The BIG LIE

On 5/15/2023 at 6:46 AM, Andy1 said:

I have an idea…. Let’s require people to have health insurance so government doesn’t have to pay the hospital bills for the uninsured. 

I have a better idea ! Quit shipping jobs such as manufacturing, steel production, any other number of potential jobs over seas to china so the American people can go to work & have the benefits they work for to earn while paying taxes into the system . What a concept !!

Health care for those that can't have it due to a illness or both defect is one thing but if they would actually check those that are fleecing the system lying about some BS illness that they don't have there would be a lot more people getting taken care of & the cost might go down a bit .

I have actual family members that are those pieces of ***** fleecing the system perfectly able to work but are your typical "I'm an American I'm entitled & to dam lazy to want to work" those people shouldn't be allowed those things & there are 100's of thousands that live that way & pass it on to their children as a way of life .

TOTAL BS and you & I along with other responsible  Americans pick up the tab for that every day ! I don't mind helping those in need that's what we need to do but if your a free loader piss on you ...

The system is broken & it's being taken advantage of every single day !!! 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/15/2023 at 7:03 AM, BillStime said:

Who’s remaking America?

Which states are passing laws limiting the rights of people?

But you don’t care about that !!

Remaking America ?? Trying to keep it as it was meant to be !! Today's way of looking at things are whacked !!

Free gov't entitlements for every body, men thinking they are women - women thinking they are men & think that is normal, allowing under aged children that can't drive, drink alcohol, vote, own a gun, but can make decisions to change their gender WTF ?

Then the thing your talking about passing laws limiting voting rights is what i'm taking it as part of your reply . Well you have to show proper identification to drive, to get a loan, to buy a gun in a store, to buy a vehicle, to register a vehicle, why not have the proper identification to vote ? 

Every thing in life in the way i was raised has rules not only to live by but put in place to protect others and some from them selves but that's the thing in todays world every body wants no rules that's the biggest reason why you & a lot of others don't believe in the bible because it is the basic set of rules for life & wha this country was built on .

So if you first get rid of that it's all down hill to this exact point the country is in right now which is what is wanted by a growing number of those taught to believe that way ...

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, T master said:

I have a better idea ! Quit shipping jobs such as manufacturing, steel production, any other number of potential jobs over seas to china so the American people can go to work & have the benefits they work for to earn while paying taxes into the system . What a concept !!

I agree completely on keeping jobs here. Americans need to be willing to spend a bit more for Made in America product rather than trying to save every damn dollar buying some cheap made in China crap. Made in America is the first thing I look for when making a purchase. I’d rather spend more and know I’m supporting jobs here than overseas. Sometimes you don’t have the option to do it but we all need to do it when we can. Americans chasing the cheapest cost is what is pushing companies to move production overseas. Walmart alone has had a significant negative influence in this area since they demand products at a certain price point from their producers. During the pandemic we had to buy medical masks and gowns from China. Years earlier, hospitals began buying gear from China to save money, forcing American manufacturers out of business. We shouldn’t be reliant on other countries for critical products related to health, safety, or security.

12 hours ago, T master said:

Health care for those that can't have it due to a illness or both defect is one thing but if they would actually check those that are fleecing the system lying about some BS illness that they don't have there would be a lot more people getting taken care of & the cost might go down a bit .

I’m all for more inspections to eliminate fraud in the system. With all the jobs you can do at home now, there is less need for disability payments and you’re right, a lot people can’t wait to claim an injury to get a lifetime check. Reasonable work requirements for government assistance is also something that might be beneficial. 

Edited by Andy1

19 hours ago, Andy1 said:

I agree completely on keeping jobs here. Americans need to be willing to spend a bit more for Made in America product rather than trying to save every damn dollar buying some cheap made in China crap. Made in America is the first thing I look for when making a purchase. I’d rather spend more and know I’m supporting jobs here than overseas. Sometimes you don’t have the option to do it but we all need to do it when we can. Americans chasing the cheapest cost is what is pushing companies to move production overseas. Walmart alone has had a significant negative influence in this area since they demand products at a certain price point from their producers. During the pandemic we had to buy medical masks and gowns from China. Years earlier, hospitals began buying gear from China to save money, forcing American manufacturers out of business. We shouldn’t be reliant on other countries for critical products related to health, safety, or security.

