Critical Race Theory

afraid of the will of the majority’ — @RepCasten

Every poll, from the Left and the Right shows that the American people don't want their children being taught their subjects through the lens of race.

The only panic is from the Liberal 'leaders' who are not used to being called on their tactics..............and they know their time is running short.

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

gotta love the question in the middle of the video of why are minorities arrested for and convicted of minor drug offenses so often?  the answer would be president joe biden lol. 

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

afraid of the will of the majority’ — @RepCasten

Every poll, from the Left and the Right shows that the American people don't want their children being taught their subjects through the lens of race.

The only panic is from the Liberal 'leaders' who are not used to being called on their tactics..............and they know their time is running short.

We all hope you win Bonnie - lol

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

I literally asked you a question and you still refused to answer it - LOL - so why bother?

My answer was was not simple enough for you to understand. I am not upset with CRT (I assume that’s what you meant by this). I think it’s quite interesting as most theories are to people who think for themselves. 

So again it’s not the theory I’m concerned about.  Now Billy boy….this would be great time to ask me a question.  

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

My answer was was not simple enough for you to understand. I am not upset with CRT (I assume that’s what you meant by this). I think it’s quite interesting as most theories are to people who think for themselves. 

So again it’s not the theory I’m concerned about.  Now Billy boy….this would be great time to ask me a question.  

whatever your masters tell you - got it. 

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You couldn’t include any of the comments in response to Danny’s tweet? 

Why do we have to sweep all the uncomfortable stuff under the table and pretend it didn’t happen…

Tell me how you teach the Unit on "Uncomfortable Stuff" to 2nd graders.

I can show you a dozen inappropriate and not how you history examples from the people behind our brand new Woke Curriculums how they do it but I'd like you to tell me what you're teaching 9 year olds about the Founding Fathers, the Constitution, and the Declaration of Independence.  

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You couldn’t include any of the comments in response to Danny’s tweet? 

Why do we have to sweep all the uncomfortable stuff under the table and pretend it didn’t happen…

Like the fact 300,000 union soldiers gave their lives to end slavery?  Or how the rights and equalities for POC and women were achieved faster in America’s history than in any other free country in history?  Stare long enough at any diamond, gold bar or beautiful person with an intent to find flaw and you’ll let the flaw you’re focused on, consume you.  Your life is comprised only to find fault and flaw.  Even though you and I know you’re here to get your rocks off by egging on Trumpers, the hatred you’re led by is on the sick side.  There’s no truth from you, just regurgitated opinions from other mouthpieces, that dictate your own unoriginal thoughts.  You TRULY give we Dems a horrible reputation.  You should spend some time in the countries you feel are “less oppressive “ then the US.  You’ll learn very quickly how wrong the people you quote constantly, truly are.   

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Tell me how you teach the Unit on "Uncomfortable Stuff" to 2nd graders.

I can show you a dozen inappropriate and not how you history examples from the people behind our brand new Woke Curriculums how they do it but I'd like you to tell me what you're teaching 9 year olds about the Founding Fathers, the Constitution, and the Declaration of Independence.  

How many amendments do we have to the constitution?

1 minute ago, Frat-Train said:

Like the fact 300,000 union soldiers gave their lives to end slavery?  Or how the rights and equalities for POC and women were achieved faster in America’s history than in any other free country in history?  Stare long enough at any diamond, gold bar or beautiful person with an intent to find flaw and you’ll let the flaw you’re focused on, consume you.  Your life is comprised only to find fault and flaw.  Even though you and I know you’re here to get your rocks off by egging on Trumpers, the hatred you’re led by is on the sick side.  There’s no truth from you, just regurgitated opinions from other mouthpieces, that dictate your own unoriginal thoughts.  You TRULY give we Dems a horrible reputation.  You should spend some time in the countries you feel are “less oppressive “ then the US.  You’ll learn very quickly how wrong the people you quote constantly, truly are.   

Look in the mirror and apply the same BS to yourself and your fellow cult members.

And I give Dems a horrible reputation? I didn’t storm the Capitol - defend those that did - and suck on the Big Lie.

BILLSFANS.com is available for snowflakes like you…

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How many amendments do we have to the constitution?

Look in the mirror and apply the same BS to yourself and your fellow cult members.

And I give Dems a horrible reputation? I didn’t storm the Capitol - defend those that did - and suck on the Big Lie.

