Biden's lies

Wacka

It is hard to sympathize...............what else did you expect ?

“WE FEEL USED AND BETRAYED.” 

Yeah, who could have seen that coming, “Pro-Life Evangelicals for Biden?”

Suckers.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/vicente-gonzalez-texas-democratic-representative-calls-bidens-immigration-plans-catastrophic-1572941%3famp=1

im not sure what his promise was about border security, but I’m sure it wasn’t this. What a mess. 

DHS has been told to refer questions to the White House on the border crisis (but don't call it a crisis) situation.  So the "cone of silence" has been invoked.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

Greg Abbott Launches ‘Operation Lone Star’ To Combat ‘Crisis’ Caused By ‘Biden Administration Policies’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/greg-abbott-launches-operation-lone-star-to-combat-crisis-caused-by-biden-administration-policies

Go Joe. Took a bad inherited border situation and quickly made it way worse by promising hand outs and amnesty during a pandemic to a bordering country with 50% unemployment. Excellent job Joe. Combine that with increasing the minimum wage and this seems like a perfect situation.  Just perfect. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

On 3/2/2021 at 8:57 AM, 716er said:

couldn't this have just read all the people getting checks support the bill to give them checks? But honestly I’d be fine with just that.  Why is no one asking; if every man woman transgender and child got a $1400 check it’s under Half a billion. What’s the other 1.5 trillion for? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

couldn't this have just read all the people getting checks support the bill to give them checks? But honestly I’d be fine with just that.  Why is no one asking; if every man woman transgender and child got a $1400 check it’s under Half a billion. What’s the other 1.5 trillion for? 

Why can't the government give us all $50,000 a month?  We should vote on that.  I'll bet it passes and democracy will prevail.  That way nobody has to work and we can all live an affluent and comfortable life and end poverty and income inequality all together.  Please don't ask about trivial details like where are all the goods and services we need coming from if nobody has to work.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Why can't the government give us all $50,000 a month?  We should vote on that.  I'll bet it passes and democracy will prevail.  That way nobody has to work and we can all live an affluent and comfortable life and end poverty and income inequality all together.  Please don't ask about trivial details like where are all the goods and services we need coming from if nobody has to work.  

I think this is where you’re supposed to Blame greedy rich people. 

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Why is no one asking What’s the other 1.5 trillion for? 

No one? That's been the top story in the news for a week - complaints about the pork in the bill.

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Why can't the government give us all $50,000 a month?  We should vote on that.  I'll bet it passes

Your hyperbole, as usual, does zero to further an otherwise honest discussion. 

Edited by 716er

8 minutes ago, 716er said:

No one? That's been the top story in the news for a week - complaints about the pork in the bill.

I must be watching the wrong thing. I’d love to know which companies are getting helicopter dropped money so I can try to recoup some of the losses that will result from this government redistribution. 

What's another word for "jail-like facilities"?

I can think of one!!

Five letters.

Plural.

Starts with a "c."

By the way. Peter Baker ?  Chief White House Correspondent for The New York Times and MSNBC analyst.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The bills here:

https://www.budget.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/American Rescue Plan Act SENATE.pdf

Costs going to keeping the Employee Retention Credit going, a new Restaurant Recovery Grant program that allows restaurants to recoup COVID losses, more money to targeted EIDL, expansion of the PPP program to more non-for-profits, making around $10k of unemployment non-taxable, continuing FFCRA credits to help businesses pay for sick and family leave.

Really not hard to read it and see.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

The bills here:

https://www.budget.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/American Rescue Plan Act SENATE.pdf

Costs going to keeping the Employee Retention Credit going, a new Restaurant Recovery Grant program that allows restaurants to recoup COVID losses, more money to targeted EIDL, expansion of the PPP program to more non-for-profits, making around $10k of unemployment non-taxable, continuing FFCRA credits to help businesses pay for sick and family leave.

Really not hard to read it and see.

Thanks for posting.

im not sure what $35 million to Howard university or grants to socially disadvantaged farmers has to do with Covid, but I should actually read this instead of letting other tell what’s on there, which is an excellent point. I’ve scanned my way to page 57... under 600 pages to tackle! 😆 

43 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Thanks for posting.

im not sure what $35 million to Howard university or grants to socially disadvantaged farmers has to do with Covid, but I should actually read this instead of letting other tell what’s on there, which is an excellent point. I’ve scanned my way to page 57... under 600 pages to tackle! 😆 

Like CAA of 2021 was over 5000 pages so at least you’re lucky this one is shorter!

Howard University is in DC so it needs appropriations that states normally grant universities through acts of Congress instead of a state legislature. Similar provisions were in the bipartisan CARES Act. Plus they used to use the Bills logo.

COVID has impacted the food supply and farmers can always use money.