Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you obviously want a "Keep out" sign on America. I don't like that, but thanks for sharing. 

Would you support a foreign policy that sought to promote more democracy and economic growth in the Americas so people don't have to flee their own countries? Personally I think that's the way to go. 

And immigrants are welcome in the America I want to live in. aging populations are a threat to prosperity, government funding and national security, IMO 

Can we at least get a ‘Please knock before entering’ sign? How about that? Tibs…your position is laughable. No country allows this sort of rampant law breaking! 

35 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s interesting to read how you put it, but the goal isn’t to stop them from ‘wanting to come’ to America. We all love that they want to come. The goal is to stop them from breaking our laws and disrespecting our sovereignty as a nation. 

Imagine that. Following the law.

I'd suspect hundreds of millions of people on our planet desperately want to come here and always will.

For those unconcerned about following the law my question is where do you draw the line? 2 million? 20 million? 200 million?

And when you reach your limit are you now inhuman for suddenly wanting to follow the law?

23 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

the current policies have resulted in more migrant deaths then ever before. Thoughts?

They don't care.  The optics aren't there.  The alphabet media knows it's politically inconvenient for Dems so they ignore/don't talk about it.  

2 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Imagine that. Following the law.

I'd suspect hundreds of millions of people on our planet desperately want to come here and always will.

For those unconcerned about following the law my question is where do you draw the line? 2 million? 20 million? 200 million?

And when you reach your limit are you now inhuman for suddenly wanting to follow the law?

We already learned that the line in Martha’s Vineyard is drawn at 50. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

🎯

The Left has literally no sense of logic whatsoever. The first things in that ridiculous tweet have nothing to do with the last one. In fact, one could almost say that they actually prove the last one. Total idiots! But keep right on posting tweets Billsy….you keep proving the point. Oh wait, I thought you guys hated tweeting. 

• Agree 1

59 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Since your major care is the deaths, the article seems to lay out a way to decrease the deaths:

”As WOLA’s July 28 analysis noted, border deaths increase as enforcement policies harden in an effort to deter migrants. (Today’s record levels of migration show that decades of deterrence policies have had no effect, other than increased fatalities.) Reuters cites the “towering wall” along the border, which has channeled migrants to more dangerous desert routes, and the Title 42 pandemic expulsions policy, prolonged in May by a Louisiana federal court order, that forces many countries’ asylum seekers to avoid detection rather than turning themselves in to U.S. authorities.”

So I assume then decreasing border enforcement and removing the wall would both be things you support to decrease the deaths.

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The Left has literally no sense of logic whatsoever. The first things in that ridiculous tweet have nothing to do with the last one. In fact, one could almost say that they actually prove the last one. Total idiots! But keep right on posting tweets Billsy….you keep proving the point. Oh wait, I thought you guys hated tweeting. 

Ultra MAGA logic

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886aa5a1b532ae885311e

7 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

IMG_20220916_092850.thumb.jpg.dc0450deca853b1824ca12750b502d3d.jpg

I saw an interview and I believe the officials name was Lisa Belcastro where she stated Martha's Vineyard doesn't have the capabilities to handle 50 asylum seekers.  But that point can be made in almost every city and town where the Feds are dumping thousands of migrants.  I assume those jurisdictions are not allowed to complain or discuss the Federal governments immigrant logistics operation under some gag orders to keep quiet.  Pissing and moaning about transit operations conducted by hostile State governors is another matter.  Complain away here using all the standard social justice memes.  

Otherwise, the resources at the State and Federal level don't exist to address issues of homelessness and drug addiction faced by American citizens.  Yet our government sees fit to dump more and more strain on a social safety net system that is already stressed and ineffective.  It's the height of stupidity to continue to allow uncontrolled and unlimited large numbers of people into the country.  A logical action would be to close the border for some period of time and tell people not to come here as they won't be let in. And use that break to sort things out rationally.  But there's no chance of that with the Party of Chaos in charge.  And when officials insist the border is "secure" (what exact definition of secure they're using we don't know) they sound like idiots and liars when clearly video and news of thousand streaming across the border unimpeded every day is available.

• Thank you (+1) 2

I guess that Mayor lightfoot agrees with me.

and the point that I have been making in this thread.

“This is a national problem, it needs a national solution, cities and states cannot be left to fend for ourselves,” she declared.

Bingo! That’s the point here, and she’s finally spelling it out for everyone to hear–that Biden has to take action and that they have to have a plan that deals with this problem. That’s what the border cities have been demanding for two years, until it finally just became too much and they resorted to busing people to sanctuary cities.

Now, with just a few illegal aliens, the Democrats like Lightfoot are throwing a fit. It just shows what a sham the whole “we’re sanctuary cities” is. When push comes to shove, they show what a failure those policies are.

But the Biden team has just been lying their heads off, claiming the border is secure and giving incompetent word salads. They’ve bought all this by their failed approach to the border. Now, Biden is going to have to fish or cut bait with his own Democrats screaming — take this seriously or get eaten alive by his own people, right before the midterms.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/09/15/lori-lightfoot-drops-biden-with-the-priceless-words-weve-been-waiting-to-hear-about-illegal-aliens-n627959

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Can we at least get a ‘Please knock before entering’ sign? How about that? Tibs…your position is laughable. No country allows this sort of rampant law breaking! 

You just want these people gone, right? You don't care how? 