BILLSFANS.com is available for snowflakes like you…

I’m a registered Democrat, which proves you very wrong on 100% of your thoughts and emotional outbursts.  You’re the kind of person that doesn’t realize they’re the ones in a cult until the last sip of purple stupidity is blindly swallowed.   I truly feel bad for you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Frat-Train said:

I’m a registered Democrat, which proves you very wrong on 100% of your thoughts and emotional outbursts.  You’re the kind of person that doesn’t realize they’re the ones in a cult until the last sip of purple stupidity is blindly swallowed.   I truly feel bad for you.

Do you want a cookie? A medal? You certainly can dish it but can’t take it.

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Do you want a cookie? A medal? You certainly can dish it but can’t take it.

Remember when I told you history and you freaked out, called me a republican snowflake, gave me a link to a website while accusing me of sucking a big lie and I replied by correcting you, saying I’m a Democrat, thus proving you’ll stupidly attack anyone who ruffles your delicate feathers?  I remember and so does the board.  And what did you do when you realized you attacked one of your own? Well, you continued your immature tirade and asked me if I wanted a medal or cookie.

What exactly was I not able to take?  Read it twice, Billstime.  This is you in a nutshell.  A serial propaganda peddler, with an unhealthy hatred towards someone who no longer holds office.  Trump is your purpose.  It’s why you created your sub account(s), from your original.  Because you don’t actually believe what you peddle.  You’re adorable.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Lol going to be hilarious optics teaching "Critical Class Theory" to segregated schools where half or more of the kids are in masks and treated like pariahs.  

It also puts on a freaking tee a golden opportunity for the good history teachers to teach about the evils of fascism and totalitarianism.   

Oh and the principles of our Founding.......maybe the CRT people will dupe the kids by explaining "on the back of the Declaration of Independence - if you do that trick they did in "National Treasure" you'll see the water mark it says "none of this matters if there is a flu with a 99.9% survival rate."  

*Popcorn ready*

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

We don't.

and we don't.

That's just the desperate response the Left has to people objecting to their changes to curriculum 

• Like (+1) 1

Tide Turning Against CRT: How About Some Sanity for a Change?

Parents concerned about critical race theory indoctrination are now ‘QAnon’ according to NBC

This is actually good news, and Insanity Wrap will explain why momentarily:

First she told viewers that it wasn’t being taught in schools, because it was simply a concept for law school discourse. Then she said that parents who objected to it being taught in schools were merely the pawns of right-wing think tanks and funding groups, but her latest attack on those who oppose the pedagogy is that they are QAnon, Trump-supporting, white nationalist, evangelical Christians.

She told viewers on Wednesday’s The Reid Out, “that Republicans aren’t running an election, they are waging an all-out war for power that increasingly is based on and steeped in the Trump cult and even white nationalism.”

This is ugly stuff, equating criticism of CRT with paranoid conspiracy outfits or fringe racist groups.

But it is predictable because the Progressive Left’s case is so weak.

Propaganda in the USSR was similarly predictable.

Each year’s harvest was a record-breaking bounty over the previous year’s record-breaking bounty, even though food never got any easier to obtain.

Any dissenter was treasonous, an enemy of the state, or even institutionalized as crazy.

Every speech by the General Secretary of the Communist Party (aka, the Soviet strongman dictator) was worthy of Cicero. His every scribble put Virgil to shame. His every decision would have awed Justinian.

Governments and leaders confident in their systems don’t make such bold and easily refuted claims.

But the purpose of propaganda in an authoritarian state isn’t actually to propagandize the population: It’s to demoralize them.

Everybody reads and hears the same fake news. Everyone knows that it’s fake. But no one can speak up for fear that it is they alone who knows that all the news is fake.

If CRT is really so benign — if you can even get a Progressive to admit that it exists at all — then why do Party line “news” outlets like NBC resort to such Sovietesque attempts to discredit anyone speaking out against it?

You know the reason, gentle reader: Propaganda in the USSA is meant to demoralize would-be dissenters.

But it isn’t working.

From local school boards to state government across the country, parents and liberty-loving leaders are fighting back.

And they’re fighting effectively, too, judging by the over-the-top, Soviet-like response from the Democrat-Media Complex.

