Biden's lies

Wacka

8 minutes ago, Greg S said:

The problem with that is we would get the useless cackling Queen taking over. As bad as the vegetable is the alternative would be worse.

I’m way less concerned about Kamala being at the podium. Everyone knows she’s a nitwit. Biden is getting a pass because of his age and resume. She will not.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m way less concerned about Kamala being at the podium. Everyone knows she’s a nitwit. Biden is getting a pass because of his age and resume. She will not.

Anyone who would speak out negatively towards a President Harris would be labeled a misogynistic racist. 🙄

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Bring it on! The current President just called me an enemy of democracy. 

Bring on more division?  Let’s just get through the next two years with what we have and maybe, just maybe, the two sides will nominate leaders that will work together.  Oh how I yearn for the days of Ronald Reagan and Tip O’Neil. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Bring on more division?  Let’s just get through the next two years with what we have and maybe, just maybe, the two sides will nominate leaders that will work together.  Oh how I yearn for the days of Ronald Reagan and Tip O’Neil. 

I appreciate and share your sentiment….but….It is literally impossible to be more divisive than Biden was last night. At least with Kamala nobody will take her seriously. 

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I appreciate and share your sentiment….but….It is literally impossible to be more divisive than Biden was last night. At least with Kamala nobody will take her seriously. 

And there in lies the problem I’ve mentioned in the past.  At least Biden, love him or hate him, has extensive experience on the international stage.  Kamala will be crushed internationally.  If you don’t understand how important it is to have that experience……🤷🏻‍♂️

17 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Bring it on! The current President just called me an enemy of democracy. 

Spreading lies and fear since they are desperate, but it won't work. The Dems are in trouble this coming Tuesday and they know it. 

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And there in lies the problem I’ve mentioned in the past.  At least Biden, love him or hate him, has extensive experience on the international stage.  Kamala will be crushed internationally.  If you don’t understand how important it is to have that experience……🤷🏻‍♂️

What good is that experience if our adversaries see him for what he is: an senile incompetent fool?

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

What good is that experience if our adversaries see him for what he is: an senile incompetent fool?

Oh good lord.  He is having some cognitive issues but he’s not a vegetable.  You guys are insane if you think we’d be better off with Kamala. 

22 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh good lord.  He is having some cognitive issues but he’s not a vegetable.  You guys are insane if you think we’d be better off with Kamala. 

It's like here's a rock and here's a hard place ....

57 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I'm not saying that at all.  We're screwed.  But even though he's not a complete vegetable, it's still a terrible look for the country.

Biden's Bald-Faced Lie About Twitter Under Musk Takes the Cake

2ff4e026-5575-4d62-8d37-3b3c206fa805-450

While we’ve long been aware of Joe Biden‘s penchant for lying — a “skill” he practices relentlessly virtually every time he opens his mouth — some of his bald-faced lies are so preposterous in ironic hypocrisy that they’re actually worth covering, as opposed to his daily mumbling and saying stupid, senseless crap.

As reported by Reuters, Biden, during a Friday campaign speech said, without foundation, that Elon Musk’s Twitter is “an outfit that spews lies across the world.” Huh? We’ll get there in a minute.

Does it strike anyone else that Biden and the Democrats have this whole thing backward?

While Twitter on Friday laid off half its workforce, cuts were smaller in the team responsible for preventing the spread of misinformation, as advertisers pulled spending amid concerns about content moderation. Moreover, Musk bought Twitter precisely because the social media giant under former CEO Jack Dorsey, and later Parag Agrawal, notoriously blocked conservative content that exposed the left’s lies and narratives.

What Biden and the Democrats are so worked up about is the realization that Twitter will no longer fly wingman for the left, and they just can’t deal. Irony is a beautiful thing–particularly when the tables are turned on the Democrat Party and its radical policies and false narrative.

{snip}

The left’s attempt to bring Musk’s Twitter to heel is also very telling. If Democrat “principles” and policies stood on their merit, why would the left be so apoplectic about Twitter under Elon Musk? Why is the left so terrified about criticism from the right?

What’s to worry about, if Democrats are confident that a majority of Americans support their agenda, even when openly challenged by conservatives?

The answer, of course, is that Democrats are terrified of being exposed for who they really are–and what they really intend to do.

And, Joe? Musk’s refusal to spew lies on Twitter 2.0 is what you’re really afraid of, and you know it.

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/11/05/bidens-bald-faced-lie-about-about-twitter-under-musk-takes-the-cake-n654812

• Thank you (+1) 3

• 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The thing I don't like about the 9000 permits they always reference is - are they any good?  I can have a permit in my backyard here in WNY, but will it produce?  Also, how many permits have there been historically?  If there is 9000 now but there was 900,000 over the last 20 years - WTF?  These guys are such good liars.  And, the reporters don't do their homework. 

What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

Union Workers Lash out After Biden Betrays Them, and I Couldn't Care Less

A looming railroad strike is threatening to shut down much of the nation’s commerce, creating an economic and humanitarian disaster, and Joe Biden is finally making moves to prevent it. What’s his solution? He’s taking the coward’s way out, calling for Congress to put union workers in their place despite the fact that they make up a large percentage of the Democratic Party base.

