Critical Race Theory

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The problem is they won't stop.  Because to true believers of CRT its not a theory or "teaching tool" its an ideology, a belief system.  And ideologists or people of faith are not driven or moved by logic and facts. 

Debating with believers that racism is not the core and primary driver of American culture is like arguing with Christian Fundamentalist that God does not exist.  Debating with them that we do not live in 1860 but rather 2021 is futile.  Trying to convince them that White people don't sit around all day in groups thinking of ways to discriminate against Black people is useless.  Whatever the issue or cause, Its just simply impossible to reason with ideologists and fanatics. 

But their ultimate goal is not to bring an awareness of history or eliminate racism but rather to replace and eliminate the core cultural beliefs and values of America with something that aligns with this ideology.  To impose the values of a specific sub-culture on the dominant culture.  Through coercion and if necessary through force.  This isn't about racism its about power.   Transferring power and control of society to them and people that hold similar views.  Its about using the concept of racism as leverage to gain power.  Its deception at its best.     

How stupid and weak are people that either buy into this or remain silent against their best interests?  Either compromise your values and or fight them.  For me, I don't see anything there I particularly care about going along with so the choice is pretty clear.  

Lots of words but still laced in the generalities. Unless you’re able to clearly articulate their goal you’re doomed to fall victim to it.

13 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Stop just stop.  No one, not a goddamn one of us is wanting to erase race relations nor are we against teaching the history of race relations.  The has almost not one ***** thing to do with teaching the past.  It's how they intend to use that past to engineer the future.  The fact that you continually bring this up shows us that you aren't paying attention to anything we are saying.  Open your eyes, ears and mind.  Just as you are likely against (and rightly so)  teachers using their influence on children to push a religious agenda we're concerned that teachers will use this to push a divisive agenda.  They are so similar yet you don't see it.  

I am so with you and can't for the life of me understand why there are people like Tibs that just don't or won't get it ! Learn from the past leave it in the past and move forward don't continually stir s**t up to keep the hate going .

But that's what they want and why these liberal teachers & professors teach what they do to push their agenda but the parents need to push back ! 

I guess it's as my old man use to say this guy is thicker in the head than a bull is in the ass ! 

12 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You believe in CRT. Admit that you agree you are racist.

Own your own racist oppression and supremacy based on crt and you have some credibility in this thread. 

otherwise you identify as a mindless clueless troll @Tiberius

You are projecting. What gets you so upset? That the racists history of he country will get taught? That scares you? The slavery, lynching, the not allowing for people to rise as far as their talents will take them? 

33 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll play. So what is it? 

Chef, just ask @B-Man

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

It SEEMS to you.

But it is the exact opposite.

Do you believe that the history of racism in this country has played a major role in why so many black people live in poverty today? Shouldn't that story be told? 

To a black person whose family has lived in the USA for centuries, racism was the central feature of their family history. 

4 hours ago, 716er said:

I hope the CRT Boogeyman didn’t come for anyone overnight 

Oh look another believer… which side of the theory do you hail from, oppressed POC or racist oppressor?

There’s only two choices for the indoctrinated.

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are projecting. What gets you so upset? That the racists history of he country will get taught? That scares you? The slavery, lynching, the not allowing for people to rise as far as their talents will take them? 

Chef, just ask @B-Man

Do you believe that the history of racism in this country has played a major role in why so many black people live in poverty today? Shouldn't that story be told? 

To a black person whose family has lived in the USA for centuries, racism was the central feature of their family history. 

CRT divides American society into two groups racist oppressors and oppressed poc. I’m not upset at all, I just want believers to take a stand and enlighten us on which side they stand.

Maybe it can help the rest of us to understand when you enlighten us how you discovered and accepted you yourself were racist. 

Also, where did you go to school that slavery, the bigotry and prejudice, racism and a number of other historical atrocities  were not taught.  Was it some kind of southern trump cult or something 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Oh look another believer… which side of the theory do you hail from, oppressed POC or racist oppressor?

CRT divides American society into two groups racist oppressors and oppressed poc. I’m not upset at all, I just want believers to take a stand and enlighten us on which side they stand.

Maybe it can help the rest of us to understand when you enlighten us how you discovered and accepted you yourself were racist. 

But you can't point to the CRT Bible that says that's the objective... got it.

18 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Also, where did you go to school that slavery, the bigotry and prejudice, racism and a number of other historical atrocities  were not taught.  Was it some kind of southern trump cult or something 

That actually was the experience of many people in the country. It's part of our history. You want that whitewashed? 

48 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You mean like as far as President of the United States? 

18 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

Yes, are you a part of the racist suppression? If not, explain how you’re not. 

Racist suppression? What do you mean? 

15 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You mean like as far as President of the United States? 

No, I mean like the 200 plus years (ya know, history) of oppression. 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Racist suppression? What do you mean? 

No, I mean like the 200 plus years (ya know, history) of oppression. 

We can't change history. it already happened. All we can do is strive for a better future.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That actually was the experience of many people in the country. It's part of our history. You want that whitewashed? 

Nope, and I’ve yet to see anyone suggesting that.  You’re actually foolishly conflating issues. 

CRT is about NOW. Just go ahead and go to Wikipedia and read up on critical race theory. or google matrix of oppression.  After you review it, let me know whether you are the oppressed or the oppressor. 

After that I can tell you based on crt what your next steps need to be since you’re a believer. 

• Haha (+1) 1