Georgia election laws and MLB

17 minutes ago, The Governor said:

The only reason to match signatures is to throw out votes. 

OR...................or, ..........to verify that a legal vote has been cast.

but that never occurred to you.

No, you still haven’t answered the question.  You spoke of “chaos.”  I still see no evidence of chaos.  Long lines are not chaos.  And, certification takes time.  In New York State it takes around a month, and nobody in the history of New York State politics has had a problem with that.  

So I ask again.  Where’s the chaos, and what problem was this law designed to address?  Chef Jim Crow, the floor is yours. 

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And how it historically has been done in Georgia is to throw out the ballot if, for example, somebody dots the “i” in their name in the signature on file, and then doesn’t dot said “i” in the signature on the mailing envelope containing an absentee ballot.  No, I don’t have a link, and no, I’m not going to dig it up.  But I’ve worked on the issue in the past, and the point that GA historically has used signature match as a sword (to knock out votes) rather than as a shield (to protect the sanctity of an election) is a fair one.  It’s not signature match that’s the issue, it’s the degree of similarity required to conclude that a signature “matches.”  And GA’s threshold on that front used to be (and may still be) really, really high. 

58 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Here is my history - you tell me:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/search/?&q=Racist&page=1&author=BillStime&search_and_or=and

Hilarious to see you obsess about the racist component of this bill - just as the GQP had planned - and not the overt power grab and dismiss the checks n balance in our democratic systems.  

Of course I obsess about the Bill being called racist. And I’ve explained why. Calling something like this racist distracts away from real racism. If you cared at all about racism you’d focus on eliminating distractions such as this.  

57 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Jim Crow law started after the Civil War to keep blacks from voting, working, etc.  that is happening here again.  Quit being a naive troll for Trump and think.

You don’t need to educate me on Jim Crow. Please tell me what is specifically in the Bill that harkens back to Jim Crow?  You have read the Bill right?  Again. Equating this Bill to Jim Crow is sick and I would think anyone who was subjected to Jim Crow would agree. 

50 minutes ago, B-Man said:

But it doesn’t actually do that at all.

It’s basically impossible to commit voter fraud on a meaningful scale and you know that.

Each ballot is secure and mailed to the voter at their home address. What you’re actually saying is that millions of ballots are being stolen out of people’s locked mailboxes by random people who intend to fraudulently fill out those ballots. 

Think about how silly that is.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

No, the courts, the state audits and the DOJ showed there was no fraud.  As far as the primary someone answered above that is was confusion over the process and not fraud.  But you refuse to believe anything that doesn’t fit the Trump narrative.  2+2=4, not 5.

Confusion over how to sign your name? 10% were confused by signing their name? It is either fraud or extreme incompetence but your defense of it shows you willing to believe anything to not have to admit that our elections should be more secure 

45 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Each ballot is secure and mailed to the voter at their home address.

What you’re actually saying is that millions of ballots are being stolen out of people’s locked mailboxes by random people who intend to fraudulently fill out those ballots. 

No one is saying any such thing

That is how silly you are.

And if mail in ballots are as secure as you say, there is absolutely no way you could object to matching signatures.

external-content.duckduckgo-296.jpg?resi

43 minutes ago, The Governor said:

But it doesn’t actually do that at all.

It’s basically impossible to commit voter fraud on a meaningful scale and you know that.

Each ballot is secure and mailed to the voter at their home address. What you’re actually saying is that millions of ballots are being stolen out of people’s locked mailboxes by random people who intend to fraudulently fill out those ballots. 

It does not need to be millions but often 100k that makes the difference and that can be done through many ways. When literally 100 billion is being swayed by a few people to speak as if the motivation is i not there is being intentionally oblivious

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

You don’t need to educate me on Jim Crow. Please tell me what is specifically in the Bill that harkens back to Jim Crow?  You have read the Bill right?  Again. Equating this Bill to Jim Crow is sick and I would think anyone who was subjected to Jim Crow would agree. 

I already have as have several others, but you want to remain blind.

If Trump insisted the moon was made of green cheese, would you insist he’s correct?

