Critical Race Theory

Heritage dot org

Might as well link to Rush Limbaugh

Just now, Chef Jim said:

I'm sorry.  Which of my points was this regarding?

Like usual I have no idea what the ***** you’re talking about 

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What's the difference?  It could be taught in such a way that it could be a form of indoctrination.  

What’s the difference? 

Why did i reply to you? 

You cant even understand the difference between teaching and indoctrination 

You are bad. Mentally. Very weak. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

What’s the difference? 

Why did i reply to you? 

Yes what is the difference?  Can something be taught in such a way that is indoctrinates?  You call me weak minded.  You're closed minded.  

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

What’s the difference? 

Why did i reply to you? 

He’s what Tom would call an ‘idiot’

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 716er said:

To provide something for you and other alt-righters to felate over

I see.  And you, of course, have no proof of that either.  So this will go nowhere.

How about let's go back to your poor separation of church and state.  You do realize that has nothing to do with religion being taught in schools correct? 

1 minute ago, 716er said:

He’s what Tom would call an ‘idiot’

I'm an idiot when you can't even tell us why CRT is fine to teach in schools.  You have made no argument.  

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

How about let's go back to your poor separation of church and state.  You do realize that has nothing to do with religion being taught in schools correct? 

Share your knowledge and inform then, Jim.

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I see.  And you, of course, have no proof of that either.  So this will go nowhere.

I'm an idiot when you can't even tell us why CRT is fine to teach in schools.  You have made no argument.  

Why do you even bother? All of this is nothing more than today’s thinly veiled excuse for redistribution. They know it. You know it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 716er said:

Share your knowledge and inform then, Jim.

Simple.  The separation of church and state was put in the First Amendment to state that the government shall not establish a "state religion".  Why many left Europe (England in particular) in the first place.   It also there to allow for the free expression of religion.  So schools can teach religion in historical context but could be used to push an agenda wouldn't you agree?  

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The history of race relations should for sure be taught. Your side is all against that 

Apparently and as usual you didn't read my take again (plus you so conveniently forgot i'm a independent and prefer to make up my own mind and not follow or be told how my opinion should be formed) and only took out of it what you wanted and once again try to paint me as being on a side which is freakin typical !!

Read the second to last sentence of my previous reply which you are referencing which is MY PERSONAL take .

Never mind i'll rewrite it for you read it slow so it might sink in this time although i doubt it will ...

"History cannot be forgotten and should be taught as a learning tool so it isn't repeated but not in such a way to continue what you are trying to get rid of !"

I'll even break it down for you .

History cannot be forgotten - that means teach those younger so they know what happened

And should be taught - meaning in a NON BIASED (which is very important and you have no idea about) school room platform or by parents  

as a learning tool so it isn't repeated - that means to look at something and see where & how the mistakes and wrongs were made to not make the same mistakes again.

but not in such a way - this means (again NON BIASED) to bring it to a place in the younger minds not to create hate (which you have a very hard time grasping)

to continue what you are trying to get rid of - which means don't combat racism by teaching that the way to get rid of it is with more of the same ! 

I know that this is really hard for your brain to comprehend but i hope my break down has helped in some little way .

And to add to this given what the father in the video is teaching if all parents of every race, nationality, creed & color would teach what he is the way he is then racism would no longer exist but people such as you will continue to spew CRT and it may never end . 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, T master said:

Apparently and as usual you didn't read my take again (plus you so conveniently forgot i'm a independent and prefer to make up my own mind and not follow or be told how my opinion should be formed) and only took out of it what you wanted and once again try to paint me as being on a side which is freakin typical !!

Read the second to last sentence of my previous reply which you are referencing which is MY PERSONAL take .

Never mind i'll rewrite it for you read it slow so it might sink in this time although i doubt it will ...

"History cannot be forgotten and should be taught as a learning tool so it isn't repeated but not in such a way to continue what you are trying to get rid of !"

I'll even break it down for you .

History cannot be forgotten - that means teach those younger so they know what happened

And should be taught - meaning in a NON BIASED (which is very important and you have no idea about) school room platform or by parents  

as a learning tool so it isn't repeated - that means to look at something and see where & how the mistakes and wrongs were made to not make the same mistakes again.

but not in such a way - this means (again NON BIASED) to bring it to a place in the younger minds not to create hate (which you have a very hard time grasping)

to continue what you are trying to get rid of - which means don't combat racism by teaching that the way to get rid of it is with more of the same ! 

I know that this is really hard for your brain to comprehend but i hope my break down has helped in some little way .

And to add to this given what the father in the video is teaching if all parents of every race, nationality, creed & color would teach what he is the way he is then racism would no longer exist but people such as you will continue to spew CRT and it may never end . 

Seems more like you guys just want to erase the racism from the teaching of history. Like ignoring how intense and all pervasive racism was. White washing history is evil. And this attack on one way people may teach history looks more like people getting angry the truth will be told. 

Poverty and peonage were policies of this government and the states to oppressive blacks and that should be taught. It was a central aspect of our history 

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Seems more like you guys just want to erase the racism from the teaching of history. Like ignoring how intense and all pervasive racism was. White washing history is evil. And this attack on one way people may teach history looks more like people getting angry the truth will be told. 

Poverty and peonage were policies of this government and the states to oppressive blacks and that should be taught. It was a central aspect of our history 

Stop just stop.  No one, not a goddamn one of us is wanting to erase race relations nor are we against teaching the history of race relations.  The has almost not one ***** thing to do with teaching the past.  It's how they intend to use that past to engineer the future.  The fact that you continually bring this up shows us that you aren't paying attention to anything we are saying.  Open your eyes, ears and mind.  Just as you are likely against (and rightly so)  teachers using their influence on children to push a religious agenda we're concerned that teachers will use this to push a divisive agenda.  They are so similar yet you don't see it.  

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You believe in CRT. Admit that you agree you are racist.

Own your own racist oppression and supremacy based on crt and you have some credibility in this thread. 

otherwise you identify as a mindless clueless troll @Tiberius

12 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Stop just stop.  No one, not a goddamn one of us is wanting to erase race relations nor are we against teaching the history of race relations.  The has almost not one ***** thing to do with teaching the past.  It's how they intend to use that past to engineer the future.  The fact that you continually bring this up shows us that you aren't paying attention to anything we are saying.  Open your eyes, ears and mind.  Just as you are likely against (and rightly so)  teachers using their influence on children to push a religious agenda we're concerned that teachers will use this to push a divisive agenda.  They are so similar yet you don't see it.  

The problem is they won't stop.  Because to true believers of CRT its not a theory or "teaching tool" its an ideology, a belief system.  And ideologists or people of faith are not driven or moved by logic and facts. 

Debating with believers that racism is not the core and primary driver of American culture is like arguing with Christian Fundamentalist that God does not exist.  Debating with them that we do not live in 1860 but rather 2021 is futile.  Trying to convince them that White people don't sit around all day in groups thinking of ways to discriminate against Black people is useless.  Whatever the issue or cause, Its just simply impossible to reason with ideologists and fanatics. 

But their ultimate goal is not to bring an awareness of history or eliminate racism but rather to replace and eliminate the core cultural beliefs and values of America with something that aligns with this ideology.  To impose the values of a specific sub-culture on the dominant culture.  Through coercion and if necessary through force.  This isn't about racism its about power.   Transferring power and control of society to them and people that hold similar views.  Its about using the concept of racism as leverage to gain power.  Its deception at its best.     

How stupid and weak are people that either buy into this or remain silent against their best interests?  Either compromise your values and or fight them.  For me, I don't see anything there I particularly care about going along with so the choice is pretty clear.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills