Creepy “Pedo” Joe just can’t resist his dark urges!

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I won’t do any research on your allegation that Trump is fighting to relinquish his DNA, mostly because this is gibberish. 

On the bright side, the gibberish in that paragraph was the high point intellectually for this post. 

Oh - does it not your help argument?

Also - you couldn’t post any links highlighting all of the sexual assault Biden admitted to?

Really?

Why so jittery?

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh - does it not your help argument?

Also - you couldn’t post any links highlighting all of the sexual assault Biden admitted to?

Really?

Why so jittery?

I don’t have an argument—there’s none to be had. 

I simply pointed out your support for Biden in spite of his well-documented issues.  Your response in defense of Biden was “Trump”, then “Trump rape case”, then “Trump fighting to relinquish his DNA” and now something about my “help argument”. 

29 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t have an argument—there’s none to be had. 

I simply pointed out your support for Biden in spite of his well-documented issues.  Your response in defense of Biden was “Trump”, then “Trump rape case”, then “Trump fighting to relinquish his DNA” and now something about my “help argument”. 

So well documented you can’t even provide links to all of the Biden accusers and his admission of guilt.

And no - I don’t loiter in right wing conspiracies because that’s all your party can run on.

Sad

1 hour ago, Doc said:

The left gave up all moral high ground with Bill Clinton.  Any talk about any Repub being a lech is hypocrisy.

Complains the left still talks about TRUMP

Brings up CLINTON

leonardo-dicaprio-laughing.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, 716er said:

Complains the left still talks about TRUMP

Brings up CLINTON

leonardo-dicaprio-laughing.jpg

Despite your attempt to deflect, the point I made is 100% correct.

Edited by Doc

42 minutes ago, 716er said:

In your warped mind, of course.

No, in any sane person's mind.  Bill was a lech 30 years ago.  That's how long ago the left lost their high ground.

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, B-Man said:

Okay, I agree, back to the thread subject.

Whose "touchiness" with woman has been discussed in DC for decades.

ashton-carter-makes-remarks-after-he-was            maxresdefault.jpg

Unknown. 
Undocumented. 
Photoshopped. 
There have been no allegations of inappropriate fondling, and Biden has never acknowledged same. 
Tara Reade does not exist.  

Vast Right Wing Conspiracies.  

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Unknown. 
Undocumented. 
Photoshopped. 
There have been no allegations of inappropriate fondling, and Biden has never acknowledged same. 
Tara Reade does not exist.  

Vast Right Wing Conspiracies.  

Good point.  Grab 'em by the . . . never mind.  

On 6/9/2021 at 8:33 AM, Doc said:

The left gave up all moral high ground with Bill Clinton.  Any talk about any Repub being a lech is hypocrisy.

So, bottom line time.  A Democrat did something reprehensible over 20 years ago, so Matt Gaetz and everyone else registered in a rival political party gets a free pass to do similarly reprehensible things.  Makes. Perfect. Sense.  There you go again with your HCQ logic.  

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Good point.  Grab 'em by the . . . never mind.  

So, bottom line time.  A Democrat did something reprehensible over 20 years ago, so Matt Gaetz and everyone else registered in a rival political party gets a free pass to do similarly reprehensible things.  Makes. Perfect. Sense.  There you go again with your HCQ logic.  

Ah, this is the old another guy is worse then my guy shtick, a game already run by others.  Boring. 

You always struck me as an honest stakeholder in this game we play.  

Do you think there is any truth to the rumor that some people—in this case female, allow wealthy/powerful/celebrity individuals—in this case men, access to areas normally covered by traditional swimwear (let’s leave the French out of it) for the purpose of sexual gratification?  

I’m going out on a limb here and saying I think there may be some validity to this rumor.  

Of course, I wanted feedback from other sources so I spoke with friends from different backgrounds, with different upbringings, different political philosophies but did so in person as opposed to the internet where it’s relatively easy to make an inane argument that when someone bragging to someone in private about women letting him grab them is akin to sexual assault.  To a person, all have acknowledged that the rumor is likely true.  

What say you S3, do women ever allow men to take such liberties?  

5 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Not even close to what I've been saying.  I said that the left lost their moral high ground on sexual predators 30 years ago with Slick.  And it continues with other Dems to this very day as well, as well as Repubs.  But I've also been saying that anyone breaking the law should get what's coming to them, and that includes Gaetz.  Now let's see what, if any, charges there are.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Not even close to what I've been saying.  I said that the left lost their moral high ground on sexual predators 30 years ago with Slick.  And it continues with other Dems to this very day as well, as well as Repubs.  But I've also been saying that anyone breaking the law should get what's coming to them, and that includes Gaetz.  Now let's see what, if any, charges there are.

More HCQ logic here.  Some guy who is registered in the same political party as me did something reprehensible 20 years ago, and I had absolutely nothing to do with that misconduct.  But because of that registration, I, as part of the “left,” have no moral high ground to say that anyone who is not a member of said political party has engaged in reprehensible behavior.  

If only that was the end of the stupid logic.  Now, it is implied that the sitting president is a pedophile based on what I understand to be anecdotal illustrations in which he is a bit too touchy with people by prevailing norms.  How that translates to pedophile is beyond me, but then again, we are dealing with people who follow the Q and who practice HCQ logic.  

On 6/9/2021 at 10:45 AM, B-Man said:

Okay, I agree, back to the thread subject.

Whose "touchiness" with woman has been discussed in DC for decades.

ashton-carter-makes-remarks-after-he-was            maxresdefault.jpg

People of Praise called.  They agree with you.  Have a nice day.  

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

More HCQ logic here.  Some guy who is registered in the same political party as me did something reprehensible 20 years ago, and I had absolutely nothing to do with that misconduct.  But because of that registration, I, as part of the “left,” have no moral high ground to say that anyone who is not a member of said political party has engaged in reprehensible behavior.  

If only that was the end of the stupid logic.  Now, it is implied that the sitting president is a pedophile based on what I understand to be anecdotal illustrations in which he is a bit too touchy with people by prevailing norms.  How that translates to pedophile is beyond me, but then again, we are dealing with people who follow the Q and who practice HCQ logic.  

Just admit you’re too stupid to understand things. It would save everybody a hell of a lot of time.

• Like (+1) 2