Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

38 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

😂😂😂Thanks for reinforcing EVERYONE’s point. So you’re admitting then that we have an open border, counselor? 

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall."

Trump's WALL is already falling apart... and a wall does NOTHING to deter people from approaching our borders.

smfh

Edited by BillStime

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall."

Trump's WALL is already falling apart... and a wall does NOTHING to deter people from approaching our boarders.

smfh

Are you intentionally swapping the word boarders for borders? I’m never quite sure what color the sky is in your basement. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Haha (+1) 1

Biden officials fear “mass migration event” if COVID policies end. 

“U.S. intelligence officials are privately bracing for a massive influx of more than 170,000 migrants at the Mexico border if COVID-era policies that allow instant expulsions during the public health emergency are ended, sources with direct knowledge of the discussions tell Axios.”

https://hotair.com/headlines/2022/03/17/biden-officials-fear-mass-migration-event-if-covid-policies-end-n455951

Is it really “fear?”

Right wing pre-election timeline:

CRT ✔️

Hate LGTBQ ✔️

Abortion ✔️

Voter Suppression ✔️

Whitewash 1/6 ✔️

Blame Biden for using Putin's military to evade Ukraine ✔️

Up next? Time to recycle the BORDER "CRISIS"

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Thanks for baking up my point that we clearly do not have OPEN borders... 

RE:: Psychosis? Says the guy with a GLOCK... paranoid nut job.

Huh. That was your point? You labeled B-man’s post as misinformation to prove we do not have open borders?  😂😂😂😂

And why do I have a firearm?  Because when we lived in Oakland our house was burgled.  We also learned the original owners of our home were victims of a home invasion, tied up and beaten for 6 hours.  My wife insisted we get firearms to protect ourselves.  So you can shove your “says a guy who owns a Glock” ***** up your ass.  SMMFH. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

That you back away from any challenge to a point you've made?  Yup...extremely predictable.  

Carry on Twit for Brains. 

Jim your narcissism gets in your way all the time - hilarious.

So PREDICTABLE that you right wing nut jobs are programmed to bich about the border when:

a) you got nothing else 

b) elections are just around the corner

Carry on alarm GLOCK

44 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Jim your narcissism gets in your way all the time - hilarious.

So PREDICTABLE that you right wing nut jobs are programmed to bich about the border when:

a) you got nothing else 

b) elections are just around the corner

Carry on alarm GLOCK

I have nothing else?  Seriously?  Take a look around here. There are tons of other issues that are being talked about.  Inflation, gas prices, a little "skirmish" going on someplace in eastern Europe etc etc etc.  The midterms have very little to do with people talking politics on a....wait for it.....POLITICS board.  GASP!!

Alarm Glock?  Cute but nope...protect my family Glock.   Until you know where I lived, why I bought the firearm I suggest you STFU about it.  You're embarrassing  yourself....AGAIN.  

It blows my mind how wrong you are about everything. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I have nothing else?  Seriously?  Take a look around here. There are tons of other issues that are being talked about.  Inflation, gas prices, a little "skirmish" going on someplace in eastern Europe etc etc etc.  The midterms have very little to do with people talking politics on a....wait for it.....POLITICS board.  GASP!!

Alarm Glock?  Cute but nope...protect my family Glock.   Until you know where I lived, why I bought the firearm I suggest you STFU about it.  You're embarrassing  yourself....AGAIN.  

It blows my mind how wrong you are about everything. 

Awe, little Jimmy with his big gun is triggered... 

Yea, there is a TON going on here in the United States - would love to see some LEADERSHIP out of the RIGHT - but no, the CULT is sticking on BRAND passing their pathetic laws to erase blacks, women, lgtbq and democracy.  Please tell me what the cult is doing about inflation, gas prices, and Putin's war.

Last, please know that I am THRILLED to be on the opposite SIDE of you on EVERY issue.