I’m all for more inspections to eliminate fraud in the system. With all the jobs you can do at home now, there is less need for disability payments and you’re right, a lot people can’t wait to claim an injury to get a lifetime check. Reasonable work requirements for government assistance is also something that might be beneficial. 

Well that's funny that you say that because work requirements for gov't assistance is actually part of what McCarthy has brought up in the talks of raising the debt ceiling but the Liberal Dems want no part of it .

You would think Biden would go for it because he says that America is a country of free loaders but we will see just how far this one will go there's always some kind of excuse . Those people are getting paid so the gov't should get something in return .

On 5/17/2023 at 3:48 PM, T master said:

Well that's funny that you say that because work requirements for gov't assistance is actually part of what McCarthy has brought up in the talks of raising the debt ceiling but the Liberal Dems want no part of it .

You would think Biden would go for it because he says that America is a country of free loaders but we will see just how far this one will go there's always some kind of excuse . Those people are getting paid so the gov't should get something in return .

Yea, Republican policy ideas aren’t all crazy. Reasonable work requirements could be beneficial promoting a work ethic and getting people exposed to new people/environments to break out of their dependency routine. Change is good sometimes. 

The health insurance mandate that was part of the Affordable Care Act was also originally a Republican idea. Unfortunately most of what the Republican Party talks about is all culture war stuff and defense of Trump. A healthy R party that proposes serious solutions to serious problems and that believes in a diverse democracy would be a good thing for the country. Maybe someday… post Trump.

Update: I recently learned that over 75% of people receiving Federal SNAP food benefits are already working. https://www.fns.usda.gov/yearly-trends Those not working are likely caregivers to children, disabled people, elderly relatives, or elderly themselves. So the whole work requirement thing seems like more performance politics by republicans than real problem solving. 

Edited by Andy1
  • Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another lie that must never die

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

As far as I can tell, and admittedly I can't tell fully since they're all on ignore,

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I ignore posters who can't under any circumstances concede obvious truths such as...

Inappropria

When you lie about the little things… 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, BillStime said:

The big lie was ALWAYS a lie..

This case involves no attempt to alter the actual vote count. 

Specifically, the charge is they attempted to download and in 5 instances succeeded in downloading the voting log to "audit" the machine count vs. the official vote tally.  Apparently the State for one reason or another denied a requests to perform validation counts.    

And remember, the threshold of evidence applied when someone supported by your cult of denial is involved.  Unless we actually have the evidence in our hands and in front of our eyes there is no evidence anyone did anything.  An indictment is not evidence.  Its an acknowledgement that a grand jury has heard the prosecutors presentation, heard witness testimony, and concluded an indictment is appropriate. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This case involves no attempt to alter the actual vote count. 

Specifically, the charge is they attempted to download and in 5 instances succeeded in downloading the voting log to "audit" the machine count vs. the official vote tally.

Look at you twist and spin over a Republican breaking into voting machines - PERIOD. 

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Apparently the State for one reason or another denied a requests to perform validation counts.    

"APPARENTLY????" - lmao

Post-election audit report confirms accuracy and integrity of Michigan's election

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And remember, the threshold of evidence applied when someone supported by your cult of denial is involved.  Unless we actually have the evidence in our hands

Sorry, you're the one who equates conspiracy and psyops as evidence. That's YOUR PARTY platform.

Since when are facts and evidence NOT required? 

Do you realize how pathetic you sound? 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Look at you twist and spin over a Republican breaking into voting machines - PERIOD. 

"APPARENTLY????" - lmao

Post-election audit report confirms accuracy and integrity of Michigan's election

Sorry, you're the one who equates conspiracy and psyops as evidence. That's YOUR PARTY platform.

Since when are facts and evidence NOT required? 

Do you realize how pathetic you sound? 

No, you're pathetic.  I'm saying they didn't attempt to alter the vote count because you clowns love to mis-represent the facts.  No votes were altered.  No attempt was made to alter the functioning of the voting machines.  Did they violate the law?  That's up to the court and a jury to decide.  But they didn't alter the results.  Let's be clear.  

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

No, you're pathetic.  I'm saying they didn't attempt to alter the vote count because you clowns love to mis-represent the facts.  No votes were altered.  No attempt was made to alter the functioning of the voting machines.  Did they violate the law?  That's up to the court and a jury to decide.  But they didn't alter the results.  Let's be clear.  

Who said anything about altering votes?

We don’t know what their intentions were - how do you know this wasn’t a reconnaissance mission for 2024?