43 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Confusion over how to sign your name? 10% were confused by signing their name? It is either fraud or extreme incompetence but your defense of it shows you willing to believe anything to not have to admit that our elections should be more secure 

See above.  If for example, you signed your name “Buffalo Timmy” and dotted the “i” in the signature on file with the BOE, but didn’t dot the “i” over the signature you applied to the envelope containing your absentee ballot, then, under GA law prior to 2020, the ballot would have been rejected.  Does that seem fair?  Not to me it doesn’t.  And I hardly would characterize the failure to dot the “i” as “fraud or extreme incompetence.”  Surely not every dispute is exactly like the one I mentioned, but the reality is that many of them probably were, which gets us back to the “sword” and “shield” points. 

43 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Our election this past year was the most secure in history according to those who watch over such things, in addition to the courts, DOJ and everyone else I have already listed for you.  Yet you want to use confusion in one primary election in one district to somehow indict an entire system.  Because you are a lackey for Trump, and he put it in your head way before the election that if he lost there must be fraud. Because he knew he’d lose and his ego refused to accept it.   Think for yourself instead of having an NYC con man do it for you.  2+2=4, not 5.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It does not need to be millions but often 100k that makes the difference and that can be done through many ways. When literally 100 billion is being swayed by a few people to speak as if the motivation is i not there is being intentionally oblivious

And 100k did not happen.  There is absolutely no proof of fraud and because your guy lost you refuse to accept reality.  Reality is 2+2=4.  Trump wants you to believe it’s 5, and you want to buy into it.  Use your head.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It can happen at the local level where the election is decided by less than 1000 votes. Republicans were caught in NC in that House race that was really close. Safeguards were out into place after that. That was more of a “ballot harvesting” scenario.

senate or presidential level? Nope.

But the democrat party that supported slavery, wrote the Jim Crow laws, founded the KKK, had a senator that was a KKK kleagle, and filibustered civil rights laws  is not racist?

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Answering a question with a different question or questions is unbecoming.  We could get a lot further if you could simply articulate a response to the question on the floor.  Simple for some, but not simple for Chef Jim Crow. 

Ding ding we have a winner.  This is the point that Chef Jim Crow refuses to acknowledge.  Things, save for attempted/actual Trumpian interference in the count of the ballots cast in the general, went smoothly.  The point to be drawn therefrom is that, while there were problems in the primary, the relative smoothness of the general showed that the rules that were in place worked and that there was nothing that required fixing.  

So what is the impetus for this nonsense bill?  Chef Jim Crow and his acolytes are fumbling around on the issue because they don’t have a reasonable answer for the question, other than that the bill is intended to stifle minority vote and put a thumb on the scales for the suburban and rural vote (that is, the Republican vote) in Georgia.  

You're arguing back and forth about an unknown.  You personally can vouch that there was absolutely no vote fraud  in the 2020 general election?  Because you personally inspected ballots and observed the voting processes and protocols, for mail in and on site voting?  Really?  You can no more state that as a known fact than I or anyone else can say there were irregularities or that all went as required.  Truth is none of us here know for sure and its just a case of believing what you want to believe absent that.  It boils down to opinion and drawing a conclusion based on limited and filtered information.   

So why do you believe all was on the up and up?  Either you're satisfied with the results and don't see any need to question it or you trust the people doing the counting.  Me, I just don't trust politicians and their foot soldiers of any party and I trust the one's claiming to be out to "help" other people even less. 

My hypothesis is they stuffed the mail in boxes with a bunch of fake votes and stopped the vote counts election night in several key districts per the '60's Cook County politician machine playbook.  To let all the other votes come in from all the other precincts in the State so they knew how many votes they needed to manufacture in order to win the State.  This happened election night in State like GA, PA, and MI.  All states that swung one particular way late and suddenly.  Coincidence?  I think not.  Can I prove any of it?  No.  But you can't prove anything either.

And the people that do know for sure are in absolutely no hurry to share the truth about anything with any of us.  So rather than bickering back and forth with each other we should all be on their asses to shed some light on their game.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

An Offensive Comparison

The bad-faith comparisons Biden is making are so perverse. Apparently, weekend voting, asking people to provide a driver’s license on an absentee ballot, and attempting to secure drop boxes are all “Jim Crow.”

