The BIG LIE

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Trump's team knew about the possibility of the red mirage before the election which is why he was attacking mail in voting.  It's pretty pointless to try and argue though as the more you vehemently deny that the election wasn't stolen the stronger their convictions will get that it was.

I'm not denying or disproving their nonsense.  I'm pointing out that there is no evidence that the election was conducted unfairly and therefore no evidence to support their gibberish about widespread fraud.  I don't have the burden of proof here; that's borne by the election deniers.   

On 8/2/2023 at 12:34 PM, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll say it again, just as in the documents case….Trump is being charged with not agreeing with the government. In a word….YIKES! 

Hoax. 

On 8/3/2023 at 6:46 PM, Big Blitz said:

Should actually be here

Same here Dillon.  I was saying the same thing.  

Was that before or after you became pro-command economy?

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Trump's team knew about the possibility of the red mirage before the election which is why he was attacking mail in voting.  It's pretty pointless to try and argue though as the more you vehemently deny that the election wasn't stolen the stronger their convictions will get that it was.

Smart people won and will continue to.  Crazies and dummies will continue to lose.

24 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Hoax.

Not a hoax.

⬇️ 

A news article from 11 years ago proves nothing.  That's what contemporaneous investigations, audits, court cases and opinions of trump's own attorney general are for.  And they confirmed clearly that Biden won.  You morons just don't like it and look under rocks and in rat holes for some sliver of "evidence".

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Point to proof it wasn't permeated by fraud. 

Hoax.  Not my burden to disprove fraud.  There’s a presumption of regularity with respect to elections.  So show your cards, hoaxer. 

Edited by SectionC3

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Point to proof it wasn't permeated by fraud. 

Prove a negative!  cool...

What does you can't prove a negative mean?

All related (39) The phrase "you cannot prove a negative" refers to the idea that it is not possible to prove something does not exist.

Edited by redtail hawk

32 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Prove a negative!  cool...

What does you can't prove a negative mean?

All related (39) The phrase "you cannot prove a negative" refers to the idea that it is not possible to prove something does not exist.

Wisdom from people buying Jack Smith's what you said isn't what you really believe indictment.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Wisdom from people buying Jack Smith's what you said isn't what you really believe indictment.

Time to respond to this but not time to respond to me, eh?  Looks like all of your stolen election gibberish is nothing but a hoax. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/9/2023 at 7:01 PM, Big Blitz said:

Republicans do nothing.  

Oh well that’s because they know Trump isn’t a Republican.  

He shares many Republican positions - but not the 2 big ones - Defense (Americas imperial adventures), and taxes (we have on record Bannon’s team saying upper tax rate needs to start with the #4).  

It all make sense now?  Why you feel like the GOP is useless….because it is. 

I’m right about literally everything.  But I’ll try and remain humble and hungry.  

No one other then him must be allowed to win.  He won’t let it happen.  

He has crossed into Anti American territory.  If you hate the GOP that much, then stop running as one and go independent.  Or, maybe the swamp you should have drained was the one you must likely could have as you let Paul Ryan own you.  

Executive failure.  Great for SCOTUS.  Great for exposing the libs you truly don’t really hate.  Great for foreign policy.  Great for freedom.  

Horrific at understanding what the Deep State and the real enemies within can do and then how to fight them.  He tweets.  And does nothing of substance.  

I know a Governor that fights and wins.  

Edited by Big Blitz

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I’m right about literally everything.  But I’ll try and remain humble and hungry.  

No one other then him must be allowed to win.  He won’t let it happen.  

He has crossed into Anti American territory.  If you hate the GOP that much, then stop running as one and go independent.  Or, maybe the swamp you should have drained was the one you must likely could have as you let Paul Ryan own you.  

Executive failure.  Great for SCOTUS.  Great for exposing the libs you truly don’t really hate.  Great for foreign policy.  Great for freedom.  

Horrific at understanding what the Deep State and the real enemies within can do and then how to fight them.  He tweets.  And does nothing of substance.  

I know a Governor that fights and wins.  