I'm glad Abbot and DeSantis are moving them into the country 

17 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Chef….everyone knows it’s a stunt. Everyone. The point is that this stunt wasn’t their first reaction. Something has to change here! They’ve begged and pleaded for TWO YEARS for anyone in the Biden Administration to recognize the problem and nobody will even acknowledge it! They won’t visit the border, they won’t even say the word ‘problem’. So is it a stunt……YEP! 

Yes it’s a stunt. A political stunt. Thank you for finally agreeing with me.  And I’ll tell you political stunts, especially in this political climate, is the worst way to get anything done.  It’s going to backfire.  The GOP and their tone deaf marketing rivals that of the Dems. 

Carry on children. 

45 minutes ago, B-Man said:

A protest or demonstration is a “stunt” when it is devastatingly effective and undertaken by Republicans or conservatives.

Not effective let alone devastatingly effective. 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Isn't it illegal to transport undocumented immigrants across state lines? 

the Biden admin literally does this all the time. They don’t all stay in Texas. Don’t you remember the middle of the night flights a few months back? You’re not very good at this 

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Oh, they still complaining? Or was that fake outrage? 

“The resumption of flights is a big middle finger to hard-working New York taxpayers,” former Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino said.

“It’s frustrating. It’s outrageous.”

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, they still complaining? Or was that fake outrage? 

“The resumption of flights is a big middle finger to hard-working New York taxpayers,” former Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino said.

“It’s frustrating. It’s outrageous.”

so is it illegal for them to fly? That’s the point right? 

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

The typical BSTime tweet: nonsensical.  Some lib site just posts it and she just copies and pastes it.

21 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yes it’s a stunt. A political stunt. Thank you for finally agreeing with me.  And I’ll tell you political stunts, especially in this political climate, is the worst way to get anything done.  It’s going to backfire.  The GOP and their tone deaf marketing rivals that of the Dems. 

Carry on children. 

Not effective let alone devastatingly effective. 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

You seem to be on a high horse these days. Is everything OK? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

NY tax payers should be outraged or not??? 

If I was Floridian I’d be pissed. “I can’t afford to fly to Martha’s Vineyard but you’re using my tax dollars flying illegals there  on a stunt??”   That’s some very Presidential ***** right there. 

2 minutes ago, Bandito said:

As soon as they enter the country they are in violation of law and need to be deported. How are you this dense?

They are not deporting them 😆

And I'm the dense one? 😆

You are losing, we even have GOP governors pushing more immigrants into the country! 😆

🤣

• Vomit 1

2 million & counting in 1 year the highest ever to cross the border but the Bidenites think he's doing such a great job WTH are they seeing that common sense tells us we are seeing ???

Oh then the latest the Dems & libs are saying that the GOP are kidnapping the illegals & sending them all over the country WHAT ??

Kidnapping is taking some one & holding them against their will but it doesn't seem as though hen these folks are walking freely on to the plane in their new clean clothes and being fed their free hot meals that they are complaining a hole bunch .

Oh then when they get where they are going i]m sure that some groups like catholic charities or others are paid bunches of cash to put those folks up in some pretty nice dibs until they can get out to get a job so they can send money back to their home country and get more of their family members to come .

Then they will be expected to give their votes to those that allowed all of this to come about when in reality if your not a US citizen you should not be able to vote in anything in the US until you are a legal citizen of the US and if there are votes found that area cast by any person that is not here legally then the vote should be thrown out .

Yah right like that's going to happen ...

On 3/24/2021 at 12:53 PM, Unforgiven said:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/exclusive-border-agent-gives-inside-account-of-overcrowded-facilities_3746058.html?amp

Exclusive: Border Agent Gives Inside Account of Overcrowded Facilities

March 23, 2021 17:28, Last Updated: March 23, 2021 21:07

By Charlotte Cuthbertson

The family-unit holding cells smell like urine and vomit. Fights break out in the unaccompanied-minor cells. Scabies, lice, the flu, and COVID-19 run rampant.

“We’re dealing with a different culture who’s not afraid to send all their kids under the age of five, knowing they’re going to get raped, knowing they’re going to get killed,” Carlos said. “You talk to the adults or the teenagers and they’ll tell you, ‘They raped three or four girls, and they kicked them off the trains.’ They’re going to die.”

Two-thirds of migrants traveling through Mexico report experiencing violence during the journey, including abduction, theft, extortion, torture, and rape, according to Doctors Without Borders (MSF), which has been providing medical and mental health care for migrants and refugees in Mexico since 2012.

Almost 1 in 3 women surveyed by MSF said they had been sexually abused during their journey—60 percent through rape.

Border-CBP-600x327.jpg

Little reminder...

Referring to Biden in this video he's such a dum ass he doesn't have a clue because he or his VP have never been to the border to see it first hand & they stopped the media so we couldn't see what a Cluster F they have created !!

The jack ass made it 100 times worse than what it was and if Americans can't see that cartels & gang members along with others are sending many not all these kids here to create a bigger problem for the border patrol people because they play on the Americans moral conscience .

hose people living here that think like this moron does that every single child that comes across or has came across the border has parents that brought them & that mean old Pres. Trump separated them just because are more ignorant than you can give them credit for !! 

Biden is a lying POS !! 

Everything politicians do is politically motivated.  Every. Single. Thing.

Therefore everything they do is a "stunt" to a degree.

Not sure why there is hand wringing over this. As if DeSantis didn't engage in a political stunt such as this there might be a reasonable path to work with insane democrats.

There isn't. There won't be. They've long since passed the rubicon. Stop worrying about optics and what this will mean in the next election or the political process going forward.

There is no going back to where we were or how our politics worked before. 

Going forward it's defeat these lunatics or be defeated. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1