Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

2 hours ago, ALF said:

Both republicans and democrats ?  I'm for secure borders and only legal immigration . What has been happening is a disaster and I blame Congress. The US does need more of the right workers but they have to be legally here. Asylum is a case by case basis.

kind of helps when the president doesn't announce his leniency. states don't announce that they will take any and all no questions asked, administration doesnt purposefully villianize/ penalize boarder patrol that are doing their job off of one propaganda photo that even the photographer immediately said was a lie. on and on. anything rep said or did to prevent this situation was called the same old racist, supremist, blah blah

this is on purpose and it is 100% democrat run crisis they want. which is why they gaslit everyone to normalize it over the years as preparation.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, ALF said:

Both republicans and democrats ?  I'm for secure borders and only legal immigration . What has been happening is a disaster and I blame Congress. The US does need more of the right workers but they have to be legally here. Asylum is a case by case basis.

Yes…both parties.

I’m not a partisan hack like so many in here

You Won't Believe Who the Biden Administration Blames for the Border Crisis

71dc7607-caab-4da7-99cb-9ae359e4ebe5-860

The border crisis is the fault of Congress for not giving the Biden Administration “more resources,” according to Presidentish Joe Biden’s own Chief of Staff, Ron Klain.

Appearing on ABC’s This Week on Sunday, Klain — the real power behind the throne, according to some sources — admitted to host George Stephanopoulos that “we need to do more work at the border” and reminded viewers that “the president sent an immigration plan to Congress on his first day in office.”

“We’ve asked consistently for more resources,” Klain said.

Has the White House forgotten that their own party is still in charge of Congress? Or is today’s blame game a dress rehearsal for next year, when Republicans likely will?

Or is this hapless Administration just flailing at a poll-crushing crisis it created itself?

Of all the various crises Biden “inherited” on Day One, the border was not one of them.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2022/04/04/you-wont-believe-who-the-biden-admin-blames-for-the-border-crisis-n1586701

• Haha (+1) 1

By design.

Here’s another mass release of single adult migrants from federal custody in Brownsville, Texas

migrants-brownsville.jpg

Back in January, White House press secretary Jen Psaki told a reporter she wasn’t familiar with the specifics of what the reporter was referring to: the mass release of single adult migrants, mostly men, being dropped off in Brownsville, Texas and then taken by taxi to the airport for flights around the United States.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/04/05/heres-another-mass-release-of-single-adult-migrants-from-federal-custody-in-brownsville-texas/

NYT Report Reveals White House in Chaos Over Border Crisis.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2022/04/12/nyt-report-reveals-white-house-chaos-over-border-crisis-and-title-42-n2605755

Related: Senate Dem up for reelection calls on Biden to secure the border.

https://hotair.com/headlines/2022/04/12/senate-dem-up-for-reelection-calls-on-biden-to-secure-the-border-n461677

15 minutes ago, ALF said:

Immigration is the job of Congress not executive orders. Voters have to make their thoughts known. 

Are you trying to say we don’t have laws that govern immigration? I’m sure we do. The problem is that the Executive Branch is choosing how they wish to enforce them. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/3/2022 at 3:52 PM, B-Man said:

As Record, Illegal Alien Surge Begins, Border Agents Forced to Use 'Proper,' LGBTQI+ Pronouns

By Mike Miller 

a965a58f-2643-4f84-b615-f8cac42d7c18-860

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/04/03/as-record-illegal-alien-surge-begins-border-agents-forced-to-use-proper-lgbtqi-pronouns-n544762

so glad to see our Border Agents are being forced to deal with such an important issue ....

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Are you trying to say we don’t have laws that govern immigration? I’m sure we do. The problem is that the Executive Branch is choosing how they wish to enforce them. 

Or not enforce them and therefore ignoring the law of the land and failing to execute the duties of the office.  I'm guessing some would conclude that is an impeachable offense if a certain President was still in office.

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Congress controls the purse strings to enforce the laws . The Border Patrol can tell them how it is possible

1 hour ago, ALF said:

Congress controls the purse strings to enforce the laws . The Border Patrol can tell them how it is possible

Not so fast. This topic is extremely complicated....and thus the problem. I'm guessing that the laws, as written, are full of what lay people call 'loop holes', so for example the current Executive Branch says "we are enforcing the law, we're just stipulating the time and date for these illegal immigrants to return for a court date'"...We of course know that almost none of them ever return for their date, and the federal government conveniently doesn't have the manpower to track them down. It's no different than people over-staying their visa (like the 9/11 terrorists). 

The root of the problem is that our government has failed us all miserably.  They KNOW the intent of the law, but they're driving big trucks through those loopholes...on purpose.  This is not an act of omission, the regime knows exactly what they are doing! 

21 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Legislative enacts.

Executive enforces.

Judicial interprets.

All are failing us.

Legislative writes badly worded/incomplete laws.

Executive uses the holes in the badly worded laws to get the results they want for political gain.

Judicial is totally partisan now and first looks to see which side appointed them to their seat on the bench.