Keep it up.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2021/07/09/desperate-joy-reid-shows-the-tide-turning-against-crt-n1460612

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Frat-Train said:

Don't listen to BillSTime.  That person is just unhappy in life. Thanks for sharing what u have to say you're welcome here buddy.. I'm all about about peace, happiness and hearing others say positive.  All about for good people helping eachother thru peace, happiness. Think's it means lot to help people out.  . 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Don't listen to BillSTime.  That person is just unhappy in life. Thanks for sharing what u have to say you're welcome here buddy.. I'm all about about peace, happiness and hearing others say positive.  All about for good people helping eachother thru peace, happiness. Think's it means lot to help people out.  . 

He's not new here... don't let him fool you.

On 6/2/2021 at 7:43 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Here's a couple of my own thoughts:

If Japanese, German, and Italian descendants from the Axis Powers that fought a horrific war against Americans in the middle of the 20th Century can succeed today, then how is it that Blacks cannot overcome things that happened a century earlier?  

If middle eastern descendants from countries associated with flying planes into American buildings at the start of the 21st Century can succeed today, then how is it that Blacks cannot overcome things that happened a century earlier?  

If millions of African born present day immigrants can succeed today, then how is it that American Blacks cannot overcome things that happened a century earlier?  

Answer:  It has nothing to do with the go-to excuse of racism!  Success in America has everything to do with your willingness to stay married, study in school, and/or work hard.  Millions and millions of blacks have found the keys to that success. I know it's hard to read, but it's just like Diet and Exercise.  The keys are right out there in the open. They aren't buried in a secret vault somewhere. 

You forgot SE Asian immigrants.  They had to literally float their way to America.  Or stay behind to be placed in concentration camps.

I keep being told I don't know or understand CRT by people who are unwilling to define it. The best structure I have for it is the 1619 project which is not history according to the women who created it but a narrative. Narratives belong in reading class not history class.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I keep being told I don't know or understand CRT by people who are unwilling to define it. The best structure I have for it is the 1619 project which is not history according to the women who created it but a narrative. Narratives belong in reading class not history class.

I’ll try this again. CRT has nothing to do with history. The goal is to get white ‘privileged’ kids to grow up with so much embedded guilt that they’ll willfully agree to a redistribution of wealth scheme the size of which will make your head spin. It’s not complicated but it is conniving.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Schools Use ‘Equity’ as Trojan Horse for Toxic Critical Race Theory

(Google culturally responsive training.  Schools have been implementing this nationwide since 2018 maybe further back):

In a clever move to utilize the existing modicum of “cultural competency” training, educators bent on revising American history and pushing equal outcomes have found a place to embed the elements of critical race theory. States are running it up the flagpole and out to local school boards in cleverly packaged messaging that demands equity.

Self-reflecting on one’s attitudes and beliefs about varying cultures goes a long way toward approaching one another with understanding and respect. This is a far cry from revising a nation’s legitimate history for the purposes of appropriating a cultural bias leading to division and anti-American sentiments.

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam, a Democrat, signed into law a bill that will take effect on July 1 that requires teachers seeking licensure or renewal to pass a cultural competency test. This occurred after a commission was tasked with researching the concept.

What is cultural competency according to this law? Democrat proponents who supported the amendments adding the cultural competency requirement to existing legislation said the state’s Board of Education will determine its definition. Right now, it is absent from the bill.

Dig a little deeper and we find that the devil is in the details on the connection between cultural competency and critical race theory. Virginia adapted its concept of “equity” from the National Equity Project and developed a road map to equity plan. Virginia’s African American Superintendent’s Advisory Council put together a slide deck presentation included in the plan.

The Africa American Superintendent’s Advisory Council told the state Board of Education that racial equity is the goal. The council defined equity as, “The systematic fair treatment of people of all races, resulting in equitable opportunities and outcomes for all. It is not just the absence of discrimination and inequities, but also the presence of deliberate systems and supports to achieve and sustain racial equity.”

When school board members argue at local meetings with protesting parents present that they are not teaching critical race theory per se, or that they are merely seeking to ensure that all races represented in the classroom are treated fairly and respectfully, don’t be fooled.

Their rhetoric veils the plan to require not only equal opportunities but guaranteed equal outcomes for all students. This aim disregards the liberties protected in the Constitution. It is a textbook Marxist concept that has been proven not to work repeatedly throughout history. 

