Tucker Carlson

T&C

This Larry Sinclair sure sounds like a reputable fellow:

Carlson, 54, speaking on the popular Adam Carolla Show last week, said: 'In 2008, it became really clear that Barack Obama had been having sex with men and smoking crack.' 

'A guy came forward, Larry Sinclair, and said 'I'll sign an affidavit' and he did, 'I'll do a lie detector' and he did,' he added, calling Sinclair's claims 'obviously true.'

In fact, Sinclair notoriously failed the lie detector test in 2008, and then publicly accused Obama adviser David Axelrod of bribing the examiners to rig the results

Sinclair's history of sworn statements is also dubious. In 2004, he signed an affidavit claiming to be 'terminally ill' as he sought to have a warrant dismissed, although nearly two decades later he appears to still be alive. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12484515/Tucker-Carlson-Larry-Sinclair-Obama.html

Nicely done, Tucker. You are the new darling of the imbecilic right.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This Larry Sinclair sure sounds like a reputable fellow:

Carlson, 54, speaking on the popular Adam Carolla Show last week, said: 'In 2008, it became really clear that Barack Obama had been having sex with men and smoking crack.' 

'A guy came forward, Larry Sinclair, and said 'I'll sign an affidavit' and he did, 'I'll do a lie detector' and he did,' he added, calling Sinclair's claims 'obviously true.'

In fact, Sinclair notoriously failed the lie detector test in 2008, and then publicly accused Obama adviser David Axelrod of bribing the examiners to rig the results

Sinclair's history of sworn statements is also dubious. In 2004, he signed an affidavit claiming to be 'terminally ill' as he sought to have a warrant dismissed, although nearly two decades later he appears to still be alive. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12484515/Tucker-Carlson-Larry-Sinclair-Obama.html

Nicely done, Tucker. You are the new darling of the imbecilic right.

Curious to see if Barry sues.

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Wouldn’t surprise me
But he should also be admitting in that same sentence that he is a mouthpiece for Russia propaganda

:lol:

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Or just leave them alone

Did Tucker use his Russian agent contacts to intimidate the guy who says he blew Obama 2x into giving him an hour long interview?

The biggest takeaway should be we always told you he was a thug Marxist communist playing a role that would get him elected in 2008 because Americans are that f…ing stupid.  

And before you leftists rush to defend this - I believe all of it - we elected Trump to. 

The whole system is ***t because by in large the American electorate outside of the state of Florida is ***t.  

Or, everything is rigged where elections are not secure and it’s always election season.  Register on Election Day!   

Edited by Big Blitz

20 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The biggest takeaway should be we always told you he was a thug Marxist communist playing a role that would get him elected in 2008 because Americans are that f…ing stupid.  

And before you leftists rush to defend this - I believe all of it - we elected Trump to. 

The whole system is ***t because by in large the American electorate outside of the state of Florida is ***t.  

Or, everything is rigged where elections are not secure and it’s always election season.  Register on Election Day!   

you guys are desperate.  make some more shite up without any proof.  reminds me of the nappy headed boy ads when obama was running.  didn't work then, won't work now.  The cult base is maxed out.

25 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Or, everything is rigged where elections are not secure and it’s always election season.

or there are just aren't enough morons...

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

Did Tucker use his Russian agent contacts to intimidate the guy who says he blew Obama 2x into giving him an hour long interview?

This seems of particular interest to you.  Why?

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I remember James Carville's line about Clinton's so-called bimbo eruptions: "You drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know who might turn up."

If they're nice double wides, it's more.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you guys are desperate.  make some more shite up without any proof.  reminds me of the nappy headed boy ads when obama was running.  didn't work then, won't work now.  The cult base is maxed out.

or there are just aren't enough morons...

Sure thing - you’re the people that believed Brett Kavanaugh raped Ballsy Ford so please, carry on.  

No questions asked.  Just went right along with the allegations that continued to 

1.  Make a mockery of this country 

2. Prove how pathetic the media is

3.  Prove how stupid The View voters are

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Sure thing - you’re the people that believed Brett Kavanaugh raped Ballsy Ford so please, carry on.  

No questions asked.  Just went right along with the allegations that continued to 

1.  Make a mockery of this country 

2. Prove how pathetic the media is

3.  Prove how stupid The View voters are

Brett Kavanaugh is ole tuck in a robe.

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Perhaps someone out there remembers this guy, who bears a striking resemblance to Obama's alleged coke associate:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett_Kimberlin

You guys need to spend some quality time with drug dealers. Hint: they're typically not the most honest and reliable people.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Perhaps someone out there remembers this guy, who bears a striking resemblance to Obama's alleged coke associate:

You guys need to spend some quality time with drug dealers. Hint: they're typically not the most honest and reliable people.

Then why source it?  

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So Kimblerin is Sinclair?  Like Finkle is Einhorn?

3 hours ago, ALF said:

I wonder if Obama has a defamation case , is it his word against another  without proof ?

If it's false, he absolutely has a case.  Which is why I asked if Barry's gonna sue.  If he doesn't...

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Like Finkle is Einhorn?

Who? I have no idea what you're talking about.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

If it's false, he absolutely has a case.  Which is why I asked if Barry's gonna sue.  If he doesn't...

It's called the Streisand Effect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

Right now it's just that little corner of social media (don't kid yourself; most Americans probably don't even know who Tucker Carlson is) that's obsessed with the story. He sues, suddenly it's mainstream.

14 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Who? I have no idea what you're talking about.

It's called the Streisand Effect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

Right now it's just that little corner of social media (don't kid yourself; most Americans probably don't even know who Tucker Carlson is) that's obsessed with the story. He sues, suddenly it's mainstream.

You don't know "Einhorn is Finkle.  Finkle is Einhorn"? :o

Don't kid yourself: it's mainstream now.  How is Barry going to proceed?  Ignore it and give credence to the guy?

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

You don't know "Einhorn is Finkle.  Finkle is Einhorn"?

Ahh, Ace Ventura. I googled it. Man, that's a long time ago ...

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

Ignore it and give credence to the guy?

I see that "the guy" was making the same allegations as early as 2008 (trying to derail Obama's candidacy). That's when he said he'd even take a polygraph, which he proceeded to fail. So it's old news, Obama ignored it then, it didn't gain traction then, I imagine the same thing will happen now.

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Ahh, Ace Ventura. I googled it. Man, that's a long time ago ...

And you are supposed to be a Bills Fan? When Finkle/Einhorrn is pointing the gun at Dan Marino. everyone on here was shouting "Shoot Him!"

39 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

How long before Biden gets dumped and we find out that Obama has been running a WFH operation while relaying instructions and directives to the ventriloquist dummy in the Oval Office?  

Wouldn't surprise me.  No one thinks Joke is in charge.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Wouldn't surprise me.  No one thinks Joke is in charge.

Unless you buy into the idea that in his elder years Joe Biden has suddenly transformed into a radical progressive championing social justice issues and causes, how can you believe this administrations priorities and political agenda align with anything Biden has supported and advocated for his entire political life.     

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1