Thoughts on a Marquise Goodwin reunion?

Marquise Goodwin   

176 members have voted

1. 1. If Goodwin is released by the Eagles, would you want the Bills to sign him?

Goodwin??!!!  I did NOT see this coming!  YOLO, put down that sweet Thai stick!

This guy has been in the league for 7 years....and has only 140 catches for 2300 yards----and he took last season off!

When he last played, he had 6 starts (9 total games) and had 12 catches.

He's a total bum.  The BILLs helped him out once, no need for them to contribute to this charity again.

Holy cow....Goodwin!  lol

He was a conniving little prick..........he told scouts he wouldn't try to make the Olympic team........lying so that he could get drafted early...........pocketed that bonus and then played the Bills like a fiddle to finance his "hop" dreams........and their wasn't much they could do about it.     Cutting him would prove nothing because his salary wasn't much different than the NFL minimum so he would have just caught on with another team that wanted that speed.    They had to keep him and hope he would try to play up to his impressive talent.    The topper was when he practicing hurdles on Instagram at midseason when he was on IR.

I derived great satisfaction when he fell on his face at the trials :lol:after doing zero football training for almost a year(he refused to even work out in shorts at OTA's).

Watching him labor thru that 2016 season...........out of shape and with his contract leverage totally gone..........desperately trying to play well enough to earn a second contract.  

It was so rewarding after watching him screw the team for 3 seasons.:thumbsup:

He's a great talent but I can't see that ***** putting his body on the line again for league minimum.

• Like (+1) 1

How about a Sammy Watkins reunion on the cheap? And I do mean cheap.  I can't imagine any team would give him more than a one year prove it deal given his history. 

I know Beane and company traded him but if Sammy doesn't have hurt feelings he should realize Buffalo was the only place he actually put up some respectable numbers. And with a play it safe QB in a running offense nonetheless.  Maybe a reunion would be good for him.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

How about a Sammy Watkins reunion on the cheap? And I do mean cheap.  I can't imagine any team would give him more than a one year prove it deal given his history. 

I know Beane and company traded him but if Sammy doesn't have hurt feelings he should realize Buffalo was the only place he actually put up some respectable numbers. And with a play it safe QB in a running offense nonetheless.  Maybe a reunion would be good for him.

If he admits the earth is round, I’m in

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

No thanks. It's kinda like hooking up with your ex. Nice for a couple nights, but then you realize why it didn't work..😁

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

actually, Sammy has been on the team this entire time. That’s how good of a decoy he is. 

21 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Goodwin??!!!  I did NOT see this coming!  YOLO, put down that sweet Thai stick!

This guy has been in the league for 7 years....and has only 140 catches for 2300 yards----and he took last season off!

When he last played, he had 6 starts (9 total games) and had 12 catches.

He's a total bum.  The BILLs helped him out once, no need for them to contribute to this charity again.

Holy cow....Goodwin!  lol

Hapless agrees with Weo.  "End of the World predicted, News at 11"

33 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

He's a flat earther? That explains a lot. LOL

I thought he was an incredibly powerful solar lizard being

I think i would rather have Isiah Mckenzie back than Flash if i remember he got hurt quite a bit and Mckenzie didn't and was more of a swiss army knife for the team .

Not sure exactly how their speed compares but they are both fast and that's what we need is more speed in all the areas that Mckenzie were a part of .

7 minutes ago, T master said:

I think i would rather have Isiah Mckenzie back than Flash if i remember he got hurt quite a bit and Mckenzie didn't and was more of a swiss army knife for the team .

Not sure exactly how their speed compares but they are both fast and that's what we need is more speed in all the areas that Mckenzie were a part of .

At the combine McKenzie was 0.15s slower

But Goodwin was a trained track-n-field athlete with plenty of experience in the "pajama olympics"

I'd rather have McKenzie myself

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

When he gets blades to replace his feet so it is not possible to get planters fakeitis I'd consider it.