Grey Facemasks?

7 minutes ago, Buftex said:

a joke...and I am as obsessive as any Bills fan...but I have never understood how adamant people are about their preference for face-mask colors.  To be honest, I barely even notice it.

Is this something that fans complain about when the team isnt a dumpster fire?  I mean we had those awful uniforms in the early 2000s and I remember people just complaining about bad drafting and overpaying bad FAs.... what a world we live in now. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Gregthekeg said:

Is this something that fans complain about when the team isnt a dumpster fire?  I mean we had those awful uniforms in the early 2000s and I remember people just complaining about bad drafting and overpaying bad FAs.... what a world we live in now. 

It may have been usurped by the corporate name for the stadium!

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, 17islongenough said:

Could this mean that they are switching to white facemasks? 

With RED helmets!!! 

So nice to see the thousands of Red helmet fans congregating with their emojis... 😂

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

It is an April Fool's joke and this troll job of the fans by the players was pretty good, as far as April Fool's jokes go. That said, the team probably wouldn't have gone to that trouble if they weren't planning a future announcement to change the face masks. It will be interesting to see if they do and to watch so many people stress out over 'will they' or 'won't they'. 😂 Good job, Bills.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

55 minutes ago, warrior9 said:

It's an April Fools joke, i'd assume. McKenzie is not putting that sort of thing in a contract.

Sweet robe though

6 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

With RED helmets!!! 

Kinda warmed to the white ones tbh but a throwback helmet would be nice for some games.

• Like (+1) 1