Biden's lies

Wacka

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I know you think this little meme is horrible. And I’m not saying it shows what you claim it does. But let me ask you….if you’re trying to do an impression of someone saying dumb stuff, how would you do it? You don’t think the reporter knows he has a disability? I’m sure he does. That doesn’t mean you’re mocking his disability. It means you’re mocking the dumb stuff he says. There’s a difference!

Don't waste your time.  The moron doesn't care that this deceptive meme has been debunked.  Repeatedly  It's feelz over facts, remember?  It's like that other stupid meme with Trump and Putin on/near the stage that they fancy shows something. 

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Don't waste your time.  The moron doesn't care that this deceptive meme has been debunked.  Repeatedly  It's feelz over facts, remember?  It's like that other stupid meme with Trump and Putin on/near the stage that they fancy shows something. 

Somebody needs to call out his utter garbage. 

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

EXCEPT, when it is just a silly squirrel, posted only to derail the thread...... (see Hunter's laptop posts in the Jan. 6th thread)

It is best then to ignore him.

I would add any posts that he starts also.

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Done it many times.  I (also) pointed-out that if Trump had truly meant to mock the reporter's disability, he wouldn't have moved his right arm at all and just held it by his side with his elbow and wrist flexed.  So to get around that fact, the imbecile uses a screen cap where for a split second Trump's arm is in that position...in the process of moving his right arm which, again, the reporter cannot do.  It's also been shown to him that Trump has used the same motions to mock other people.  He doesn't care, which makes him a joke when he keeps whipping it out.

It's part of the same tired trope that states you cannot criticize a person of color, a certain gender, or one with a disability because you're mocking that part of them.  Which is actually more racist, sexist or ablist than what they're seemingly taking offense over.

• Agree 3

On 4/9/2022 at 4:33 PM, B-Man said:

White House Gets Busted in Blatant Lie About Kamala Harris

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/04/09/wh-gets-busted-in-blatant-lie-about-kamala-harris-n548010

Getting to the point where MSM was with the last prez where there would be embellished hand wringing and scoffing over every little irrelevant thing… so much so that it just becomes an torrent of contrived noise distracted from the real problems. It completely undermines credibility and dilutes focus from what’s important.. but oh boy Peter caught a LIE about when Kamala said she’d wear a mask during no mask requirements. Breaking news!! 

PUTIN’S PUPPET:

Lee Smith: Biden and Putin Are in Business Together, Thanks to the Iran Deal.

Sure, Biden talked tough about imposing sanctions on Russia and called out Putin for his fiendish actions, but the Russians knew that his words were as hollow as Obama’s meaningless sanctions over Crimea. And the Russians gleefully rubbed Biden’s nose in it.

Lavrov boasted publicly that the United States had provided written guarantees that sanctions imposed over Ukraine would have no effect on Russia’s nuclear cooperation with Iran. In other words, the cash influx that the JCPOA promised Putin would be unaffected by whatever happened in Ukraine. No matter how many Ukrainians Putin murdered, Biden was going to make the man he called a war criminal even richer. Half a million dead Syrians could testify that America would keep its word.

When the Iran deal is formalized, Iran will be a Russian nuclear client. Russia’s state-controlled Rosatom energy firm and at least four of its major subsidiaries will receive sanctions waivers to finish nuclear projects in Iran worth more than $10 billion. Iran will also be buying weapons from Moscow worth billions of dollars more. By relieving sanctions on Iranian banks, the restored JCPOA provides Putin with financial channels invulnerable to U.S. financial measures.

Read the whole thing.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/biden-and-putin-in-business-together-thanks-to-iran-deal

https://www.axios.com/lavrov-russia-iran-deal-guarantees-6ef7d4f8-d2f8-479e-9d6d-68e4c714b993.html

35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Obviously no one believes this to be true, so why are they saying it?

Because its the best excuse they can come up with that doesn't assign any accountability for the problem to them.  The bad news is prices are going even higher!  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Obviously no one believes this to be true, so why are they saying it?

My dad beat my mom (he didn’t) so I understand all about you beating your wife. I won’t do anything about it but I understand. 🙄

We’re tired of your stories old man 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

Biden Regime Announces Creation of “Disinformation Governance Board”

Under the Authority of Homeland Security with a Lunatic in Charge

by Julian Conradson

Following Elon Musk’s purchase of Twitter last week, which was a triumphant victory in the ongoing war over free speech, the Biden Regime announced the creation of a “Disinformation Governance Board” that will be tasked with silencing anything deemed to be misinformation that’s related to homeland security. And, yes. It’s just as dystopian and creepy as it sounds.The new board will operate under the authority of the Department of Homeland security with a special focus on Russia and “irregular migration,” according to the Post Millennial.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/biden-regime-announces-creation-disinformation-governance-board-authority-homeland-security-lunatic-charge/

SPOILER: HE WON’T. 

Catholic Advocacy Group Calls on Biden to Publicly Condemn Pro-Abortion Activists’ Plan to Disrupt Masses and Protest at Homes of Supreme Court Justices.

https://thestarnewsnetwork.com/2022/05/06/catholic-advocacy-group-calls-on-biden-to-publicly-condemn-pro-abortion-activists-plan-to-disrupt-masses-and-protest-at-homes-of-supreme-court-justices/

Biden: 'So Many Muslims Are Targeted With Violence' and 'Oppressed for Their Religious Beliefs'

by Raymond Ibrahim

Day by day, it seems that the ruling class and their media mouthpiece are dedicated to one principle: find problems where none exist and ignore real problems that are in desperate need of attention.

Consider the words of U.S. President Joe Biden, spoken during Eid al-Fitr with Muslims at the White House on May 2. He said: "[T]oday, around the world, we’re seeing so many Muslims being targeted with violence. No one, no one should discriminate against oppressed or be oppressed for their religious beliefs…. Muslims make our nation stronger every single day, even as they still face real challenges and threats in our society, including targeted violence and Islamophobia that exists.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/05/biden-so-many-muslims-are-targeted-violence-and-raymond-ibrahim/

Biden Press Secretary Caught in Two More Big Lies on Inflation.

Today’s a day that ends in y, so White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki is gaslighting the public again.

This time, President Biden’s top spokesperson was attempting to explain away surging 8.5% inflation—a major political liability for this administration—when she made the dishonest mishaps.

“Depending which data you look at, two-thirds to 70% of inflation data is the result of energy prices,” Psaki claimed during a Monday briefing. “A large part of that is the result of… President Putin’s invasion of Ukraine and the impact on the global energy markets.”

This part of Psaki’s speech is just straight-up false.

For one thing, inflation remains at 6.5% even when gas prices are factored out entirely. So, the 70% number she keeps parroting is simply not accurate. And while Putin’s horrific invasion of Ukraine has indeed disrupted global energy markets and led to higher gas prices over the last few months, gas prices were already rising over the last year—and inflation more broadly began all the way back in May 2021.

The press secretary went on to conclude that because today’s inflation is supposedly driven by Putin’s invasion, “I don’t think anybody could have predicted it a year ago.”

This is the most ridiculous part of Psaki’s entire remarks.

https://www.based-politics.com/2022/05/10/jen-psaki-caught-in-2-big-lies-on-inflation/

• 2 weeks later...