Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

I'd love to see what becomes of these people after "graduation" (besides becoming Dems).

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I just get this image of this guy wrapping himself in a confederate flag on a day-to-day basis

Do you support the removal of Thomas Jefferson statues and portraits? Why or why not?

15 hours ago, Doc said:

I'd love to see what becomes of these people after "graduation" (besides becoming Dems).

Their future is being on welfare at the expense of hard-working taxpayers.

Poor baby.

424533149_10231854736048585_343451891857

7 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

When a child is showing signs of psychosis or schizophrenia you don't feed/validate  the illusions.  

Dr. with multicolored hair and  the crazy eyes. Reminds me of Quack MD.

• Like (+1) 1

CHRISTIAN TOTO: HBO-Max Adds Trigger Warning to Blazing Saddles.

Yes, you must be lectured about “Blazing Saddles” because you’re too stupid to process satire in its highest forms.

Yet Max understands how beloved the film, and Brooks, remain and cannot say there’s anything actually wrong or offensive about the film.

It’s unclear when the video introduction first hit the streaming platform, but a Twitter user alerted the platform to the shift on Feb. 5.

https://www.hollywoodintoto.com/max-trigger-warning-blazing-saddles/

NOTE: Both Netflix and Paramount+ include “Blazing Saddles” on their content rosters without trigger warnings.

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Huh, almost like we should be doing something about those guns.

The real problem is the intended use of pipe bombs...

• Like (+1) 1

You can't make this up.

Massachusetts governor Maura Healey nominates former romantic partner to state's highest court

"According to the State House News Service, Healey and Wolohojian lived together in Charlestown and their relationship first became public in 2013 when Healey announced a run for attorney general. A Boston Magazine article from 2015 said the pair had been together for eight years after meeting at a Boston law firm. "

• Like (+1) 1