Not only is the president misleading the American people when he says this, but he is disrespecting black Americans whose ancestors endured legitimate discrimination at the hands of actual oppressive laws.

“President Biden is very adept at race-baiting. He and all of his cohorts and colleagues are,” Alveda King, the niece of Martin Luther King Jr., said on Fox News on Wednesday. “If you throw skin color into a discussion and you step on the emotions of people who have fought to be considered equal in the United States, then you’re going to immediately get support and confusion for that position.”

Let’s remember who our president is. This is the same guy who said, “You ain’t black” if you weren’t going to vote for him. Biden may continue to preach that it’s “a time to heal,” but healing can’t include falsely maligning the opposing political party as racist segregationists.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/09/bidens-jim-crow-label-for-georgia-election-laws-is-insane-heres-why/

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You're arguing back and forth about an unknown.  You personally can vouch that there was absolutely no vote fraud  in the 2020 general election?  Because you personally inspected ballots and observed the voting processes and protocols, for mail in and on site voting?  Really?  You can no more state that as a known fact than I or anyone else can say there were irregularities or that all went as required.  Truth is none of us here know for sure and its just a case of believing what you want to believe absent that.  It boils down to opinion and drawing a conclusion based on limited and filtered information.   

So why do you believe all was on the up and up?  Either you're satisfied with the results and don't see any need to question it or you trust the people doing the counting.  Me, I just don't trust politicians and their foot soldiers of any party and I trust the one's claiming to be out to "help" other people even less. 

My hypothesis is they stuffed the mail in boxes with a bunch of fake votes and stopped the vote counts election night in several key districts per the '60's Cook County politician machine playbook.  To let all the other votes come in from all the other precincts in the State so they knew how many votes they needed to manufacture in order to win the State.  This happened election night in State like GA, PA, and MI.  All states that swung one particular way late and suddenly.  Coincidence?  I think not.  Can I prove any of it?  No.  But you can't prove anything either.

And the people that do know for sure are in absolutely no hurry to share the truth about anything with any of us.  So rather than bickering back and forth with each other we should all be on their asses to shed some light on their game.

Yes we do know for sure.  Because the people entrusted with running elections made sure it was so.  Your refusal to believe anything is your problem, not an electoral problem.  The elections swung late because mail in ballots from heavily Democratic areas got counted later and in at least one state (Pa) because the Republican legislature wanted it so.  

Yes we do know for sure.  Because the people entrusted with running elections made sure it was so.  Your refusal to believe anything is your problem, not an electoral problem.  The elections swung late because mail in ballots from heavily Democratic areas got counted later and in at least one state (Pa) because the Republican legislature wanted it so.  

If you've examined the specific details of the audits I'll take you word for it.   But to my knowledge all they did was count the votes and verify the counts with a re-count.  Not confirm or validate all the ballots cast were valid. Not cross reference the votes cast to voting records.  If you think that's sufficient then okay but I don't.  All it proves is they are proficient at counting. 

57 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

If you've examined the specific details of the audits I'll take you word for it.   But to my knowledge all they did was count the votes and verify the counts with a re-count.  Not confirm or validate all the ballots cast were valid. Not cross reference the votes cast to voting records.  If you think that's sufficient then okay but I don't.  All it proves is they are proficient at counting. 

You have no understanding of statistical methods not of audits.  Georgia did just what you ask.  And audits do not mean you recheck every single vote, you take a representative sample.

You don’t want to believe anything associated with government.  You want anarchy.

Edited by oldmanfan

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It's called the presumption of regularity.  Elections are presumed to be valid.  I don’t have to prove validity.  Those challenging the results—the Trumpian  crow crowd—has to prove invalidity.  So ... think there’s a problem?  Have concerns with the process?  Gotta show your work.  Prove it.  Long lines, like Chef Jim Crow likes to point to, don’t support irregularity.  We don’t guess that there might be irregularity.  We prove it. And the Trump/MAGA/Crow crew can’t do it. 

