Georgia election laws and MLB

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I don't dispel racism here you dummy. I'm simply asking what, in your mind, makes it racist.   And you're not debating your chasing your tail.  

All I'm asking is quite simple  Is it racist?  I'll even make it easy for you and give you three choices.  

A. Yes 

B. No

C. I don't know

It's all very telling that you have not been able to answer this simple question. Now be forewarned you answer A or B I will follow up with a Why?  

A

And Jim - you just want to focus on the racist elements - YOU won’t touch or acknowledge the power grab - which is exactly the most important elements of this bill.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

A

And Jim - you just want to focus on the racist elements - YOU won’t touch or acknowledge the power grab - which is exactly the most important elements of this bill.

You're damn right I want to focus on the racist element to the Bill and I've made it VERY clear as to why.  Now here's the $64,000 question.  What, in your mind, makes it racist.  And dude thanks for answering we're starting to get somewhere and I think we can wrap this up soon.  LOL. 

41 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I don't dispel racism here you dummy. I'm simply asking what, in your mind, makes it racist.   And you're not debating your chasing your tail.  

All I'm asking is quite simple  Is it racist?  I'll even make it easy for you and give you three choices.  

A. Yes 

B. No

C. I don't know

It's all very telling that you have not been able to answer this simple question. Now be forewarned you answer A or B I will follow up with a Why?  

Chef, Its simple . But you know that too.  Invoking racism is a tactic effectively used to shut down debate without having to present any facts or evidence to support an argument.  Its all about using the word to control the narrative.  The term is way over-used (like using the "f" word in a lot of action movies) and when there is some genuine abuse or bias it gets lost in all the noise.  Like chicken little always proclaiming the sky is falling. 

At the moment its behind every tree and under every rock.  Its "systemic", although what makes it systemic is never explained nor is some measurable, defined level, or order of magnitude metric produced.  So how does anyone know its systemic?  That's all BS too.  I'll wager its been used more in the past 2 years than it was from 1980 to 2019.  Like it disappeared for 40 years and then came back into fashion.  The funny thing is the word is invoked by more white liberals than it is by the people that actually might be impacted by the practice.  While they claim to care I suspect they have other more selfish motives.  There's no sense arguing about it because the people pushing the narrative don't have any idea what they're talking about as their conclusions are based on fantasies like white supremacy conjured up by unskilled and unemployable gender and race study academics and intellectuals.  

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

There is no reason to debate the race angle of the Bill because there is none is what you meant to say correct?  When we see racism everywhere true racism becomes obscured.  My point from the beginning.  So people need to STOP shoving ***** in the racism box that do NOT belong there so the things that DO belong in that box don't get buried.  Fair enough?  

Comparing this Bill to Jim Crow makes you look really foolish. Carry on fool.  

Still a cranky crow, eh?

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Still a cranky crow, eh?

You got anything constructive to add?  Like what about this bill makes it Jim Crow on steroids?  Something?  Anything?  Just a teeny bit of a reason why you feel this way.  It shouldn't be hard.  Care to argue AGAINST my point?  Seeing you haven't leads me to believe you can't. Fools gonna fool i guess.  

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You got anything constructive to add?  Like what about this bill makes it Jim Crow on steroids?  Something?  Anything?  Just a teeny bit of a reason why you feel this way.  It shouldn't be hard.  Care to argue AGAINST my point?  Seeing you haven't leads me to believe you can't. Fools gonna fool i guess.  

Sorry, Chef Jim Crow.  The question on the floor is what problem this bill is intended to address.  We await your response, cranky crow. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Sorry, Chef Jim Crow.  The question on the floor is what problem this bill is intended to address.  We await your response, cranky crow. 

Easy.  The primaries and general in 2020 were chaos. Something needed to be done.  Is this bill going to fix this at all?   Not sure, time will tell.  So this is the second time (or more) I've answered this question here.  Which is very interesting because you're asking me to defend a position I'm not taken is this conversation but I answered it to make the fool more foolish.  NOW what makes it Jim Crow on steroids?  

The ball is squarely in your court counselor.  

Edited by Chef Jim

42 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Easy.  The primaries and general in 2020 were chaos. Something needed to be done.  Is this bill going to fix this at all?   Not sure, time will tell.  So this is the second time (or more) I've answered this question here.  Which is very interesting because you're asking me to defend a position I'm not taken is this conversation but I answered it to make the fool more foolish.  NOW what makes it Jim Crow on steroids?  

The ball is squarely in your court counselor.  

Sorry, Chef Jim Crow, but that's not exactly a great answer.  What do you mean by "chaos?"  If you're referring to Trump's efforts to interfere in the GA count, then I agree with you.  The problem is that I'm not exactly sure how this bill addresses that interference-based chaos.  Let's start with figuring out what Chef Jim Crow means by "chaos" and then we'll see where we go from there. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Just destroys lies of the right:

It’s amazing what happens when actual facts are presented instead of looking and relying on misleading tweets.

Boom!! She blew it all

up! Go Jen! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Sorry, Chef Jim Crow, but that's not exactly a great answer.  What do you mean by "chaos?"  If you're referring to Trump's efforts to interfere in the GA count, then I agree with you.  The problem is that I'm not exactly sure how this bill addresses that interference-based chaos.  Let's start with figuring out what Chef Jim Crow means by "chaos" and then we'll see where we go from there. 

You make this so easy.  See I'm better at courtroom tactics than our resident attorney.  I was ready for your dumb question so I had the uber-conservative site know as NPR lined up to post.  Here you go fool.  

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/15/876474124/chaos-in-primary-elections-raises-fears-for-november

Ok so now I've presented my case, even parts of my case that I really didn't need to defend because it was never part of my case to begin with but I thought I'd move your fool-o-meter a bit further into the red.  Now lets see if we can bust the fool-o-meter.  Ready?  

