may:

This is a recent example of chuckles at Grandpa doing Grandpa things. 

Oh, and please send over the documentation detailing world leaders laughing at Roosevelt and Ford.  

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Ah, it’s Niagara Bill pinball time again.  I wasn’t paying attention to the time. 

When you stated with conviction that “they” laughed at Roosevelt and Ford like it mattered with respect to Dementia Joe, my assumption was  that you were speaking broadly, with just a dash of hyperbole.  I didn’t really see the need to Clintonize your intended use of the word “they”, or request video documentation of they and them laughing. 

I see now that you’ve upped the ante based on my response about they elusive “they”, springboarding back to 2020 and, of course Trump, because you were speaking of Biden, Roosevelt and Ford.  Now, suddenly, it’s not about “they”, unless of course they refers specifically to “world leaders”, a phrase not included in the original dialogue.   Why the change up

To boot, you have “photos of world leaders laughing at Trump” to bolster the argument made only by you.  I know the tone that some world leaders took with Trump for any number of reasons.  That said—since you’re the prove it or stay quiet dude——please send me the “photo” of a world leader laughing at Trump that will convince me, a humble Trumpster you have proof that the laughter was directed at Trump.  No captions, no journalistic shading, no bylines please as this should be obvious. 

I was speaking much more generally than you (as it turns out), but Be that as it may:

This is a recent example of chuckles at Grandpa doing Grandpa things. 

Oh, and please send over the documentation detailing world leaders laughing at Roosevelt and Ford.  

Carrillo says the world is laughing and it is true?

Chris Cuomo says the world laughed at trump and that makes it true.

Biden is not my favorite Pres, but stop with the age sheet. You are too bright for such wasted nonsense.

It has been historically documented that members of congress laughed at Roosevelt which is why he tried to hide his illness, and many saw Ford trip...many times.

24 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Carrillo says the world is laughing and it is true?

Chris Cuomo says the world laughed at trump and that makes it true.

Biden is not my favorite Pres, but stop with the age sheet. You are too bright for such wasted nonsense.

It has been historically documented that members of congress laughed at Roosevelt which is why he tried to hide his illness, and many saw Ford trip...many times.

Now, you’re off world leaders and back to any shmo laughing at a president, and generalizations about some dickwads laughing at Roosevelt’s disability and Ford falling.   That’s completely different than what you said when you changed up the first time and called me out for posting general thoughts on a 78 year old man who was tremendously gaffe-prone when he had all his faculties quite a few years ago.  

At least you dropped the Trump photo charade, that’s something. 

As for your  concerns about my feelings on Biden’s diminished capacity, I’m not sure what you’re seeing, but I know what I am. 

You asked for evidence world leaders were laughing at him—I gave it to you.  If you feel I’m misreading the crowd, and that they were all chuckling because a waiter dropped a tray of glasses off camera, I can appreciate that.   To me, it’s crystal clear this ain’t “laughter with”. 

• Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

He says "I'm going to get in trouble" a lot doesn't he.  Kind of like an old demented guy at a home.  It's getting real sad.  

According to @Niagara Bill there is nothing to see here.  Biden is as spry as he was when The Beaver was getting in trouble on account of Eddie Haskel’s hijinx. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I guess his medications wore off early.

LEADER OF DEMOCRATIC PARTY QUITE CROSS WITH ONE OF HIS OPERATIVES WITH A BYLINE: 

Biden Erupts At Reporter For Asking About Putin: ‘Where The Hell, What Do You Do All The Time?’

President Biden went off on CNN’s Kaitlan Collins at the end of his post-summit press conference and suggested she may be “in the wrong business” after she asked why he was “so confident” that Putin will “change his behavior.”

Reporters have started to react negatively toward Biden’s refusal to answer more questions from the media and toward his attitude sometimes when answering the few questions that he does take.

“Any analysis of President Biden that doesn’t sound like praise inspires people to leap to defend him by pointing out the obvious: ‘He’s not Trump!’ He’s not, but he’s not made of glass, either,” New York Magazine reporter Olivia Nuzzi tweeted following Biden’s meeting with Putin. “The most powerful person in the world doesn’t need to be cocooned from criticism.”

President Klain obviously disagrees with Nuzzi.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-erupts-at-reporter-for-asking-about-putin-where-the-hell-what-do-you-do-all-the-time

Joe Biden Is Already a Lame Duck President

c134809d-24b8-4c85-b37c-ef31f8236cde-450

President Joe Biden is not doing so well. After a laughable performance at the G7 summit, he is facing several issues at home that threaten to render his presidency impotent.

The president, along with Democrats in the House and Senate, is having a hell of a time getting his radical, transformational agenda to come to fruition. Their apparent inability to make progress in key areas like gun control, infrastructure, voting rights, and several others is not a good look for Biden’s presidency.

To make matters worse, Biden is not finding it easy to mollify the hard-left faction of the Democratic Party. From the beginning, it was evident that walking the tightrope between the moderate and radical elements of the party was going to be an insurmountable undertaking. Now, we are seeing that the poor guy can’t win for losing.

The move towards hammering out a deal on infrastructure seems to be Biden’s best bet for getting a win. But advancing towards a solution in this area is a slog, with both sides trying to work out their differences and find a semblance of consensus. Sen. John Thune (R-SD) recently told reporters that the group working on the proposal is moving forward but “a lot of details … need to be filled in.”

{SNIP}

This doesn’t even account for the other pie-in-the-sky ideas he floated upon assuming the presidency. Granting a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million illegal immigrants is simply not going to fly and neither is the sweeping gun legislation Biden has proposed.

It is also worth noting that the 2022 midterm elections are not expected to change things in Biden’s favor as well. There is a very good chance the Republicans regain control of the House and Senate. If and when this happens, Biden’s prospects for getting his legislative priorities through Congress will be completely dead in the water, meaning that by the end of his first term – and likely his presidency – he will have accomplished exactly bupkus. But at least he doesn’t post mean tweets, right?

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/06/17/joe-biden-is-already-a-lame-duck-president-n398278

7 hours ago, Irv said:

Only 5 months and this guy is a total mess.  Inflation, unemployment.  Border crisis.  Humiliated on the world stage.  What a mess.  

Back to the dem norm.

• Thank you (+1) 1