Edited by SectionC3

2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I already have as have several others, but you want to remain blind.

If Trump insisted the moon was made of green cheese, would you insist he’s correct?

Dude this has nothing to do with Donald Trump.  Good lord.   

And I'm sorry no one has not given specifics as to why this is Jim Crow on steroids.  

To keep it simple I ask you two questions. 

Jim Crow MANDATED racial segregation in public places such as schools.  Does this law force black people to use separate polling places that are hard or impossible to reach?

Jim Crow instituted things like Poll Taxes, Literacy Tests at the polls.  Many of the tests were impossible to pass thereby making impossible for many black people to vote.  Please point out where the GA Bill does anything of the sort

You have not done a poor job equating this Bill to Jim Crow.  You have not done any job of equating it to Jim Crow

Do better. 

4 hours ago, The Governor said:

The only reason to match signatures is to throw out votes. 

The only reason?  So has zero to do with it taking nearly a month for GA to certify their votes?  Would having ID numbers on the ballots make them easier to match than a signature.  Yes or no? 

No, you still haven’t answered the question.  You spoke of “chaos.”  I still see no evidence of chaos.  Long lines are not chaos.  And, certification takes time.  In New York State it takes around a month, and nobody in the history of New York State politics has had a problem with that.  

So I ask again.  Where’s the chaos, and what problem was this law designed to address?  Chef Jim Crow, the floor is yours. 

Was this for me?  Tech challenged today counselor?  Ok no chaos.  I misspoke.  The General in GA as beautiful. No lines. Quick certifications.  It went well.  Swimmingly well as a matter of fact.  I'm sorry. 

Ok whew we finally got that one behind us.  

Now counselor.  What makes in this Bill makes it Jim Crow on steroids?  

Ball in your court 

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And I'm sorry no one has not given specifics as to why this is Jim Crow on steroids.  

Jim Crow MANDATED racial segregation in public places such as schools.  Does this law force black people to use separate polling places that are hard or impossible to reach?

Jim Crow instituted things like Poll Taxes, Literacy Tests at the polls.  Many of the tests were impossible to pass thereby making impossible for many black people to vote.  Please point out where the GA Bill does anything of the sort

You have not done a poor job equating this Bill to Jim Crow.  You have not done any job of equating it to Jim Crow

Do better. 

The only reason?  So has zero to do with it taking nearly a month for GA to certify their votes?  Would having ID numbers on the ballots make them easier to match than a signature.  Yes or no? 

Those were extreme actions which people today are smart enough to not emulate.  They do so in subtler fashion such as have been described to you numerous times.  Your refusal to get out of Trump’s backside is the issue here.

Do better. 

Ballot ID numbers of the voter’s personal ID number?

Voting is a right therefore it’s illegal to require an ID or ID number to vote.

And how it historically has been done in Georgia is to throw out the ballot if, for example, somebody dots the “i” in their name in the signature on file, and then doesn’t dot said “i” in the signature on the mailing envelope containing an absentee ballot.  No, I don’t have a link, and no, I’m not going to dig it up.  But I’ve worked on the issue in the past, and the point that GA historically has used signature match as a sword (to knock out votes) rather than as a shield (to protect the sanctity of an election) is a fair one.  It’s not signature match that’s the issue, it’s the degree of similarity required to conclude that a signature “matches.”  And GA’s threshold on that front used to be (and may still be) really, really high. 

Would changing the sometimes hard to read handwritten signature to a numbered ID make this a very moot point?  

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

Those were extreme actions which people today are smart enough to not emulate.  They do so in subtler fashion such as have been described to you numerous times.  Your refusal to get out of Trump’s backside is the issue here.

Ahhh so it's Subtle Jim Crow not Jim Crow on Steroids.  :doh: 

Please point out how the Jim Crow laws of yesteryear have been morphed into subtle racial laws of today?  How is this Bill even subtly racists?   I've seen NO one point out what parts of this Bill are racist.  NO ONE!!  

Would changing the sometimes hard to read handwritten signature to a numbered ID make this a very moot point?  

