Creepy “Pedo” Joe just can’t resist his dark urges!

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yeah, ok...

image.thumb.jpeg.e05f855733a3521a93cfb62634a3724d.jpeg

Was Biden sued for raping 13 year old girls, too?  Or known to party with known predators?

image.thumb.jpeg.80409fd468b8b6a46e5cc7522ef03a67.jpeg

Wrong thread.

@BillStime  King of the Whataboutists strikes again.  Damn I'm having a hard time keeping up with this.  

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Why don't you ask the woman who is trying to get Trump's DNA right now?

And why didn't the woman who accused Biden sue him?

How long they been working on that DNA?  

Why didn't the woman sue Biden?  You may want to ask her and her bank account. 

Edited by Chef Jim

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

I'm not defending any of them - I've made it clear - no one is above the law. 

However, you demonstrate daily that TRUMP is above the law and an absolute saint.

You don’t really make it clear at all, not at all. 

But, some folks have blinders on.  

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

If Biden raped a woman or abused a child - he should be in jail - not the WH.

Good stuff—Joe has to “rape” before you would exclude him from the WH.  We know he abused women, of course, that ship sailed and you were perfectly fine with it.  

You made a value judgment when you voted for Biden—choosing to disregard his obvious peccadilloes—the ones generations before saw, considered and laughed him out of the several races he entered back prior to 2020. .  

You chose his racist rhetoric that dates back decades, his abhorrent record of legislation that targeted black citizens (not that they are black enough to be Biden black), and his very peculiar and assaultive means of—according to Biden—making people comfortable with him which includes dicey language, intimately close  pelvis on pelvis contact, you chose his lifetime of pay for play and bringing his family along for the free ride.  

With respect to assault, you and those who voted like you chose to ignore his time as chief towel snapper with Sens Kennedy and the like and the very public accusation of serious sexual assault by a person who volunteered to work on his behalf. 

Your stand is admirable and noble only when considered and viewed under the weakest microscope imaginable.  

But maybe it’s  fun to be selective with the moral outrage.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You made a value judgment when you voted for Biden—choosing to disregard his obvious peccadilloes—the ones generations before saw, considered and laughed him out of the several races he entered back prior to 2020. .  

You chose his racist rhetoric that dates back decades, his abhorrent record of legislation that targeted black citizens (not that they are black enough to be Biden black), and his very peculiar and assaultive means of—according to Biden—making people comfortable with him which includes dicey language, intimately close  pelvis on pelvis contact, you chose his lifetime of pay for play and bringing his family along for the free ride.  

With respect to assault, you and those who voted like you chose to ignore his time as chief towel snapper with Sens Kennedy and the like and the very public accusation of serious sexual assault by a person who volunteered to work on his behalf. 

Your stand is admirable and noble only when considered and viewed under the weakest microscope imaginable.  

But maybe it’s  fun to be selective with the moral outrage.  

Are you serious?

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Or sexual assault up to rape if your boy is running, apparently. 

How many time has Trump been accused and sued for sexual assault and rape?

How many times did Trump cheat on all of his wives? How many kids with different women?

How many times did a 13 year old sue Trumps a$$?

Trump would fk his own daughter if he could.

How many Epstein parties did Trump host at Mar-a-Lago?

Are we really going to play this game?

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

To you it's a game..................to adults is a serious business.

You spin the same bullsh*t every week.

No 13 year old sued Trump, you worded it that way to incite a reaction.

That lie about his daughter, is again just you twisting Trump's decades old remark about dating women who looked like her. You look foolish every time you say it

Trump hosted ZERO parties for Epstein (as you know) Epstein went to one party as a guest.........that's it.

Don't bother replying evry one on the board knows exactly what you will say.

LMAO - still spouting feels?  That's all you got... cause history is NOT on your side when it comes to Trump.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

How many time has Trump been accused and sued for sexual assault and rape?

How many times did Trump cheat on all of his wives? How many kids with different women?

How many times did a 13 year old sue Trumps a$$?

Trump would fk his own daughter if he could.

How many Epstein parties did Trump host at Mar-a-Lago?

Are we really going to play this game?

I’m not sure what game you’re referring to.  You’re an acknowledged, all-in Biden supporter perfectly comfortable with the sexual assault he has admitted to, ok with the violent sexual assault he’s accused of and that his own Vice President believes occurred, apparently because he was able to not actually rape any women.  

When asked about it, you get all jittery and start rambling on about Trump.   

It’s weird. 

47 minutes ago, B-Man said:

To you it's a game..................to adults is a serious business.

You spin the same bullsh*t every week.

No 13 year old sued Trump, you worded it that way to incite a reaction.

That lie about his daughter, is again just you twisting Trump's decades old remark about dating women who looked like her. You look foolish every time you say it

Trump hosted ZERO parties for Epstein (as you know) Epstein went to one party as a guest.........that's it.

Don't bother replying evry one on the board knows exactly what you will say.

He goes to some dark places for sure. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m not sure what game you’re referring to.  You’re an acknowledged, all-in Biden supporter perfectly comfortable with the sexual assault he has admitted to, ok with the violent sexual assault he’s accused of and that his own Vice President believes occurred, apparently because he was able to not actually rape any women.  

When asked about it, you get all jittery and start rambling on about Trump.   

It’s weird. 

He goes to some dark places for sure. 

Should Donald Trump give up his DNA for his rape case?  Yes or No?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Should Donald Trump give up his DNA for his rape case?  Yes or No?

Annnnd the Billstime tap out right on time.  

Help me out here on your rape case, Perry Mason.  I don’t know what you’re talking about, so bring me up to date. 

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Annnnd the Billstime tap out right on time.  

Help me out here on your rape case, Perry Mason.  I don’t know what you’re talking about, so bring me up to date. 

Go do your research and get back to us on why Trump is in court right now fighting to relinquish his dna.

And while you’re at it - please source all of the VIOLNT sexual assault Biden ADMITTED to and was sued over…

Hustle 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Go do your research and get back to us on why Trump is in court right now fighting to relinquish his dna.

And while you’re at it - please source all of the VIOLNT sexual assault Biden ADMITTED to and was sued over…

Hustle 

In court right now?  I’m going get you a watch to match your thread GPS. We’re gonna make you an adult before you know it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hustle 

I won’t do any research on your allegation that Trump is fighting to relinquish his DNA, mostly because this is gibberish. 

On the bright side, the gibberish in that paragraph was the high point intellectually for this post.