That’s going over about as well as you’d imagine. A fair warning that the language in the following posts is a bit frosty, but it represents the anger being shown.

more at the link:

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/11/29/union-workers-lash-out-after-biden-betrays-them-and-i-couldnt-care-less-n666179

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

THEY DON’T MIND ARMS SALES, THEY JUST DON’T WANT YOU TO BE ARMED: 

President Biden Calls for ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban at ‘Gun Violence’ Vigil

While Freeing International Arms Dealer Who Sold to Al-Qaeda, Taliban.

By their conduct they make clear who they see as enemies, and who they don’t.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/president-biden-calls-for-assault-weapons-ban-at-gun-violence-vigil-while-freeing-international-arms-dealer-who-sold-to-al-qaeda-taliban/

• Like (+1) 1

New points for the "sheep" to swallow.

White House blames Trump and Republicans for the chaos at the border - and assures there is a 'six-point plan' to prepare for up to 14,000 migrants a day when Title 42 ends

by Emily Goodin

President Joe Biden's administration is blaming Donald Trump and the Republicans for the expected chaos at the border when Title 42 ends next week - but assured Americans they have a 'six-point plan' to handle the massive flux of immigrants.  Officials warn the number of migrants crossing daily into the U.S. from Mexico could reach 14,000 a day when the pandemic-era expulsion policy Title 42 ends just days before Christmas on December 21. Some border cities have already been flooded.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11543649/White-House-blames-Trump-Republicans-chaos-border.html

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, B-Man said:

New points for the "sheep" to swallow.

White House blames Trump and Republicans for the chaos at the border - and assures there is a 'six-point plan' to prepare for up to 14,000 migrants a day when Title 42 ends

by Emily Goodin

President Joe Biden's administration is blaming Donald Trump and the Republicans for the expected chaos at the border when Title 42 ends next week - but assured Americans they have a 'six-point plan' to handle the massive flux of immigrants.  Officials warn the number of migrants crossing daily into the U.S. from Mexico could reach 14,000 a day when the pandemic-era expulsion policy Title 42 ends just days before Christmas on December 21. Some border cities have already been flooded.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11543649/White-House-blames-Trump-Republicans-chaos-border.html

I for one would love some reporter, when KJP says "we inherited a broken immigration system" to ask "HOW WAS IT BROKEN?!"  Idiots.

• Like (+1) 1

03CE6A78-7049-4CF5-A80E-83BFB3084F97.jpeg.704b82a238edeacebf19a1966457e067.jpeg

Joe Biden’s Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that over a million jobs were created in the second quarter, a heartening statistic that no doubt helped the Democrats in November.

But now, the Philadelphia Federal Reserve says that those million jobs were almost entirely fictitious:

The Biden administration vastly overstated its estimate that employers created more than 1 million jobs in the second quarter of this year, claiming historic job growth when in fact hiring had stalled, according to a new estimate.

Job growth was “essentially flat” in the second quarter with only 10,500 jobs added, the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia said.

Could the Bureau of Labor Statistics be a politicized agency, faking numbers to help the Democratic Party? Twenty years ago I wouldn’t have believed it, but given what we know about the FBI and the CIA, it is easy to believe that the BLS, which I suspect is staffed overwhelmingly by Democrats, may be corruptible. Republicans are not amused by today’s news:

Republicans are accusing the administration of lying about the employment data in an election year and are demanding answers.
Republican Sen. Rick Scott of Florida called the development “outrageous.”

“Wrong by a million jobs,” Mr. Scott tweeted Friday. “@JoeBiden’s admin has been lying to the American people about our economy to prop up his failed agenda & I won’t stand for it. I’m requesting an immediate meeting with the head of @BLS_gov. WE NEED ANSWERS NOW!”

President Biden had boasted about the second-quarter job numbers in the heat of the midterm election campaign, using the BLS report as proof that the nation wasn’t headed for a recession.

“In the second quarter of this year, we created more jobs than in any quarter under any of my predecessors in the nearly 40 years before the pandemic,” Mr. Biden said on July 8.

One of the problems with perverting the federal bureaucracy, as the Democrats have done, is that pretty much everyone loses faith in the integrity of government. At this point, there is no reason to assume that government numbers are accurate and unfudged. We have been lied to, too many times.

It is sad, but that is where we find ourselves.

Trust has been destroyed.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/12/sorry-about-those-jobs.php

• Like (+1) 1

You don't say?

1: Redefine the term recession so you can claim we aren't in one when we actually are

2: Fudge the numbers to claim the economy gained over 1 million more jobs than it actually did.

3: Avert mid term election complete disaster.

Are you awake yet?

The BLS reported that the U.S. economy saw a net gain of 1,047,000 jobs in the second quarter, per the Washington Times, while the Philadelphia Fed contends the figure was actually a mere 10,500 jobs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1