Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Joe Biden has a hard-hitting message for Republicans looking forward to the 2022 election: “You’re gonna in for a problem.”

No, that’s not a typo. Biden, who spoke at the Democratic National Committee’s “holiday” party last night, devolved into levying delusion threats in the midst of another senile moment.

I know the adage about counting your chickens before they hatch, but if there’s any person in this country who shouldn’t be confident about 2022, it’s Joe Biden. His failures as a president currently have the GOP reaching record highs on the generic ballot. The latest example comes via CNBC, which shows Republicans with a 10-point advantage. That is the first time in the history of that poll that the lead has hit double digits.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/12/15/joe-bidens-2022-threat-devolves-into-another-delusional-senile-moment-n491552

Get ready pal??  

Grow the ***** up Joey boy.  

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

Joe Biden Rants Aimlessly About Windmills While Addressing Thousands of Wildfire Victims

Another day, another head-scratching moment from Joe Biden.

The president toured the damage caused by the ongoing Colorado wildfires Friday, giving public remarks afterward. Yet, when presented with the reality of more than 1,000 homes being destroyed, leaving thousands of people homeless, Biden decided to…rant about windmills?

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/01/09/joe-biden-rants-aimlessly-about-windmills-while-addressing-thousands-of-wildfire-victims-n504014

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Joe Biden Rants Aimlessly About Windmills While Addressing Thousands of Wildfire Victims

The president toured the damage caused by the ongoing Colorado wildfires Friday, giving public remarks afterward. Yet, when presented with the reality of more than 1,000 homes being destroyed, leaving thousands of people homeless, Biden decided to…rant about windmills?

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/01/09/joe-biden-rants-aimlessly-about-windmills-while-addressing-thousands-of-wildfire-victims-n504014

Sounds like Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite taking about throwing a ball over mountains, if Uncle Rico was 98 years old in the movie.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/9/2022 at 3:17 PM, B-Man said:

Someone told him they can reverse the grid and blow out the fires with them? 😂 

Im with Irv. This guy is a mess. No more 70 year olds Presidents please..  

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

On 1/14/2022 at 6:40 PM, B-Man said:

What a mess.  Demented Biden is horrified to face the press.  Can barely read a teleprompter.  Without speeches written by the DNC and his communist buddies, he’s screwed.  What a mess.  

What a horrendous performance..........

bidenpoint.jpg

President Biden seems to be undermining the legitimacy of the upcoming election, which is a threat to democracy

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/01/19/president-biden-seems-to-be-undermining-the-legitimacy-of-the-upcoming-election-which-is-a-threat-to-democracy/

Who wants to tell him? Biden blames Republicans for blocking his agenda

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/01/19/who-wants-to-tell-him-biden-blames-republicans-for-blocking-his-agenda/

‘Sheer lunacy’: Biden says his first year has ‘outperformed what anybody thought would happen’

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/01/19/sheer-lunacy-biden-says-his-first-year-has-outperformed-what-anybody-thought-would-happen/

FACT CHECK:  Very False.

stopyou-620x322.jpg

This is what happens when you hire an old guy to do a difficult job that he has ZERO experience for. He's spent 47 years in the same job , where he could hide on a committee, make no real decisions, and have no personal authority to take any action.  Should we blame Joe Biden?  Maybe.  But we should absolutely blame the American people for hiring him after such a horrible job interview.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

This is what happens when you hire an old guy to do a difficult job that he has ZERO experience for. He's spent 47 years in the same job , where he could hide on a committee, make no real decisions, and have no personal authority to take any action.  Should we blame Joe Biden?  Maybe.  But we should absolutely blame the American people for hiring him after such a horrible job interview.

There was no interview, just a coronation by tech and media and the coverup that the dude isn't sentient anymore.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Demongyz said:

There was no interview, just a coronation by tech and media and the coverup that the dude isn't sentient anymore.

There absolutely was a job interview, and he came utterly unprepared.

Let me ask it another way: If that old man had come into your office seeking an executive position, with no executive experience over the last half century, and an air of obvious confusion hovering all around him....would you have recommended to the Board of Directors that he's the man for the job?  Of course not.  So why would he suddenly become the man just because he's sitting behind the desk?  Hint....now that he took the job he's not even sitting behind the REAL desk, and he drags his wife around with him everywhere to keep him from falling over. Is that the guy we should've hired? Obviously not. The American people are getting EXACTLY what they voted for. What a mess!

