Biden's lies

Wacka

Like I said, that SotU address lost him him more people.  Those who disapproved of him didn't buy him suddenly buying-into things Trump was pushing and the left don't want him to push things Trump was pushing.

• Like (+1) 1

Biden Tells the Most Shameful Lie During His Russian Oil Remarks

a1050a01-2387-4e8f-b811-c01529c45777-860

FTA:

Biden claimed during his remarks, “It’s simply not true that my administration or policies are holding back domestic energy production.”

Is he joking? This is a shameful lie that goes against all reality.

All during his campaign, he threatened U.S. energy, like this moment where he promised he was going to end fossil fuels.

On his first day in office, Biden stopped the Keystone XL pipeline, throwing people out of work and banning any new leases to drill on public lands, showing that stopping more American production was his priority. He further stopped the Willow Project in Alaska.

Even two weeks ago, he was halting oil and gas leases.

Had he not taken the anti-energy position he had and increased the buying of Russian oil, we wouldn’t be in this position now. But even now, he still refuses to do what needs to be done for our independence because he’s so owned by the left and their anti-energy aims that are now endangering national security. This is going to be incredibly harmful and hurt so many Americans.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/03/08/biden-tells-the-most-shameful-lie-during-his-russian-oil-remarks-n533237

• Agree 1

Manchin Busts Biden's Energy Lie and Lays out What Can Be Done

by Nick Arama

Joe Biden has said that he’s doing everything he can to work on the issue of rising gas prices. At the same time, he’s also said there wasn’t much he can do, and has blamed it on Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine. Biden tried to blame it on oil companies, too, claiming they have permits but aren’t drilling enough. Talk about completely not taking the blame or the responsibility for anything. Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) – the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee chair – busted those lies, saying there’s a lot that can be done — starting with getting stalled pipeline permits approved.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/03/12/manchin-busts-bidens-energy-lie-and-lays-out-what-can-be-done-n535179

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

‘Truly painful to watch’: Biden takes questions & tries to spin away his gaffes (yikes)

How’s this for a flat-out denial of reality?

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/03/28/truly-painful-to-watch-biden-takes-questions-tries-to-spin-away-his-gaffes-yikes/

Hard to really fault him for lying or trying to spin reality- He’s just a confused incompetent old man that’s in waaay over his head. This was always over his head, even in his prime, now it’s just a joke. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Hard to really fault him for lying or trying to spin reality- He’s just a confused incompetent old man that’s in waaay over his head. This was always over his head, even in his prime, now it’s just a joke. 

you know, im really starting to wonder if cornpop was a "really bad dude" now. i think cornpop was just a nice guy who saw a rich weirdo at a public pool sniffing hair and asking kids to touch his leg hair so was going to kick bidens #$$

mr pop if your out there. i want you to know your an american hero sir!

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Maybe not as much a lie as ironic… 

Joe went on the record out of his way to block who would have been the first black woman on the Supreme Court almost 20 years ago.  Typical. 

https://www.aei.org/op-eds/remembering-the-black-woman-biden-blocked-from-the-supreme-court/

He didn't want the SC to become a racial jungle...

• Agree 1

Someone somewhere thought this tweet was a good idea.

So Biden CAN’T control the price of gas when it goes up (PUTIN!)

but he somehow can control it if it goes down?

And all we need to do is let him pass his bazillion-dollar plan that our great, great, great grandkids will have to pay for and all of our trouble will be over.

Pass.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/04/01/biden-trying-to-relate-by-saying-he-knows-gas-prices-are-painful-does-not-go-well-for-ol-president-piddle-pants-like-at-all/

• Agree 1

Biden’s ‘absolute’ defense of Hunter leaves media and Justice Department in a muddle

The Hill [DC], by Jonathan Turley

“We absolutely stand by the president’s comment.” With those words, White House communications director Kate Bedingfield reaffirmed that President Biden maintains his son Hunter Biden did “nothing [that] was unethical” and never “made money” in China.

Those claims appear demonstrably false — and they make the positions of both the media and Attorney General Merrick Garland absolutely untenable. For the media, the ongoing investigation of Hunter Biden by U.S. Attorney David Weiss in Delaware has presented a growing danger of self-indictment over its prior coverage (or noncoverage). Weiss has called a long line of witnesses before a grand jury, and there is growing expectation of criminal charges against Hunter Biden.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/3257164-bidens-absolute-defense-of-hunter-leaves-media-and-justice-department-in-a-muddle/

49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

FIVE deferments received during the Vietnam War.

Trump got a deferment based on college and then bone spurs.  Heard a lot of libs guffawing about it.  No more guffawing, I guess.

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

White House Gets Busted in Blatant Lie About Kamala Harris

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/04/09/wh-gets-busted-in-blatant-lie-about-kamala-harris-n548010

Shocker

Do as we say, not as we do

The arrogance and hypocrisy knows no bounds

they’ll wonder what hit them in November and feign disbelief.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

mmmhmmm - says the coward who defends this:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886g2e81ivw2qrmlq7kvy

I know you think this little meme is horrible. And I’m not saying it shows what you claim it does. But let me ask you….if you’re trying to do an impression of someone saying dumb stuff, how would you do it? You don’t think the reporter knows he has a disability? I’m sure he does. That doesn’t mean you’re mocking his disability. It means you’re mocking the dumb stuff he says. There’s a difference!