What makes this Bill Jim Crow on steroids?

Again counselor. Ball in your court.    

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

You make this so easy.  See I'm better at courtroom tactics than our resident attorney.  I was ready for your dumb question so I had the uber-conservative site know as NPR lined up to post.  Here you go fool.  

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/15/876474124/chaos-in-primary-elections-raises-fears-for-november

Ok so now I've presented my case, even parts of my case that I really didn't need to defend because it was never part of my case to begin with but I thought I'd move your fool-o-meter a bit further into the red.  Now lets see if we can bust the fool-o-meter.  Ready?  

What makes this Bill Jim Crow on steroids?

Again counselor. Ball in your court.    

Sorry, Chef Jim Crow.  As a matter of practice I don’t click your hoaxy links, and as a practical matter I need not do so here.  The text of your link speaks to fears with respect to a November 2020 election to come.  It doesn’t appear to address the November election.  

Of course, you previously indicated that the “chaos” infected the November election.  Those with deduction skills can see where this is going.  You have no evidence of “chaos” in the November election.  The obvious conclusions to be drawn therefrom are that there was no such “chaos,” and (we’ll skip a few obvious steps here) that there was nothing that needed to be fixed.  This, of course, leads us back to the point that the GA law was intended not to address a problem.  

Enjoy the rest of your day, Chef Jim Crow. 

Edited by SectionC3

Why can't sports teams, & leagues just play sports ? If the players want to go out side their sport and stick up for what they believe in i'm all about it but I'm so tired of every time i go to watch sports they are embroiled in politics which i try to use sports to get away from .

Besides who did MLB hurt most by doing the move ? ALL the businesses in ATL are the ones now that will suffer because of their decision I hope MLB is happy !!

The people in Denver are loving it .

I won't watch 1 thing about the all star game or MLB !! 

Edited by T master

22 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Sorry, Chef Jim Crow.  As a matter of practice I don’t click your hoaxy links, and as a practical matter I need not do so here.  The text of your link speaks to fears with respect to a November 2020 election to come.  It doesn’t appear to address the November election.  

Of course, you previously indicated that the “chaos” infected the November election.  Those with deduction skills can see where this is going.  You have no evidence of “chaos” in the November election.  The obvious conclusions to be drawn therefrom are that there was no such “chaos,” and (we’ll skip a few obvious steps here) that there was nothing that needed to be fixed.  This, of course, leads us back to the point that the GA law was intended not to address a problem.  

Enjoy the rest of your day, Chef Jim Crow. 

Hahahahahahaha!!!  Bury your head counselor.  "I won't click your link.....blah blah blah"   So the general election in GA went juuuuust fine. 

Anyway, back to my original contention with this whole mess, that you have not so cleverly moved out of the way, and thrown in your delusional idea that my point has had ANYTHING to do with the good or bad within the Bill.  If you've been paying attention you'd know that my point is now (and has been from the beginning) that this Bill is being called racists.  Sooooo I will ask you once more counselor....

What makes this Bill Jim Crow on steroids?  It's ***** hilarious that you chase me around this board asking me to back something up that I've never really touched upon.  However YOU, my good counselor, have ignored every attempt of mine to get you to explain something you didn't insinuate, hint at, allude to, or suggested but flat out stated.  So again.  What makes this Bill the equivalent of Jim Crow? 

Ball in your court.   0-40 so you better make this serve a good one. 

It would be hard to even imagine meeting some of the posters on this forum in real life... lmao. No debate but nothing but insults. Would be great to just discuss.

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Hahahahahahaha!!!  Bury your head counselor.  "I won't click your link.....blah blah blah"   So the general election in GA went juuuuust fine. 

Anyway, back to my original contention with this whole mess, that you have not so cleverly moved out of the way, and thrown in your delusional idea that my point has had ANYTHING to do with the good or bad within the Bill.  If you've been paying attention you'd know that my point is now (and has been from the beginning) that this Bill is being called racists.  Sooooo I will ask you once more counselor....

What makes this Bill Jim Crow on steroids?  It's ***** hilarious that you chase me around this board asking me to back something up that I've never really touched upon.  However YOU, my good counselor, have ignored every attempt of mine to get you to explain something you didn't insinuate, hint at, allude to, or suggested but flat out stated.  So again.  What makes this Bill the equivalent of Jim Crow? 

Ball in your court.   0-40 so you better make this serve a good one. 

So ... bottom line is no November chaos.  Got it, Chef Jim Crow. 

1 hour ago, T&C said:

It would be hard to even imagine meeting some of the posters on this forum in real life... lmao. No debate but nothing but insults. Would be great to just discuss.

I have tried many times. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

God you’re so easy. 

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/13/more-than-10-hour-wait-and-long-lines-as-early-voting-starts-in-georgia

What makes this Bill the second coming of Jim Crow?  

That's a link.  As noted, I don't click on your links because I don't trust them.  Could be malware.  Could be some weird QAnon thing.  Could be an attempt to sell me a MyPillow.  Can't take the risk.  

So, what's your answer, Chef Jim Crow?  I have to translate for you all the time, and it's tiresome.  I can only assume if you can't type an answer that you don't have one.  Which isn't surprising, given your shameful crowy position here.  Maybe this type of thing works in your "professional" capacity as a mysterious "financial adviser," but it doesn't fly in the arena of Internet message board randos.  No sir.  Not a chance.  So until you can type an answer and articulate your thoughts, I'll have no choice but to assume that Chef Jim Crow can't answer the question and doesn't have thoughts of his own on this issue.  

Enjoy your day, Chef Jim Crow.