Other states, including Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Oregon, are also co-opting cultural competency to fulfill a new agenda. The Minnesota Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board cites a 2018 administrative rule requiring cultural competency training for teacher licensure or renewal.

This program “promotes self-reflection” and explicitly references “systemic racism, gender identity, transgender students, sexual orientation.” It also says, “Training programs that must be designed to deepen teachers’ understanding of their own frames of reference, [and] the potential bias of these frames.”

It is one thing to treat students and others with respect to their racial heritage and sexual identity. It is another to stifle teachers’ freedom of speech regarding their personal views, and to use curricula based on the arguably false assumption of systemic racism.

Tying this updated definition of cultural competency to licensure could result in licensing only teachers who agree with the activist curricula of equal outcomes versus equal opportunity, and the revisionist American history that is, at times, buried in the plans.

.....The John K. Maclver Institute for Public Policy’s staff wrote a piece June 7 in The Daily Signal warning Wisconsinites to look out for curriculum that is not called critical race theory, but is just the same.

The writers urge parents to be aware of “one of the many other names for critical race theory, like culturally responsive teaching, equity, anti-racism, woke, implicit bias, white privilege—[all of which are] being taught in many school districts all across the state and [are] quickly on [the] way to fundamentally changing K-12 education in Wisconsin.”....

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/07/01/schools-use-equity-as-trojan-horse-for-toxic-critical-race-theory/

Edited by Big Blitz

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

What should we tell kids about why blacks were not allowed to earn good livings before the mid-1960’s? 

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What should we tell kids about why blacks were not allowed to earn good livings before the mid-1960’s? 

So in 1961 blacks were not allowed to earn a good living?  

Here is a perfect example of why we are against the teaching of “CRT” to children. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

48 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

............that people like you are disproportionately focused on skin color?  You obviously played with your Fisher-Price toys during Thanksgiving dinner versus listening to what the adults may have been talking about at the big table during the 1970's.  Do you realize that just a tiny amount of time before that most whites did not cross ethnic lines out of fear of other ethnic groups when it came to business unless otherwise impossible.  Italian families patronized businesses owned by Italians as much as possible.  Irish families patronized businesses owned by the Irish as much as possible.  And down the line.    That interest rates set by the local First National bank were set by your "risk" which was a euphemism to say that anybody other than Protestant English and Dutch were going to be charges an extra couple of points at a minimum on a loan if they were approved at all.  I hate to tell you this but I never heard of a "white club" that looked out for people of light skin color.  When my father's parents first came to this area whites burned other whites out of their home or business.  And it was not many years prior that the same people would do a burn out with the targeted people still inside a structure.  I could go on but you don't really care about the truth.  You just want to keep ginning up negative emotions for a political objective.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ha! You are aware that since the mid 1960s literally MILLIONS of blacks and other people of color have gone on to become millionaires many times over even though the vast majority of them started from literally nothing, right? Are you living in some odd time warp? Cut the crap! 

RUNNING FOR THE SCHOOL BOARD? YOU’RE QANON!

The Democratic Party is rightly concerned that the overwhelming unpopularity of Critical Race Theory will destroy its chances in the 2022 election. Democrats are therefore trying out various messages to try to stem the tide. This one, from NBC News, is comical, but it is not clear that the Democrats have anything better: “QAnon’s new ‘plan’? Run for school board.”

In the wake of Donald Trump’s 2020 election defeat and the disappearance of the anonymous online account “Q” that once served as QAnon’s inspiration, many people who spout QAnon’s false claims have hatched a new plan: run for school board or local office, spread the gospel of Q, but don’t call it QAnon.

It’s a scene that has played out at other school boards and comes as many local meetings have emerged in recent months as cultural flashpoints in a broader battle over the perceived encroachment of race-conscious education — sometimes separately lumped together under the label critical race theory.

The context for NBC’s “news” story is that conservative groups like mine have been urging local activists to run for their school boards to eject CRT from their communities’ schools. Several such efforts have received national publicity, but there are a great many more normal Americans running for their local school boards to wrest control from far-left activists, usually supported by the teachers’ unions, who advocate the racist, anti-American doctrines of CRT.

Rather than report on that reality, which to say the least is uncomfortable for Democrats, NBC prefers a diversion: the pretense that anti-CRT parents somehow are related to QAnon.

