Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2021/08/16/bidens-border-crisis-worse-ever-tv-coverage-drops-96-percent

Biden’s Border Crisis Worse than Ever; TV Coverage Drops 96 Percent.

Just think of the media as Democratic Party operatives with bylines, and the media silence makes perfect sense.

treacher_on_journalism_10-11-17-1.jpg

Just reported that the Supremes have rejected the Biden Administration bid to overturn a lower court order to re-instate the Trump Era Remain in Mexico" policy.

This means the order immediately goes into effect.... Unfortunately, you know as well as I Biden will ignore it... 

Supreme Court rules in favor of Trump’s ‘remain in Mexico’ policy – Daily News

https://www.dailynews.com/2021/08/24/supreme-court-rules-in-favor-of-remain-in-mexico-policy/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Supreme Court Rules Against Biden, Reinstates Trump’s ‘Remain In Mexico’ Policy

by Brianna Lyman

The Supreme Court ruled Tuesday against the Biden administration’s attempt to end former President Donald Trump’s “Remain in Mexico” policy. In a 6-3 vote, the court rejected the administration’s bid to block U.S. District Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk’s ruling that revived the enforcement of the policy. The high court said the administration failed to show the decision to end the policy was not arbitrary and capricious.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/24/supreme-court-rules-against-biden-administration-reinstates-remain-in-mexico-policy/

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

I care about kids - you care more about guns.

The above unfortunate situation changes nothing except for you stretching.

There is no excuse for what is happening on the southern border.....none!  Close the border and get the darn thing organized. I am not paying all of these taxes for the government NOT TO do it's job.  Fix it!

20 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

There is no excuse for what is happening on the southern border.....none!  Close the border and get the darn thing organized. I am not paying all of these taxes for the government NOT TO do it's job.  Fix it!

Absolutely no different than the past four years - your “media” just didn’t cover it like they do now cuz EVERTHiNG IS OUTRAGEOUS because Jesus Trump lost bigly.

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Absolutely no different than the past four years - your “media” just didn’t cover it like they do now cuz EVERTHiNG IS OUTRAGEOUS because Jesus Trump lost bigly.

Oh for heaven's sakes!  Can you knock it off with the Trump fixation for even a second?  Adults are trying to have conversations on here.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

You've become a total irrelevant bore on here.  Time to climb out of your foxhole.  Trump hasn't been President in many months.  Your schtick is old and tiring.

You can’t get enough of me otherwise you would have put me on ignore…

Better yet - why come here when you have a specially created safe place with your fellow cult members? I’m sure you can add some new content to the ELECTION FRAUD thread that is like top ten on that sorry site.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

You can’t get enough of me otherwise you would have put me on ignore…

Better yet - why come here when you have a specially created safe place with your fellow cult members? I’m sure you can add some new content to the ELECTION FRAUD thread that is like top ten on that sorry site.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Trust me. Everyone has had more than enough of you.  Sometimes in life you just have to shut up and listen to what others telling you.  Your schtick is old and tiresome.  Sorry to be the one to break it to you.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Trust me. Everyone has had more than enough of you.  Sometimes in life you just have to shut up and listen to what others telling you.  Your schtick is old and tiresome.  Sorry to be the one to break it to you.

Music to my ears