Patriots making an "aggressive push" for, Jaylen Waddle???

I love this constant stream of tweets we get this time of year. These insider guys 'hearing' all this stuff. What an easy way to get retweeted, just tell everyone you heard a team is interested in a player. You don't have to back it up with anything.

• Like (+1) 2

Didn’t we pick up a Waddle from NE, and then cut him shortly there after, a year or two back?

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

Is this a f’ing Patriots board? Who gives a Bellichick who they draft? I’m sick of Patriot threads. Stop crying, moaning and shuttering at the thought of the Pasties drafting a 20 year old kid and grow a pair! 

To be fair, we post about the Jets trading Darnold to the Panthers, possible dissention from Rogers in Green Bay, and other significant related news. Perhaps, there are those here who want to know about draft rumors, including those from New England.

Yes.  Got Allen and developed.  Need a #1 got Diggs.  Im curious to see what Beane does.  Never afraid of the aggressive move.  Unlike last year, I feel like moving up this year is 40 to 50 cents on the dollar.  I could see a trade up to the mid teens, trade down to the 50s, or trade #1 for a player.  Draft is gonna be fun.

Edited by Mat68

4 minutes ago, Reader said:

To be fair, we post about the Jets trading Darnold to the Panthers, possible dissention from Rogers in Green Bay, and other significant related news. Perhaps, there are those here who want to know about draft rumors, including those from New England.

That’s all fine and true, but Fuh k the pats..,,😁👍

• Like (+1) 1

Please don’t let them swing getting Aaron Rodgers!  They have a lot of draft capital. What a nightmare!   One yea without Brady and then RODGERS SHOWS UP!?  Lol.  If there is a football God, don’t let this happen! 

Edited by DrPJax

9 minutes ago, Reader said:

We don’t create threads with NY Post style “Man Murders Dog with Frozen Pork Chop” for other teams. But with the Patriots, it’s always “ohhhhhh noooooo, the Pats are doing this or that”. It’s old. Live in the past if you want. 

2 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

Please don’t let them swing getting Aaron Rodgers!  They have a lot of draft capital. What a nightmare!   One yea without Brady and then RODGERS SHOWS UP!?  Lol.  If there is a football God, don’t let this happen! 

Stop crying. My Gosh. Give it a break. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

We don’t create threads with NY Post style “Man Murders Dog with Frozen Pork Chop” for other teams. But with the Patriots, it’s always “ohhhhhh noooooo, the Pats are doing this or that”. It’s old. Live in the past if you want. 

Stop crying. My Gosh. Give it a break. 

Yep. I don’t care if the Pats trade for Mahomes. To be the best, you have to beat the best. I stopped worrying other teams players a long time ago. If we can’t win, we have to worry about ourselves. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Is this a f’ing Patriots board? Who gives a Bellichick who they draft? I’m sick of Patriot threads. Stop crying, moaning and shuttering at the thought of the Pasties drafting a 20 year old kid and grow a pair! 

>> "Patriots board?"

<<  "Forget it, he's rolling..."

• Haha (+1) 2