Please point out how the Jim Crow laws of yesteryear have been morphed into subtle racial laws of today?  How is this Bill even subtly racists?   I've seen NO one point out what parts of this Bill are racist.  NO ONE!!  

I have done this several times as have others.  You refuse to believe it because your head is up Trump’s behind.  You are incapable apparently of separating your thoughts from that of a con man who cried fraud weeks before the election because his ego would not accept losing.  And because of that the craven Republicans in state legislatures scared of him made up laws to fix a non-existent problem, laws that place a greater burden on a certain more Democratic leaning population.  You and others when presented with 2+2=4 insist it equals 5 because Trump waits so are to be pitied.  You should have more self-respect.  

I actually hope the Republicans place their trust and hope in a guy that lost the White House and both houses of Congress.  When they get beat like a drum again it will hasten the reclamation of the Republican Party by actual Republicans who will espouse policies I oftentimes support.

No more posts to you from me on this subject.  Speaking to a brick wall does not interest me.

3 hours ago, The Governor said:

It can happen at the local level where the election is decided by less than 1000 votes. Republicans were caught in NC in that House race that was really close. Safeguards were out into place after that. That was more of a “ballot harvesting” scenario.

senate or presidential level? Nope.

Senate races are often 10k votes, so it is definitely possible if someone who is supposed to stop it just is busy saying it did not happen.

3 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Our election this past year was the most secure in history according to those who watch over such things, in addition to the courts, DOJ and everyone else I have already listed for you.  Yet you want to use confusion in one primary election in one district to somehow indict an entire system.  Because you are a lackey for Trump, and he put it in your head way before the election that if he lost there must be fraud. Because he knew he’d lose and his ego refused to accept it.   Think for yourself instead of having an NYC con man do it for you.  2+2=4, not 5.

And 100k did not happen.  There is absolutely no proof of fraud and because your guy lost you refuse to accept reality.  Reality is 2+2=4.  Trump wants you to believe it’s 5, and you want to buy into it.  Use your head.

The best part of your comments is that you can not argue without mentioning Trump- I don't love Trump and have stated multiple times that this election was not decided by cheating. Unlike you I am able to think critically and when a government official tells me it is the most secure election ever when Pennsylvania is changing their rules of operation on the fly, Nevada is sending out ballots to people who died 10 years ago, and Michigan can't count properly I won't trust them. It scares me how adamant you are that this govt is being honest but the last one was the most dishonest ever when 80% of the federal employees are the same.

Edited by Buffalo Timmy

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Senate races are often 10k votes, so it is definitely possible if someone who is supposed to stop it just is busy saying it did not happen.

The best part of your comments is that you can not argue without mentioning Trump- I don't love Trump and have stated multiple times that this election was not decided by cheating. Unlike you I am able to think critically and when a government official tells me it is the most secure election ever when Pennsylvania is changing their rules of operation on the fly, Nevada is sending out ballots to people who died 10 years ago, and Michigan can't count properly I won't trust them. It scares me how adamant you are that this govt is being honest but the last one was the most dishonest ever when 80% of the federal employees are the same.

All of the accusations you’ve made were examined and found to be invalid.  2+2=4.  You want it to equal 5 because you refuse to accept that there is no data to indicate the election was fraudulent.  

All of the accusations you’ve made were examined and found to be invalid.  2+2=4.  You want it to equal 5 because you refuse to accept that there is no data to indicate the election was fraudulent.  

Your reading comprehension is quite poor, I wrote I " have stated multiple times that this election was not decided by cheating". I am gonna stop arguing with you because you are not arguing with me but some figment of your imagination.

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Your reading comprehension is quite poor, I wrote I " have stated multiple times that this election was not decided by cheating". I am gonna stop arguing with you because you are not arguing with me but some figment of your imagination.

Then what the hell are you arguing about?

The reason why this ended up being the most secure election in history is because the nation was on high alert the entire time because we caught him trying to cheat multiple times.

What, as a nation, should we do about that?

12 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

@oldmanfan is a study in contrast.  On the one hand, he’s an ardent proponent of data and the complicated simplicity contained therein.  On the other hand, when the emotional circuit breaker in his heart trips, data becomes far less important and you end up with a post like the one you replied to.   