You're a Gretchen Whitmer fan?  I never would have expected. 

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hoax. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

HOAX 

Looks like we have a little flattering imitation and some dueling hoaxes here.  Are you gonna bust out some Pee Wee idioms next?  Maybe, “I’m rubber, you’re glue, my hoax bounces off me and sticks to you?”  

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Former Puerto Rico mayor sentenced to 3 years, 1 month in prison after bribery, corruption conviction

Reinaldo Vargas-Rodriguez, former mayor of Humacao, Puerto Rico, convicted of accepting bribes in exchange for awarding municipal contracts

Here's some truth: democrats are scumbags.

• Agree 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2023 at 2:33 PM, Unforgiven said:

Former Puerto Rico mayor sentenced to 3 years, 1 month in prison after bribery, corruption conviction

Reinaldo Vargas-Rodriguez, former mayor of Humacao, Puerto Rico, convicted of accepting bribes in exchange for awarding municipal contracts

Here's some truth: democrats are scumbags.

First, you have to prove that Biden was even involved in it, which you haven’t done yet

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

🎯😂🤣😂

That’s a Trump supporter for you. They can’t keep their ***** mouth shut for two seconds and just let you enjoy the ride. They gotta run their mouth.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

First, you have to prove that Biden was even involved in it, which you haven’t done yet

That’s a Trump supporter for you. They can’t keep their ***** mouth shut for two seconds and just let you enjoy the ride. They gotta run their mouth.

That "encounter" smells like bull####.  Which is why BSTime posted it.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

That "encounter" smells like bull####.  Which is why BSTime posted it.

ironic that you're posting on a thread about a lie....just how long have you been pretending to be a doc here?  with special knowledge about covid?  one wonders what kind of mind wakes up one day and decides "hey, I'm an Indian Anesthesiologist" when you"re not...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Oh no I’ve seen the Magus out in the public. This is exactly what they do.

t's almost like they think "the louder I am, the smarter they'll think I am" when the opposite is true.  And the opposite is true about most of what they say...sadly there are many of them...

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

t's almost like they think "the louder I am, the smarter they'll think I am" when the opposite is true.  And the opposite is true about most of what they say...

Sat next to somebody once who did this literally couldn’t keep his mouth shut

I also encountered one in a gym I was going to that guy was literally just looking for a fight. It was waiting for somebody to disagree with him and somebody did.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Sat next to somebody once who did this literally couldn’t keep his mouth shut

I also encountered one in a gym I was going to that guy was literally just looking for a fight. It was waiting for somebody to disagree with him and somebody did.

prob roided up.  fake is who most of them are....cuz reality and truth often suck for them.  and it's someone else's fault.

22 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

ironic that you're posting on a thread about a lie....just how long have you been pretending to be a doc here?  with special knowledge about covid?  one wonders what kind of mind wakes up one day and decides "hey, I'm an Indian Anesthesiologist" when you"re not...

Your shtick is tired.  But no one except BSTime believes you.  That's because you recently joined and have no cred.

And I never said I had 'special knowledge' of Wuhan virus.  I just knew that it would ravage the US no matter who was in office.  And you agreed with me.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Your shtick is tired.  But no one except BSTime believes you.  That's because you recently joined and have no cred.

And I never said I had 'special knowledge' of Wuhan virus.  I just knew that it would ravage the US no matter who was in office.  And you agreed with me.

You’re not a doctor. I called you out on your “shtick” long before Redtail arrived.

You’re also not an independent. You’re a diehard Conald fan and you tell us that with every post you make.

Like Over 29 and Deek - you HATE who you are and HATE that you can’t control your allegiance to Conald. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

you done triggered it.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

So do you still claim to be an Indian Anesthesiologist?  The ethnic part is unimportant.  the doc part is.  And what does my tenure on the board have to do with truth?

• Eyeroll 1

30 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

So do you still claim to be an Indian Anesthesiologist?  The ethnic part is unimportant.  the doc part is.  And what does my tenure on the board have to do with truth?

Because you're a nobody here.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...