The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Also we were left to believe that former Vice President Joe Biden received 81 MILLION votes. 81 MILLION. 

Not hard to believe. Most Americans were tired of Trump's crap. Enough Republicans defected that there is now an entire industry for Never-Trump Republicans.

2020 was the first time that I personally voted for a Democrat for president, and I wasn't alone in that.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

We have testimony from Bill Barr and his deputies that they investigated every claim of fraud that was raised and found them all to be without merit.

So is it your assertion that they were all committing perjury, or that somehow nobody raised the particular theory your are espousing to them?

Or is it that Trump's hand-picked DoJ leadership were secret Dem deep state globalist illuminati baby eaters?

This is what took place. If you want to believe the testimony of political creatures who may have personal beefs with Trump etc then do so. Fraudulent unverifiable paper ballots were used. Everyone knows this because we were all told well before the election that they were being used and allowed because of “ Covid safety”. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

This is what took place. If you want to believe the testimony of political creatures who may have personal beefs with Trump etc then do so. Fraudulent unverifiable paper ballots were used. Everyone knows this because we were all told well before the election that they were being used and allowed because of “ Covid safety”. 

I'll take the sworn testimony from Trump's handpicked DoJ leadership over some rando on the internet.

But if you're looking for comfy products from someone who agrees with you in earnest and is definitely not promoting the same theories as a grift, you can try this promo code for a deal:

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I'll take the sworn testimony from Trump's handpicked DoJ leadership over some rando on the internet.

But if you're looking for comfy products from someone who agrees with you in earnest and is definitely not promoting the same theories as a grift, you can try this promo code for a deal:

You take that then. Again there’s plenty of evidence but you aren’t listening to those syndicated national radio hosts ( not internet randos ). Now I loooooove my pillow though. Top notch products and made in America ! 

44 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Edited by Boatdrinks

10 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

You take that then. Again there’s plenty of evidence but you aren’t listening to those syndicated national radio hosts ( not internet randos ). Now I loooooove my pillow though. Top notch products and made in America ! 

It's so weird how any time someone who promotes these claims has to talk under oath, they stop promoting them. Except Sidney Powell, I suppose.

So in the world of people who will talk about this under oath, you can have:

• Sidney Powell

And I'll take:

Yeah, I think I'm pretty happy with my side of the equation on this topic.

• Like (+1) 1

Wait, did Trump attempt to tamper with a witness this week? If this is true, he's even dumber than I've thought.

He is the guy that looked straight into a solar eclipse, and suggested injecting yourself with bleach. So, I'd say its par for the course.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Wait, did Trump attempt to tamper with a witness this week? If this is true, he's even dumber than I've thought.

Trump has been obstructing justice his entire life... because that is what INNOCENT people do...

Remember the Mueller investigation?

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Not hard to believe. Most Americans were tired of Trump's crap. Enough Republicans defected that there is now an entire industry for Never-Trump Republicans.

2020 was the first time that I personally voted for a Democrat for president, and I wasn't alone in that.

So you’re the one to blame for $7.00 gas! Enough of this Putin Price Hike nonsense.😉

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Is that worse than having "witnesses" make up stories and/or talk about hearsay?  

under oath.

If Trump has something to say - I'm confident the greatest select committee in our lifetime will welcome his testimony; under oath.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Jackalope89 said:

He is the guy that looked straight into a solar eclipse, and suggested injecting yourself with bleach. So, I'd say its par for the course.

Haha lol he never said to inject oneself with its bleach. More lefty lib hysteria. I watched the whole thing. Only a liberal could hear what was said and reach that conclusion. 

10 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Liz Cheney, lol… another political animal. So you voted for Joe Biden because of “ Trumps crap”?  Wow, you’re even dumber than I thought. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Haha (+1) 1

Jan 6 Hearings Alleging Trump Extremism Are an 'Unhinged' Kangaroo Court

d42cf38b-a825-44d3-9164-90ed0531a0f0-450

Congress is broadcasting what Rep Stephanie Murphy (D) called “a full account for the American people and for the historical record,” while it is anything but that. 

Jurors should be excluded if they saw any of the works of this committee or heard any fodder under the guise of witness testimony. For defendants, a strong case should be made for a change of venue outside of this low-brow-side-show they are conducting in DC.

It’s all-hands-on-deck to hunt Trump, but this time there are defendants caught in the undertow with a low chance of an untainted jury pool if this is what the American public is to believe are the full account and historical record. 

No, it’s not. 

https://redstate.com/brutalbrittany/2022/07/13/jan-6-hearings-alleging-trump-extremism-are-an-unhinged-kangaroo-court-n593640

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Never been a fan of Overstock. Ever since they had to run commercials telling their customer base that they didn’t just sell over stocked merchandise. 😂😂

You would not have cared if Trump went ahead and had voting machines seized by military like they were discussing. You would have excused it

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Congress is broadcasting what Rep Stephanie Murphy (D) called “a full account for the American people and for the historical record,” while it is anything but that. 

Jurors should be excluded if they saw any of the works of this committee or heard any fodder under the guise of witness testimony. For defendants, a strong case should be made for a change of venue outside of this low-brow-side-show they are conducting in DC.

It’s all-hands-on-deck to hunt Trump, but this time there are defendants caught in the undertow with a low chance of an untainted jury pool if this is what the American public is to believe are the full account and historical record. 

No, it’s not. 

https://redstate.com/brutalbrittany/2022/07/13/jan-6-hearings-alleging-trump-extremism-are-an-unhinged-kangaroo-court-n593640

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886wnxl9ydjdrhmswmqo5

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No, it’s not. 

You would have glorified Trump's seizing of voting machines. You would of been thrilled if he through the country into chaos over the election 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Haha lol he never said to inject oneself with its bleach. More lefty lib hysteria. I watched the whole thing. Only a liberal could hear what was said and reach that conclusion. 

Liz Cheney, lol… another political animal. So you voted for Joe Biden because of “ Trumps crap”?  Wow, you’re even dumber than I thought. 

If you have watched the whole thing, you are not particularly smart, it seems.

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

They also quoted a Republican congress person who tweeted she was afraid for her life based on what she was hearing/reading.  So she got it and the Twitter guy got it, but the FBI and secret service and DC police and Capitol police and the Department of Fatherland Security all missed it.

To me this is a YUGE question. Why was security so lax? They were planning it in Twitter and Fakebook for crying out loud. That's how their own witness found out about it.

Edited by reddogblitz

12 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

And what's the most used disinfectant? Bleach. Besides, WebMD had to put this out too;

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200424/webmd-doctors-do-not-ingest-infect-disinfectants