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

@oldmanfan is a study in contrast.  On the one hand, he’s an ardent proponent of data and the complicated simplicity contained therein.  On the other hand, when the emotional circuit breaker in his heart trips, data becomes far less important and you end up with a post like the one you replied to.   

Bull crap.  I and others have repeatedly indicated the data by which the Georgia law will adversely affect the black community.  No, they are not the Jim Crow laws of yesteryear because thankfully those have been outlawed.  

Oh, and when it comes to data, the data that is relevant is the data that says the Georgia law and others like it and based on a fantasy.  There is no data to suggest that there was fraud in the 2020 election.  None.  Zero.  Nada.  These laws are being passed because Trump had a hissy fit about losing and claimed fraud before any votes were even counted, and Republicans didn’t and still don’t have the spine to tell him to shut up. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Absolutely zero evidence of that every happening. Yet another false narrative, made-up boogeyman that isnt based in reality.

That claim has always been spurious at best.  How do you catch people voting illegally if you're not checking ID? 

Meanwhile the claim that since voting is a right that it should be as easy as possible is a fallacy.  Owning a gun is a right yet it's not easy, much less cheap.  So that dog doesn't hunt either.

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

That claim has always been spurious at best.  How do you catch people voting illegally if you're not checking ID? 

Meanwhile the claim that since voting is a right that it should be as easy as possible is a fallacy.  Owning a gun is a right yet it's not easy, much less cheap.  So that dog doesn't hunt either.

Bull crap yet again.  The election results were audited by the states, the DOJ indicated there was no fraud, the courts ruled in dozens of cases that there was no fraud.  Trump’s own trumped up committee to investigate supposed fraud in the 2016 election was quietly disbanded when they found nothing.  But because one man has such apparent power over you and others you continue to puns thus illegal voting nonsense.

Why is it so many cannot apparently think for themselves?  Why is it so many are held in the thrall of a con man who lost the Republican Party the presidency and both houses of Congress?  Why?

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

Equating gun ownership with voting.  Great stuff.  Almost as silly as equating HCQ with effective treatments for COVID-19.  But you're the Doc who believes in medical hoaxes propounded by a real estate developer, not me.  Enjoy your day, sir. 

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

Also, ask local activist Rus Thompson (sp?) about that.  He was nailed for it.  Only person I know to have been pinched on a voter fraud issue.  And a Trumper, for what it's worth. 

47 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Bull crap.  I and others have repeatedly indicated the data by which the Georgia law will adversely affect the black community.  No, they are not the Jim Crow laws of yesteryear because thankfully those have been outlawed.  

Oh, and when it comes to data, the data that is relevant is the data that says the Georgia law and others like it and based on a fantasy.  There is no data to suggest that there was fraud in the 2020 election.  None.  Zero.  Nada.  These laws are being passed because Trump had a hissy fit about losing and claimed fraud before any votes were even counted, and Republicans didn’t and still don’t have the spine to tell him to shut up. 

You’ve done nothing of the sort.  You’ve regurgitated talking points cloaked in some notion of virtue, purported the talking points to be evidence of something that flipped your particular trigger, and think by harkening back to days long gone think you’re making a point.  The point to me is you point to data when it suits you, emotion when it does not. 

As for Trump and hissy fits, the reality is that complaints about rigged and fraudulent elections has been mainstream for several years and is nothing new to American politics.  Obama, Biden, Pelosi et al set about destroying faith in the process as early as 2015, and tens of millions of folks—maybe you, maybe not—bought it.  

I won’t bother arguing about election results and the ability for outside parties to influence the election.  It doesn’t matter.  Biden is president, all that really boils down to is your flavor of enabled scumbag is in charge v somebody else’s.  Big picture, of course elections can be impacted, of course powerful people would change the outcome illegally if possible, and it’s silly and naive to think otherwise.  To be candid, I have a much greater problem with 4 years of dem and media propaganda destroying faith in the system and impacting 2020 than anything that happened in November.  

So, if all you have is feelings and talking points, best to leave the folks in Georgia to their process.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd