The BIG LIE

16767273-b191-4751-9800-ffd1b5aee814-860

OK Democrats—Let’s Chat About ‘Election Deniers.’ 

An incontrovertible fact in 21st-century American politics is that the majority of what the Democrats accuse Republicans of usually involves things that they’re up to.

A few of the more frequent examples would be calling Republicans racists, threats to Democracy, and, of course, election deniers.

We’ll just focus on that last example today.

It is true that there are a lot of Republicans who question the results of the 2020 presidential election. To hear the Democrats tell the story, these people are the first in American history to ever do so,

“I frequently call the Democrats the ‘Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind’ party because of their ability to go blank about any history that is inconvenient for their various false narratives.

If they’re not completely blocking out the facts, they’re rewriting them to fit their needs.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/10/27/the-morning-briefing-ok-democrats-lets-chat-about-election-deniers-n1738291

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

"I observed thousands of mail-in absentee ballots in pristine condition being counted at the back of the room. These ballots caught my attention because the paper looked perfect with no folds nor creases ... I noticed that the print on the ovals looked perfect as well. The ballots had the appearance of being copied off a printer. I thought that was unusual, but up to that point, I did not realize it was a potential issue. It was a couple of weeks later at a Senate hearing that I heard another lady testify that she saw the same type of pristine ballots being counted in Fulton County (Georgia)."

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

yeah. you got the part of the edited video where she said she was talking to a third person, about trump?  and it was her opinion.

its not the win you or that shady group thinks it is.

Nothing more than a BIG LIE.

Everyone knows Trump lost, including you.

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

yeah. you got the part of the edited video where she said she was talking to a third person, about trump?  and it was her opinion.

its not the win you or that shady group thinks it is.

They like to talk about how Trump is a dictator, a narcissist, delusional, etc., but when to comes to the 2020 election, that stuff gets thrown out the window and there's no doubt he knew he lost.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

They like to talk about how Trump is a dictator, a narcissist, delusional, etc., but when to comes to the 2020 election, that stuff gets thrown out the window and there's no doubt he knew he lost.

OH REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY DOC? lmao

But he is 100% a wannabe dictator, narcissist and delusional AF.

• 2 weeks later...

MADISON, Wis. — In a legal settlement Wednesday, the 10 Republicans who signed official-looking paperwork falsely purporting Donald Trump won Wisconsin in 2020 have agreed to withdraw their inaccurate filings, acknowledge Joe Biden won the presidency and not serve as presidential electors in 2024 or in any election where Trump is on the ballot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/12/06/wisconsin-trump-fake-electors-lawsuit/

9 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

So now if you ever had an opinion about election integrity, its evidence of a high crime.

you really can't make it up.

Gonna be a lot of Dems needing to be locked-up then...

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The cult is working overtime to whitewash Jan 6.

No matter how hard Karen Psyop, Bonnie, and Chris try - they will never wipe the stench of Conald Trump.

Listen to her, she deserved to get Maced and right in the face

You storming the capital you lucky you didn’t get shot B word

• Vomit 1