Creepy “Pedo” Joe just can’t resist his dark urges!

29 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So now it’s a “child” sex offender who jokes about underage sex?  Anything else you want to add/change regarding your question? 

You already said that you'd do nothing. Your brave position is known. 

If you want to revise it, feel free. 

Just now, John Adams said:

I would do nothing if there was a sex offender on the board.  That was your original scenario so that's the one I'm discussing.  If you wish to restate your question I'd be more that happy to revise it.  As of now I'm sticking with my do nothing.  Should I do something if we have a convicted felon here?  How about someone with a DUI? They pick their nose?  Enquiring minds want to know.  

Carry on confused boy.....

24 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I would do nothing if there was a sex offender on the board.  That was your original scenario so that's the one I'm discussing.  If you wish to restate your question I'd be more that happy to revise it.  As of now I'm sticking with my do nothing.  Should I do something if we have a convicted felon here?  How about someone with a DUI? They pick their nose?  Enquiring minds want to know.  

Carry on confused boy.....

Nice dodge. You’re quite brave, like most of the pizzagate crew that ignored him. 

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Carry on my wayward son. 

There'll be peace when you are done. 

Lay your weary head to rest.

Don't you cry no more.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

He simply cannot help himself.

Where is it written that Joe Biden has to say awkward and creepy things that make our skin crawl? Because whichever book it’s in, we’d like to ban it. Or, better yet, burn it.

If you can watch this and not feel incredibly uncomfortable, congratulations. You’re made of stronger stuff than we are:

No. No no no no no.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/09/23/watch-joe-biden-reminisces-after-recognizing-woman-in-his-audience-recalls-that-she-was-12-and-i-was-30/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Joe Biden Sniffs and Creeps on Another Young Girl, and It’s Not Fine

Joe-Biden-Creeping-730x0.png

I regret to inform you that the President of the United States is a creeper. I also regret to inform you that we’ve known that for far longer than anyone should be comfortable with. Joe Biden has been sniffing and inappropriately invading the space of young girls for much of his career, and that continued on Friday during a meet and greet in Irvine, CA.

FfEkgyeVEAAddNR?format=jpg&name=small    FfEkgyjUcAE_VsD?format=jpg&name=small   FfEkgyiUcAATdjT?format=jpg&name=small   FfEkgyhVsAE_pet?format=jpg&name=small

If you watch the video, there are several things to note, and none of them are acceptable for any man to do, much less the President of the United States.

First, before Biden grabs the teenage girl’s shoulder, you can see Biden lean in to sniff her hair. He’s been caught many times doing that over the years and no viable explanation has ever been offered to explain his behavior. You’d think the news industry, which claims to care about stuff like this, would have some curiosity, but I guess not.

Secondly, after the sniff, he grabs her shoulder without her consent. It’s a really odd action that any normal, fully-sentient man would avoid. I would never lean in to grab a young girl (or any girl) I don’t personally know, even during a photo op. That’s not endearing, and it’s not just “ole Joe.” It’s creepy and highly concerning. You can tell by the way she tilts her head away as she turns around that she feels uncomfortable with his touching.

Lastly, as if the physical aspects of Biden’s invasion weren’t bad enough, he then tells her “no serious guys until your 30.” For starters, that’s terrible advice on a moral level. Is the suggestion that she only sees non-serious guys until she’s 30? But I digress, why is Biden concerned about a teenage girl’s romantic life? The girls in the frame seem genuinely surprised at his comment, with one sarcastically responding “I’ll keep that in mind” after asking him to repeat himself.

For context, he’s used some variation of that line multiple times in the past. You may recall a recent outburst where he told a woman in the audience of a speech that “she was 12, I was 30” when they first met.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: It is not difficult to not be creepy around young girls. Normal men have no problem respecting boundaries, but physically and verbally. The sniffing, the touching, and the borderline sexual comments are weird at best and extremely telling at worst. I would never let a man, especially a non-family member she doesn’t even know, touch and talk to my daughter in that way. At some point, a father is going to lose his cool with Biden’s behavior, and it’s not going to end well for anyone involved.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/10/15/joe-biden-sniffs-and-creeps-on-another-young-girl-and-its-not-fine-n643464

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

I remember when this came up during the campaign. Candidate Biden said he now understands times have changed and he now understands you can't invade people's space so he wouldn't do it anymore.  Another welched on promise by President Biden.

His own party called him out on it then.

But this is now. And it's different. 

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

MOVE ALONG, NOTHING TO SEE HERE: 

New court documents state that Ashley Biden’s infamous diary does in fact belong to her.

Yes, the diary in which she wrote that Joe Biden inappropriately showered with her as a child.

Many people probably won't get to read this because social media and search giants likely have a blacklist on all things even remotely related to "Ashley Biden's diary."

So if you made it here, congrats, because this is news that you won't see in the legacy media.

https://notthebee.com/article/court-documents-ashley-biden-diary-is-real

• Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

New court documents state that Ashley Biden’s infamous diary does in fact belong to her.

Yes, the diary in which she wrote that Joe Biden inappropriately showered with her as a child.

Many people probably won't get to read this because social media and search giants likely have a blacklist on all things even remotely related to "Ashley Biden's diary."

So if you made it here, congrats, because this is news that you won't see in the legacy media.

Like with idiot boy's laptop, something we knew at the time but were told otherwise by those who manipulate/are easily manipulated. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, B-Man said:

apparently the FBI was all over this too..

politico isn’t some conspiracy outlet

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2022/08/25/two-plead-guilty-to-trafficking-ashley-bidens-diary-property-00053770

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Oh it has been out there for quite some time...

The left has certainly heard all about Trumps comments about his daughter, but bupkis about Biden's daughters diary. 

I wonder why?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Oh it has been out there for quite some time...

The left has certainly heard all about Trumps comments about his daughter, but bupkis about Biden's daughters diary. 

I wonder why?

Its all "Me Too" and "consent" unless is sniffer Biden and his victims.  (that tend to be family members, eww)

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Its all "Me Too" and "consent" unless is sniffer Biden and his victims.  (that tend to be family members, eww)

I find it intriguing how all these women's groups and victims advocates collectively know exactly when to express outrage and when to shut up and hide.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

This is high brow stuff.  Especially when compared to Michelangelo's David

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ashley-biden-leaked-diary-accusation/

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

This is high brow stuff.  Especially when compared to Michelangelo's David

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ashley-biden-leaked-diary-accusation/

Thank heavens Snopes weighed in three months ago with the definitive word. We can all move along knowing this decent man would have never…

Start an art thread. Might give you a diversion from TRUMP/OL’ TUCK/DESANTIS. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Thank heavens Snopes weighed in three months ago with the definitive word. We can all move along knowing this decent man would have never…

Start an art thread. Might give you a diversion from TRUMP/OL’ TUCK/DESANTIS. 

We learned from the MAGA's that demonizing leader opponents can be a successful strategy.  It's actually easier when it's true.  But I'm happy to discuss art as well.

Edited by redtail hawk

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

We learned from the MAGA's that demonizing leader opponents can be a successful strategy.  It's actually easier when it's true.  But I'm happy to discuss art as well.

Who was it that coined the term "basket of deplorables"?

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

oh, yes, we definitely learned that from the “MAGA’s”.  🙄

• Haha (+1) 2

Watching The 'Nuge on his Spirit Campfire show tonight on Real America's Voice (Fridays 10-11 PM). He's seeing bsseballl caps with "Elect that Mother F***er Again". He'll be playing the Star Spangled Banner at Trump's rally tomorrow.   Now he's showing off his compound bow on the show. God, guns, arrows, hunting, and America!