Thoughts on a Marquise Goodwin reunion?

Marquise Goodwin   

176 members have voted

1. 1. If Goodwin is released by the Eagles, would you want the Bills to sign him?

Just now, Rc2catch said:

He’s basically a camp

body with experience at this point. 
He’s never really seemed that football is his career which it troubling. 
Im still 100% on the go get Khalif Raymond train. He checks the boxes we need. 

Of course, I don’t see him being in that category so it wouldn’t be one or the other 

• Like (+1) 1

Wouldn't be entirely against it, but not really fussed either way.

One thing I would say, is that even at 30, he's got so much speed, that losing a step would still make him quicker than the vast majority.

A big concern is that guys like that, with a less than solid build, are more likely to pick up knocks that keep them out of games.

I'd also say that he is the type of guy who if he commits to football, he will throw himself into it whole heartedly.

We need 90 players and I wouldn’t mind bringing in his world class speed as it is something we do not have. He should be pretty cheap and I think this is a place he would be interested in playing due to the QB, WR Centric offense, scheme, and need for his skill. He’s also a gunner on ST or was when he was here so might he able to take that over. Of course he would need to make the team which wouldn’t be easy but he’s worth a flyer. 

clearly it wouldnt preclude them from signing or drafting other WRs. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

Iirc, I don’t remember him being a particularly good receiver when he was here last, am I wrong on this? 

I do think it’s unlikely that Beane pursues him. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Iirc, I don’t remember him being a particularly good receiver when he was here last, am I wrong on this? 

I do think it’s unlikely that Beane pursues him. 

He’s actually a good receiver, he can run almost all the routes and his hands are decent, his problem is and always will be he cannot stay healthy and football has never been his #1 passion.