Why are you defending these crooks‽ 

Law and fn order party?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7nbhz5gq2nd5nxka6lv

Edited by BillStime

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Who said anything about altering votes?

We don’t know what their attentions were - how do you know this wasn’t a reconnaissance mission for 2024?

Why are you defending these crooks‽ 

Law and fn order party?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7nbhz5gq2nd5nxka6lv

Okay….now at least that’s a better quality meme! 👍

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have literally no idea whether there was fraud or not but I still remember telling my wife to trust me, by morning Biden would mysteriously win…and I was right. 

As soon as they started pausing counting in close states due to "water main breaks" etc. you knew the fix was in.

The election was unquestionably rigged.

But the whole point of a covid induced mass mail in balloting is because its impossible to prove fraud once the ballots are opened, separated from their envelope and counted.

Then within a week of the election you have a government official decreeing that it's case closed,  we just had the most secure election in US history and the media dutifully parroted it everywhere.

Case closed indeed. Rigged.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

As soon as they started pausing counting in close states due to "water main breaks" etc. you knew the fix was in.

The election was unquestionably rigged.

But the whole point of a covid induced mass mail in balloting is because its impossible to prove fraud once the ballots are opened, separated from their envelope and counted.

Then within a week of the election you have a government official decreeing that it's case closed,  we just had the most secure election in US history and the media dutifully parroted it everywhere.

Case closed indeed. Rigged.

As I said, I have no idea whether it was rigged but I can tell you that even if it wasn’t there was definitely an orchestrated effort to give the appearance that it was. There’s been an awful lot of that going on lately. 

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

As I said, I have no idea whether it was rigged but I can tell you that even if it wasn’t there was definitely an orchestrated effort to give the appearance that it was. There’s been an awful lot of that going on lately. 

Fraud vs. rigged.

I agree with your original statement that you cant know for sure whether or not there was significant fraud, because you can't know, especially with mail in ballots.

Rigged?  There are dozens of ways that was accomplished.  Starting with censoring the authentic Hunter laptop story.

How many smoking guns are needed?

Guaranteed this happened in Atlanta, Clarke County, Maricopa County, Philadelphia, Madison, and most every other deep blue hole that has election season now:

Republicans do nothing.  

Oh well that’s because they know Trump isn’t a Republican.  

He shares many Republican positions - but not the 2 big ones - Defense (Americas imperial adventures), and taxes (we have on record Bannon’s team saying upper tax rate needs to start with the #4).  

It all make sense now?  Why you feel like the GOP is useless….because it is. 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

How many smoking guns are needed?

Guaranteed this happened in Atlanta, Clarke County, Maricopa County, Philadelphia, Madison, and most every other deep blue hole that has election season now:

Republicans do nothing.  

Oh well that’s because they know Trump isn’t a Republican.  

He shares many Republican positions - but not the 2 big ones - Defense (Americas imperial adventures), and taxes (we have on record Bannon’s team saying upper tax rate needs to start with the #4).  

It all make sense now?  Why you feel like the GOP is useless….because it is. 

Be nice to know what "implicated in voter fraud" means.  presumably means not arrested.  At any rate, website wide open to visit and slick.  $14 mil came from private donations to the PAC.  All seems pretty reasonable altho I'm far from an expert.

https://www.opensecrets.org/political-action-committees-pacs/black-pac/C00609388/summary/2022

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have literally no idea whether there was fraud or not but I still remember telling my wife to trust me, by morning Biden would mysteriously win…and I was right. 

Hoax.  He didn't mysteriously win.  He won fairly.  You refuse to acknowledge that votes from different geographic areas are counted at different times.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  He didn't mysteriously win.  He won fairly.  You refuse to acknowledge that votes from different geographic areas are counted at different times.  

What are the rubes going to do in 2024 when Trump fails even more spectacularly?  Storm the White House?  

Stone, Flynn, Eastman, Giuliani, Powell, Chesebro and of course Trump are going to be the next Nixon, Haldeman, Erlichman, Dean, Mitchell, Hunt, and Liddy.  

Completely disgraced pariah’s.

I just hope they televise all of the trials.

• Awesome! (+1) 5

7 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Trump's team knew about the possibility of the red mirage before the election which is why he was attacking mail in voting.  It's pretty pointless to try and argue though as the more you vehemently deny that the election wasn't stolen the stronger their convictions will get that it was.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1