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Let me ask it another way: If that old man had come into your office seeking an executive position, with no executive experience over the last half century, and an air of obvious confusion hovering all around him....would you have recommended to the Board of Directors that he's the man for the job?  Of course not.  So why would he suddenly become the man just because he's sitting behind the desk?  Hint....now that he took the job he's not even sitting behind the REAL desk, and he drags his wife around with him everywhere to keep him from falling over. Is that the guy we should've hired? Obviously not. The American people are getting EXACTLY what they voted for. What a mess!

Yeah, I suppose that is true.  I've known for years that he's trash, didn't know he was undead until he ran for president.  

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I would be on the phone finding out which nursing home he wandered away from.

16 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Yeah, I suppose that is true.  I've known for years that he's trash, didn't know he was undead until he ran for president.  

On the contrary...I'm sure he's actually a very nice man. But what most people don't understand is that being in the Senate for years doesn't qualify you to be President. In fact, if you've been in the Senate for as long as he was it almost certainly makes you unqualified. Senators don't run anything. They sit on committees and as such they aren't personally responsible for much of anything. In other words, they do a lot of 'group projects'.  And they rarely have to answer questions. Senators are the ones who ASK questions. There's a big difference! No wonder he's uncomfortable answering questions or holding press conferences. in closing, go to your local School Board meeting. The Board of Education has a COMPLETELY different role than the Superintendent of Schools. The vast majority of School Board Members will tell you they have no business being the Superintendent. 

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

On the contrary...I'm sure he's actually a very nice man. But what most people don't understand is that being in the Senate for years doesn't qualify you to be President. In fact, if you've been in the Senate for as long as he was it almost certainly makes you unqualified. Senators don't run anything. They sit on committees and as such they aren't personally responsible for much of anything. In other words, they do a lot of 'group projects'.  And they rarely have to answer questions. Senators are the ones who ASK questions. There's a big difference! No wonder he's uncomfortable answering questions or holding press conferences. in closing, go to your local School Board meeting. The Board of Education has a COMPLETELY different role than the Superintendent of Schools. The vast majority of School Board Members will tell you they have no business being the Superintendent. 

Oh yes, I've worked for a school district and had to go to every board meeting to address the board, I know what you are saying there.

As for being trash, I'm sure he is a nice guy if you look past his uncanny ability to make up experiences, plagiarize, and outright lie to further his career.  I mean, as Harry Reid would say when asked about lying about Mitt Romney in order to keep him from being elected, it worked didn't it?

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

Oh yes, I've worked for a school district and had to go to every board meeting to address the board, I know what you are saying there.

As for being trash, I'm sure he is a nice guy if you look past his uncanny ability to make up experiences, plagiarize, and outright lie to further his career.  I mean, as Harry Reid would say when asked about lying about Mitt Romney in order to keep him from being elected, it worked didn't it?

Being on countless committees can paper over a whole lot of incompetence. You must remember those school group projects where one kid did practically nothing throughout the entire assignment but was right there up front to take equal share of the credit. I’m guessing that kid was …Joe Biden. 

• Like (+1) 1

Not sure why this is on yahoo sports but this is literally The Simpsons

https://sports.yahoo.com/biden-inaugural-committee-blanket-airwaves-112717675.html

President Biden's Presidential Inaugural Committee will mark his first anniversary in office by blanketing today's airwaves — from breakfast to evening news to prime time — with a video promoting a recovering, resilient America. 

The video is narrated by Tom Hanks, who was part of Biden inaugural festivities, and features cameos by everyday Americans — a UPS driver, a Teamster from Michigan and a bed-and-breakfast owner in Wisconsin.

1_SDC_MDG_-tom-hanks-simpsons_15261JPG.j

Edited by LeviF
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2022 at 7:19 PM, Demongyz said:

Not even close to a nice guy, probably the biggest POS ever in the oval office.......

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/joe-biden-most-disturbing-thing/

The sad story is 29-year-old senator-elect Biden received the horrible call in December, 1972, that there was an accident in which his wife Neilia and baby daughter Naomi were killed, and his young sons Beau and Hunter severely hurt. Mrs. Biden seems to have driven into a busy intersection, into the path of an oncoming truck. Its driver was Curtis Dunn. Investigators found him blameless. Of no surprise, according to his family, his involvement in the deaths of Mrs. Biden and her daughter weighed on Dunn until his own death in 1999.

