The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

8 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

how do u think history will judge trump?

For what?  The pandemic?  You just made the case that it was a work in progress by scientists whose lives had been devoted to this.

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

For what?  The pandemic?  You just made the case that it was a work in progress by scientists whose lives had been devoted to this.

for the totality of his term as prez and for his legacy in general.  My belief is that he will go down as one of the worst presidents in history.  Hopefully, no worse character is on the horizon.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

for the totality of his term as prez and for his legacy in general.  My belief is that he will go down as one of the worst presidents in history.  Hopefully, no worse character is on the horizon.

We’ll put you down as a ‘no’ then. 😉

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I feel the same way about Joke.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

than their colleagues chief, It's a competitive world.  Go to a big conference sometime.  Listen and watch.  See who your colleagues respect and admire.  Listen to them.

They admire the guy that can get their research projects funding. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

They admire the guy that can get their research projects funding. 

nope.  They admire a brilliant scientist and clinician who walks the walk.  He was taking care of AIDs patients early and often with considerable personal risk.  While I don't think he saw actual Covid patients, this thread illustrates his risk from that.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

nope.  They admire a brilliant scientist and clinician who walks the walk.  He was taking care of AIDs patients early and often with considerable personal risk.  While I don't think he saw actual Covid patients, this thread illustrates his risk from that.

Why do you think this incredible human being now says things along the lines of “I didn’t shut anything down”? It’s a Biden-level falsehood. 

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

Not that they will do anything.

Rand Paul Criminally Refers Dr. Fauci to DOJ For Prosecution For Lying to Congress About Gain-of-Function

by Christina Laila

Senator Rand Paul told News Daily that he has criminally referred Fauci to the Department of Justice for prosecution. This should not come as a surprise.

In December, Senator Paul told Jesse Watters on FOX News that Republicans had caught Fauci in several lies and “he won’t get away.” Former NIAID chief Dr. Anthony Fauci previously testified and responded to questions about the NIH’s role in funding gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab. Rand Paul and Fauci got into a tense exchange over Fauci’s involvement in funding the Wuhan lab’s gain-of-function research that likely led to Covid-19 in September 2022.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/rand-paul-criminally-refers-dr-fauci-doj-prosecution/

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

The King @ChiGoose Quack MD @redtail hawk and The Hoaxer @SectionC3

Love being lied to....

You are the crackpot.  But as a molecular biologist you knew the truth all along.  These folks don't know shite...Don't you love the phrase "begs the question"?  I do.

Edited by redtail hawk

On 6/30/2023 at 5:21 AM, Doc said:

There is nothing that Trump could’ve done to mitigate the pandemic been saying that since the beginning this was a world thing, not a United States time

Did he say some stupid things along the way you betcha but the pandemic was going to happen, no matter what

Can’t blame Trump for that. I blame him for a lot of things but not that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Searched for a NYT article (I have a subscription).  This is what I found:  https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/17/briefing/covid.html.  Why do you and your propagandists need to lie?

I’m open to being persuaded, but the article you posted is behind a paywall…

Can you just specify which parts of the video you think are propaganda, or don’t line up with the article?

I only ask because, in the video, Jimmy Dore claims to be quoting the article…Thanks…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Doc said:

Again a virus which originated in a city with a lab that studies said virus came from that lab until proven otherwise.  And in 3-1/2 years, it still hasn't been proven otherwise.  So...

Until I hear that redhawk and his council of virologists have flipped 180° I’m not so sure. Pangolins and all that. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

THERE SHOULD BE CONSEQUENCES FOR THIS CORRUPTION AND MALFEASANCE: 

Rand Paul: Everything Fauci And His Cohorts Were Saying Publicly, They Were Saying The Opposite Privately.

“Everything that Anthony Fauci and his cohorts, these other virologists were saying publicly, they were saying the opposite privately,” Paul said. “Then it turns out that many of the people that were appointed to be part of this all had quiet interests that they weren’t willing to reveal. Including Anthony Fauci. When I asked him directly under oath whether or not he was receiving royalties from any of the companies manufacturing vaccines, he refused to answer. When I asked him whether anybody on the committee was receiving royalties he lashed out and accused me of something but would never answer the question.”

“So there really are some big, big questions and some reforms that should be obvious to everybody,” Paul said. “You shouldn’t be allowed to be voting on a committee if you’re receiving money from the companies that are going to make billions of dollars because of your decision. We have uncovered a lot of conflicts of interest here.

There’s much to be done. I’ve referred Anthony Fauci twice for criminal prosecution by the Department of Justice. As you know, Merrick Garland will probably not go down in history as the most objective of Attorneys General. So I don’t have much luck. But other than prosecuting Anthony Fauci, it is important to remember that the truth be told and that people see the evidence laid out as that this virus did come from a lab. It came from gain of function research that we were funding, that Anthony Fauci was funded.”

Severe consequences.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/10/11/rand_paul_anything_fauci_and_his_cohorts_were_saying_publicly_they_were_saying_the_opposite_privately.html

• 3 weeks later...

Tony Fauci has a pretty sweet deal going. Despite all of his documented lies during the COVID pandemic (reminder to everyone: it's over), he was able to enrich himself immensely in his time at NIH, and now gets to retire with an obscene annual pension of more than $400,000 a year. All he really has to do is shut up and he'll probably get away with everything he did. 

But of course, sociopathic narcissists are incapable of shutting up. And Fauci is no exception. In the latest issue of 'Science' Magazine [sarcastic quotation marks intentionally inserted by this writer], Fauci has penned an editorial about 'lessons learned' from the COVID pandemic. 

Moving on, the op-ed is titled, 'What Keeps Me Up At Night.' Because of course, it is all about him (see aforementioned narcissism).

What a coincidence. The world suffered through a virus that he helped to engineer. 

We'll spare you Fauci's 'lessons.' Basically, his 'scientific lessons" are a paean to Big Pharma and his 'public health' lessons are a rehashing of 'disinformation' (notably excluding the fact that he was the biggest purveyor of it). 

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2023/11/02/science-magazine-publishes-fauci-editorial-about-lessons-learned-and-x-has-some-ideas-n2389306

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 1 month later...