More at the link: https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/07/running-for-the-school-board-youre-qanon.php

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/qanons-new-plan-run-school-board-rcna1352?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Andrew Sullivan: CRT is a revolution against liberalism and that's what people are rejecting

By John Sexton

FTA:

Take a big step back. Observe what has happened in our discourse since around 2015. Forget CRT for a moment and ask yourself: is nothing going on here but Republican propaganda and guile? Can you not see that the Republicans may be acting, but they are also reacting — reacting against something that is right in front of our noses?

What is it? It is, I’d argue, the sudden, rapid, stunning shift in the belief system of the American elites. It has sent the whole society into a profound cultural dislocation. It is, in essence, an ongoing moral panic against the specter of “white supremacy,” which is now bizarrely regarded as an accurate description of the largest, freest, most successful multiracial democracy in human history.

We all know it’s happened. The elites, increasingly sequestered within one political party and one media monoculture, educated by colleges and private schools that have become hermetically sealed against any non-left dissent, have had a “social justice reckoning” these past few years. And they have been ideologically transformed, with countless cascading consequences.

So what is this new ideology that has transformed the elites and is currently transforming everything else (or at least trying to)? Sullivan admits that CRT isn’t the perfect moniker primarily because it’s far too narrow and limited in ambition. He says the best name for it he’s heard is one suggested by writer Wesley Yang who calls it “the successor ideology.” That name fits because it captures what it is that the ideology seeks to do: “to repeal and succeed a liberal society and democracy.” If you’re looking for a very brief explanation for why CRT and cancel culture come as a package, I think that’s it.

And that tells you about the will to power behind it. Liberalism leaves you alone. The successor ideology will never let go of you. Liberalism is only concerned with your actions. The successor ideology is concerned with your mind, your psyche, and the deepest recesses of your soul. Liberalism will let you do your job, and let you keep your politics private. S.I. will force you into a struggle session as a condition for employment.

And the desire to undermine and demolish the liberal order reaches into every part of society. Conservatives have been fighting 10 different battles to keep elements of it at bay over the last few years but it’s really all coming from one place.

Look how far the left’s war on liberalism has gone.

Due process? If you’re a male on campus, gone.

Privacy? Stripped away — by anonymous rape accusations, exposure of private emails, violence against people’s private homes, screaming at folks in restaurants, sordid exposés of sexual encounters, eagerly published by woke mags.

Non-violence? Exceptions are available if you want to “punch a fascist.”

Free speech? Only if you don’t mind being fired and ostracized as a righteous consequence.

Free association? You’ve got to be kidding.

Religious freedom? Illegitimate bigotry. Equality? Only group equity counts now, and individuals of the wrong identity can and must be discriminated against.

Color-blindness? Another word for racism.

Mercy? Not for oppressors.

Intent? Irrelevant.

Objectivity? A racist lie. Science? A manifestation of white supremacy.

Biological sex? Replaced by socially constructed gender so that women have penises and men have periods.

The rule of law? Not for migrants or looters.

Borders? Racist.

Viewpoint diversity? A form of violence against the oppressed…

We are going through the greatest radicalization of the elites since the 1960s. This isn’t coming from the ground up. It’s being imposed ruthlessly from above, marshaled with a fusillade of constant MSM propaganda, and its victims are often the poor and the black and the brown. It nearly lost the Democrats the last election.

That’s extremely well put. As someone on the far-left might say, I feel seen. The left abandons civility, guardrails against political violence, Martin Luther King Jr.’s color-blind dream, the concept of biological sex, the existence of police and the border patrol, etc. and the media shows up to write stories about the right lumping things together under the rubric of CRT as if that’s where partisan extremism has finally appeared on the horizon.

The right really has moved to the right but it’s the left’s rapid lurch to the left, the revolution against liberalism, that is responsible for most of the current battles in the culture war. If the media weren’t a wholly-owned subsidiary of progressive elitism there wouldn’t even be much of an argument about this. As Kevin Drum said, “progressives have been bragging publicly about pushing the Democratic Party leftward since at least 2004—and they’ve succeeded.” We’re living through the outcome.

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2021/07/09/andrew-sullivan-crt-is-a-revolution-against-liberalism-and-thats-what-people-are-rejecting-n401400

https://andrewsullivan.substack.com/p/what-happened-to-you-e5f

Edited by B-Man

19 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Blacks were not afforded the opportunities until the past 50 years. If you believe that is the content and purpose of CRT you are more ignorant than I thought.