Critical Race Theory

THE INDOCTRINATION ISN’T GOING AS WELL AS HOPED: 

Media Panics Over Mounting Opposition to Critical Race Theory. 

"The best evidence that the resistance to CRT is gaining and posing a threat to Democrats is that the mainstream media is trying to marginalize and demonize the movement the way it attacked the Tea Party.”

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/06/media-panics-over-mounting-opposition-to-critical-race-theory/

Related: Panicked Media Escalates Disinformation War Against Critical Race Theory Opponents.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/06/panicked-media-escalates-disinformation-war-against-critical-race-theory-opponents/

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And there it is.  Chef Jim has just won the argument.  My job is done here.  

You do realize there is a difference between religion - and whether you believe in religion - versus sugarcoating our ACTUAL past to make it more palatable for insecure people like you, right?

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Again, what aspect of religion?

You don't understand the significance of this question with regard to this conversation do you?  

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You do realize there is a difference between religion - and whether you believe in religion - versus sugarcoating our ACTUAL past to make it more palatable for insecure people like you, right?

Not my point AT ALL!  LOL!! 

• Angry 1

9 minutes ago, 716er said:

Wait until you learn about mathematical concepts

CANCEL MATH

since you brought up math… read this guide tool on how to teach math in the context of CRT. This isn’t some political report, this is an actual tool developed for teachers to apply crt to math education. 

‘individualism’ and ‘objectivity’ are white supremacism. 

https://equitablemath.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/11/1_STRIDE1.pdf

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

since you brought up math… read this guide tool on how to teach math in the context of CRT. This isn’t some political report, this is an actual tool developed for teachers to apply crt to math education. 

‘individualism’ and ‘objectivity’ are white supremacism. 

https://equitablemath.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/11/1_STRIDE1.pdf

oh the humanity 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Very different animals 

You're still not getting it.  

There are people that don't want religion taught in schools.  Why is that?  And don't say separation of church and state.  That's been discussed.  

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Read it and defend it. Why are ‘grades’ and stressing a ‘right answer’ to math question white supremacy? 

What is specifically wrong with the pedagogy you're referring to on page 66? Pretty good way to teach. 

They wouldn't even mention white supremacy in the classroom - in practice it's simply critical theory.

Edited by 716er

36 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You're still not getting it.  

There are people that don't want religion taught in schools.  Why is that?  And don't say separation of church and state.  That's been discussed.  

I’m not getting it? You’re the one who can’t even point to the CRT Bible. You haven’t been able to provide an illustration of what good looks like - and what it looks like under CRT.

At least w religion one CAN point to a Bible.

Now whether one has faith and belief in the man made Bible is another story.

42 minutes ago, 716er said:

in practice it's simply critical theory.

Correct and Fair enough… if you support critical theory and Marxism, CRT is probably ok for you too… that’s an opinion I disagree with and consider the opposite of what I value in a society and our education system but you are at least consistent. 

But at least you have grasped the real point of CRT and that it’s not about pretending slavery did not happen. 

I strongly oppose Marxist thinking and it’s history is littered with failure… as a wise quote i recently saw goes, if you want to find a country with no danger of eroding into Marxism, find the ones that were most recently Marxist and spectacularly collapsed… 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Correct and Fair enough… if you support critical theory and Marxism, CRT is probably ok for you too… that’s an opinion I disagree with and consider the opposite of what I value in a society and our education system but you are at least consistent. 

But at least you have grasped the real point of CRT and that it’s not about pretending slavery did not happen. 

I strongly oppose Marxist thinking and it’s history is littered with failure… as a wise quote i recently saw goes, if you want to find a country with no danger of eroding into Marxism, find the ones that were most recently Marxist and spectacularly collapsed… 

It's 2021 - Critical theory is barely Marxist. It's post-modern. 

53 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I’m not getting it? You’re the one who can’t even point to the CRT Bible. You haven’t been able to provide an illustration of what good looks like - and what it looks like under CRT.

At least w religion one CAN point to a Bible.

Now whether one has faith and belief in the man made Bible is another story.

Ok I’ll type slower.  

Do people have a concern about religion being taught in schools?  Yes!  Why?  Because they are concerned a teacher might use that to push and agenda on little Billy and they don’t want.  I get that. This is the exact same reason why people don’t want CRT taught in school. Especially seeing there is no “bible” for CRT.  Teachers can use the theory, and it is just that, a theory, to push an agenda on little Jimmy.  

Get it? 

34 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok I’ll type slower.  

Do people have a concern about religion being taught in schools?  Yes!  Why?  Because they are concerned a teacher might use that to push and agenda on little Billy and they don’t want.  I get that. This is the exact same reason why people don’t want CRT taught in school. Especially seeing there is no “bible” for CRT.  Teachers can use the theory, and it is just that, a theory, to push an agenda on little Jimmy.  

Get it? 

Thanks Jim... how long has CRT been around?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 716er said:

It's 2021 - Critical theory is barely Marxist. It's post-modern. 

Barely Marxist lol.. critical theory was devised by Marx disciples almost 100 years ago in nazi Germany.  It’s proud of its Marxist root and your insulting it to say it doesn’t go far enough.  

But  I think I’m fine with carving the country into two countries, at this point..  a Marxist one and a capitalist one. People can uproot to live in the one they want. It should be easier on the Marxist side to relocate there since no person should own property anyway. Let’s see which new nation succeeds….