The foundation under Dr. Fauci is starting to crack...

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ullfk51dy5lvjwd4qy

And the obsession continues...

In a thread about Fauci, you always love to try and make it about Trump...

Can you see why having a conversation with you about any topic proves to be pointless, uneventful, and un-enlightening? 

It’s because you don’t seek truth...and you are blinded from truth by your resentment, hatred, and vengefulness...

If I may be so bold, it’s quite unfortunate to see, and makes you no different than the extreme wackos on the Right who worship Trump no matter what...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

And the obsession continues...

In a thread about Fauci, you always love to try and make it about Trump...

Can you see why having a conversation with you about any topic proves to be pointless, uneventful, and un-enlightening? 

It’s because you don’t seek truth...and you are blinded from truth by your resentment, hatred, and vengefulness...

If I may be so bold, it’s quite unfortunate to see, and makes you no different than the extreme wackos on the Right who worship Trump no matter what...

The truth?

Like this?

Trump officials celebrated efforts to change CDC reports on coronavirus, emails show

‘Yippee!!!’: Trump officials celebrated efforts to change CDC reports on coronavirus, e-mails show

Proud of Buffalo’s Caputo? 

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Dude, I get it! Trump wasn’t perfect by a long stretch...there are a million threads that discuss all of that ad nauseam...this thread is not one of them...stop trying to hijack this thread for your own agenda...

This is not a “Trump vs Democrats on how to handle Covid” thread...but rather one that seeks to find the truth about the ORIGINS of Covid.

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Dude, I get it! Trump wasn’t perfect by a long stretch...there are a million threads that discuss all of that ad nauseam...this thread is not one of them...stop trying to hijack this thread for your own agenda...

This is not a “Trump vs Democrats on how to handle Covid” thread...but rather one that seeks to find the truth about the ORIGINS of Covid.

lol - where does the buck stop?

21 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The buck stops with Trump getting voted out of office...

Now that we got that out of the way, do you care about where the virus originated?

Not one bit - it doesn’t change what happened and doesn’t bring any of the people back that died from this virus.

Explain to me how it matters?

55 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

It's more than just that: it's a thread to show how Trump was guided by someone who many would call incompetent, or to be kinder, who didn't have all the facts (and still doesn't appear to over a year later) during the crucial stages of the pandemic.  And just like they don't care to admit that and blame it all on Trump, they don't care where/how the Chinese virus originated because that also leads away from Trump.

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Not one bit - it doesn’t change what happened and doesn’t bring any of the people back that died from this virus.

Explain to me how it matters?

Well, I agree with half of your first paragraph...

You’re right that it can’t bring back the people we have already lost... However, the only way to help prevent another pandemic in the future is finding its root cause, so we don’t make the same mistake again...And finding a problem’s origin is, pretty much, how humanity has always learned to mitigate them, since the dawn of time...so, this logical thinking is nothing new...

Therefore, in my opinion, EVERYONE should want to know the origins of Covid...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, I agree with half of your first paragraph...

You’re right that it can’t bring back the people we have already lost... However, the only way to help prevent another pandemic in the future is finding its root cause, so we don’t make the same mistake again...And finding a problem’s origin is, pretty much, how humanity has always learned to mitigate them, since the dawn of time...so, this logical thinking is nothing new...

Therefore, in my opinion, EVERYONE should want to know the origins of Covid...

Oh - you don’t think the world is going to analyze how this virus came about? They will...

...but there is an implication that somehow the origin vindicates Trump - it doesn’t. 

17 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Who said it vindicates Trump?  I haven't heard anyone say that except you.

I am.  Every time "the science" changes and I post "it's still all Trump's fault," it's me being facetious, saying that he was guided by these so-called experts who guided him poorly.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

To be fair, the OP didn’t really define the topic of the thread. They just posted a YouTube video with no comments or anything... let’s see who was the OP... ohhh

28 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

To be fair, the OP didn’t really define the topic of the thread. They just posted a YouTube video with no comments or anything... let’s see who was the OP... ohhh

My friend, did you watch the video? The entire half hour was about new info that had come out about Covid origins, and how this new info makes Dr. Fauci seem less than forthright about it- at the very minimum...Between that and the title, it seemed pretty self explanatory to me...

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'll be surprised if Fauci lasts until Friday given some of the developing stories I've seen over the weekend.

I’ve heard rumors that the Biden administration is quietly working on an exit strategy...we’ll see if it turns out to be true...

Just now, JaCrispy said:

My friend, did you watch the video? The entire half hour was about new info that had come out about Covid origins, and how this new info makes Dr. Fauci seem less than forthright about it- at the very minimum...Between that and the title, it seemed pretty self explanatory to me...

I did. You posted a video with no comment or anything on your opinion.

I can post a video of I Love Lucy where Lucy Ball can’t keep up with chocolate in a chocolate factory. Why did I post it? Who knows if I post a random video with no context.

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

I did. You posted a video with no comment or anything on your opinion.

I can post a video of I Love Lucy where Lucy Ball can’t keep up with chocolate in a chocolate factory. Why did I post it? Who knows if I post a random video with no context.

Yeah, sometimes I just like to drop info and have discussion spark from that, rather than have my own opinion cloud what’s being reported...