It was a heartbreaking story all around, and with officials leaving no doubt of the truck driver’s complete innocence, what was the point of doing or saying anything more than letting Neilia and Naomi Biden rest in peace? As for Joe Biden, the tragedy was so utter that the accident’s circumstances were best left unremarked. Never mind unembellished.

But embellished they became. When exactly, we don’t know. Why? That’s a question the answer to which is unfathomable — or if for political purposes, utterly deplorable. For some reason, the evidence shows, in the early 2000s, Joe Biden began to remark in public that his wife had died at the hands of someone who “allegedly . . . drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch.” That Curtis Dunn “was an errant driver who stopped to drink.” That drunk-driver story spread into news accounts. The Dunn family, who had strong sympathy for Biden, was shocked by the sullying of their now-dead father. They wrote the senator and asked him to stop and reminded him of the exonerating investigation. 

• Angry 1

34 minutes ago, Precision said:

Not even close to a nice guy, probably the biggest POS ever in the oval office.......

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/joe-biden-most-disturbing-thing/

The sad story is 29-year-old senator-elect Biden received the horrible call in December, 1972, that there was an accident in which his wife Neilia and baby daughter Naomi were killed, and his young sons Beau and Hunter severely hurt. Mrs. Biden seems to have driven into a busy intersection, into the path of an oncoming truck. Its driver was Curtis Dunn. Investigators found him blameless. Of no surprise, according to his family, his involvement in the deaths of Mrs. Biden and her daughter weighed on Dunn until his own death in 1999.

It was a heartbreaking story all around, and with officials leaving no doubt of the truck driver’s complete innocence, what was the point of doing or saying anything more than letting Neilia and Naomi Biden rest in peace? As for Joe Biden, the tragedy was so utter that the accident’s circumstances were best left unremarked. Never mind unembellished.

But embellished they became. When exactly, we don’t know. Why? That’s a question the answer to which is unfathomable — or if for political purposes, utterly deplorable. For some reason, the evidence shows, in the early 2000s, Joe Biden began to remark in public that his wife had died at the hands of someone who “allegedly . . . drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch.” That Curtis Dunn “was an errant driver who stopped to drink.” That drunk-driver story spread into news accounts. The Dunn family, who had strong sympathy for Biden, was shocked by the sullying of their now-dead father. They wrote the senator and asked him to stop and reminded him of the exonerating investigation. 

I hope you never have to bury your spouse or child...

Can you provide in depth reporting on Trumps comments about the innocent Central Park Five teenagers?

Or can you elaborate on Conald allegedly witnessing Muslims cheering the towers’ collapse from Jersey City on 9/11?

Deplorable.

Thanks

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

I hope you never have to bury your spouse or child...

Can you provide in depth reporting on Trumps comments about the innocent Central Park Five teenagers?

Or can you elaborate on Conald allegedly witnessing Muslims cheering the towers’ collapse from Jersey City on 9/11?

Deplorable.

Thanks

I wish no one would ever have to bury their spouse or child but unfortunately that's not the world we live in. 

I would hope that after 30 years, their deaths, no one's deaths, would be used for political purposes.  To blame a man who was proven to not be at fault, when he no longer has the ability to even defend himself shows just how much of a POS Biden is.  I've seen some bad stuff in my life but to take advantage of dead people, is nothing sacred?

Not a big Trump fan so feel free to say whatever bad things you would like (maybe just try to correct your spelling). 

Also, just so you are aware, the subject of this thread is Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” so while your questions/comments could be pertinent in another discussion, they are not here.  

4 minutes ago, Precision said:

I wish no one would ever have to bury their spouse or child but unfortunately that's not the world we live in. 

I would hope that after 30 years, their deaths, no one's deaths, would be used for political purposes.  To blame a man who was proven to not be at fault, when he no longer has the ability to even defend himself shows just how much of a POS Biden is.  I've seen some bad stuff in my life but to take advantage of dead people, is nothing sacred?

Not a big Trump fan so feel free to say whatever bad things you would like (maybe just try to correct your spelling). 

Also, just so you are aware, the subject of this thread is Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” so while your questions/comments could be pertinent in another discussion, they are not here.  

I gave him a PPP GPS for Christmas. I think he re-gifted it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1