JuJu to the Jets?

17 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wish we'd done this for Allen's rookie season.  Thought we got him into some bad habits it took a season to partially work out of him.

Agreed. We didn't support him enough with the line or weapons around him. 

For once the Jets seem to be doing the right thing lol 

47 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You always love the Jets offseasons.

Do you think it's because he wants #1 WR money or is it because of his shenanigan's? 

Saw someone say yesterday that the WR market has been super slow because it's all a bunch of WR2's & 3's wanting WR1 money. Makes sense. 

Edited by blacklabel
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

“At this point”.... and he was. Dude regressed and Allen improved incredibly in 2020. He was a completely different QB. I mean he was an MVP candidate and accounted for almost 50 TDs in 2020. 

I think there would be a lot of people who would tell you Darnold was the better QB going into the 2020 season... and people would laugh in your face if you suggested you wouldn’t trade Allen for Watson prior to 2020.... last season changed the narrative on a lot of things in regards to Allen.

No, that would be you and Manish Mehta.

And he wasn't.  You're only saying Darnold was the better QB in 2019 because he played for the Jets.  

Let me guess, if the Jets sign JuJu, this is how you will rank the positional groups between the Bills and Jets.  

QB - Bills

RB - Jets

WR - Jets

OL - Jets

TE - Jets

DL - Jets

LB - Jets

DB - Bills

FO - Jets

HC - Bills right now but by next year, Jets.

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yes. Only me and Manish Meta.😅

Not sure why you are getting your panties in a bunch. I didn’t say anything that isn’t debatable. If the Jets sign Ju Ju they’ll have a very good WR group. Do I expect the Jets to be better than the Bills? Hell no.... not as long as Josh Allen is QB.

Answer the question Scott....would those be your positional rankings?  

So the only reason we are better is because of Allen?

2 minutes ago, teef said:

he really, really does.  he was nervous about the bell, darnold, gase connection a couple of year back.

Yeah I know.  Same with the Dolphins as well.  Those teams are always getting better.....except when they don't.

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yeah I know.  Same with the Dolphins as well.  Those teams are always getting better.....except when they don't.

i mean, the bill's wr room is pretty bad ass.  i'm not sure we'd be worried what the jets have.

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I just wanted to hear you say the 2-14 Jets are a better team than the 13-3 Bills....Allen is the only difference.

I am proud.

I honestly don't understand how he's a Bills fan. He only seems to have positive things to say about other teams. Of course I can only piece that together now from people quoting him, I've had him on ignore for a while. 

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

There is nothing to worry about.  I mean, Scott believes the Jets are a better team than the Bills so of course, he’s worried.

we're seeing it across the board today.  other teams make a few moves, and the fear sets in.  the bills aren't a slouch team anymore.  other teams should be figuring out how to beat the bills.  are the bills without fault?  of course not, but this is not the bills of the last 17 years.   the only team in this division i'd be slightly wary of is the pats, and thats only if they land wilson or watson, and as far as i know, wilson isn't too likely to go anywhere.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

They’d have a damn good group of receivers. Davis, JuJu, Crowder, and Mims. 

But none of them are the great Sammy Watkins, so smh..,

• Haha (+1) 2

Teef and Royal.  No a snowballs chance the Pats gets either QB.  Wilson it Watson.  Teef, like the insertion of common sense.  There is nothing to worry about.

id love an Edge guy, but it’s not happening.  I wish it were.  It’s somewhat of a terrible event and you keep having ptsd of Brady beating us for 20 years.  It’s over.  The pats may have an ok team, 9-7, but they aren’t contending for a championship.

Hey, bright side, Poyer and Milano get two more chances a year to tattoo Schuster, hopefully as well as the Cincy guy.  Maybe a guy can dream a Mean Machine moment.

Look at 1:14 into clip.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

I do?

I said the Jets WR group would be pretty damn good if they sned Ju Ju and you went bat ***** crazy on me. 😅

Its just a observation dude. Relax. The Bills are still good. 

I clearly went bat ***** crazy.

I just wanted to see how low Scottlaw could Scottlaw.  Does he really believe the Jets are better?  Let’s see!  The Jets have let you down, will you still be their Jack Dawson?

5 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

But none of them are the great Sammy Watkins, so smh..,

He trashed Beane to no end!

5 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Teef and Royal.  No a snowballs chance the Pats gets either QB.  Wilson it Watson.  Teef, like the insertion of common sense.  There is nothing to worry about.

id love an Edge guy, but it’s not happening.  I wish it were.  It’s somewhat of a terrible event and you keep having ptsd of Brady beating us for 20 years.  It’s over.  The pats may have an ok team, 9-7, but they aren’t contending for a championship.

I don’t agree with this take friend!

while Cam may be the starting QB come week 1, I have no doubt that BBs wheels are turning and he’s trying to add a qb that can throw the ball.  Whether it be Watson/Wilson or a draft pick, I can’t see him settling on Cam after watching him throw the ball last season.  

i hope you’re right, but it just doesn’t make sense imo

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Good for Sam.  He's been railroaded ever since he got drafted by that dumpster fire of an organization.

Not really.  He’s the same dude I watched at USC.  Talented.  Flashes big plays with his arm and legs.  Sloppy with the rock.  It just looks worse in the pros because the talent week to week is consistently higher, unlike college.  So he’s not running up TDs and wins that cause fans to forget all the rough patches.

Depending on how massive the contract is this wouldn’t be a bad move for the Jets. Davis, Ju Ju, Crowder and Mims is a solid WR corps not setting the world on fire but definitely better than anything Darnold had to work with and a corps a young QB or Darnold can have some chance at success with. I don’t think it would workout with the Jets but if the price is right it is a chance they should take.