Watt to Cardinals (bills were Cardinals biggest competition per report)

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Lol. All about winning a SB. Sure. 

I wouldn’t write off the Cardinals as a contender.  Murray will be in his third year as a starter and their defense was already pretty good, even without Watt.  I mean, they did beat the Bills, didn’t they?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, nucci said:

Maybe the other offers weren't close to this. 

Well wait a minute I thought it was about winning a super bowl and getting a ring??? What happened there? Well I think it’s safe to say he’s not getting a ring in Arizona

1 minute ago, mannc said:

I wouldn’t write off the Cardinals as a contender.  Murray will be in his third year as a starter and their defense was already pretty good, even without Watt.  I mean, they did beat the Bills, didn’t they?

On a last second lucky hail marry that the bills secondary allowed. Had the secondary done they’re job they wouldn’t have won

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Well wait a minute I thought it was about winning a super bowl and getting a ring??? What happened there? Well I think it’s safe to say he’s not getting a ring in Arizona

sure but would you take $10M to play for a contender or $23M to play for a decent team? 

• Agree 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I definitely didn’t think he would pick a non-playoff team.

They were certainly one of the better non-playoff teams last year (they beat at least one team that finished 13-3) and they have a young QB who’s extremely promising.  It’s not like he signed with the Lions...

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Exactly I thought he wanted to be on a contender. Arizona is not even close to being one. But good riddance honestly, I’m glad Beane didn’t overpay for Watt

how can you say good riddance if he was never here?

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

They’re contenders to make the playoffs.... they don’t crack a list of 10 most likely to play in the SB. 

• Agree 1