The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

17 hours ago, Irv said:

This is still a topic after Demented Biden has destroyed the country?  Are you kidding me?  

It's proof positive that democrats know their npc cult followers will continue to push whatever they 

are told, no matter how absurd or blatantly false.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

A Question.

Scott wrote about Saturday’s “Justice for J6” rally in Washington, D.C. He collected tweets reporting on the substantial, and seemingly predominant, police presence, including that of undercover feds.

I was struck by a statement by CBS’s Margaret Brennan, the moderator of Face the Nation. According to this tweet by Nicholas Fondacaro, Brennan said “the strong show of security” by police and the feds “kept the crowds away.”

I doubt that’s what happened. As Fondacaro says, Brennan was probably trying to cover up the fact that the media and the feds vastly overstated claims that this rally threatened the peace.

But here’s my question:

What do you call a state in which a strong show of security keeps people away from a lawful protest against perceived injustice (the phenomenon Brennan appears to applaud)?

The answer is, a police state.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/09/a-question.php

• Agree 2

Who cares about this?  They should be investigating Demented Biden and Chinese Operative Milley for incinerating an innocent man and seven children in Kabul and  abject failure to protect 13 brave United States Marines.  What incompetent idiots.   We'd be better off with that moron Sanders as President.

What

A

Mess

19 minutes ago, Irv said:

Who cares about this?  They should be investigating Demented Biden and Chinese Operative Milley for incinerating an innocent man and seven children in Kabul and  abject failure to protect 13 brave United States Marines.  What incompetent idiots.   We'd be better off with that moron Sanders as President.

What

A

Mess

Maybe you should start yet another thread on Biden.. 

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Irv said:

What

A

Mess

Actually what they should be doing is investigating the FBI for their roles in these supposed insurrections and kidnappings.

21 hours ago, BillStime said:

I don't think anyone is going to hold their breath waiting for it to come out.

We know how democrats operate, create the narrative out of thin air, pass it over to 

the media and then have the useful idiots chant it over and over and over....

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Albwan said:

I don't think anyone is going to hold their breath waiting for it to come out.

We know how democrats operate, create the narrative out of thin air, pass it over to 

the media and then have the useful idiots chant it over and over and over....

Neither political party has a monopoly on useful idiots. Just look at all the garbage sources @B-Man spams ...