Biden's lies

Wacka

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/04/28/mollie-hemingway-someone-tell-president-biden-why-keith-ellison-didnt-charge-derek-chauvin-with-a-hate-crime/

Someone tell President Biden (and several PPP'ers) why Keith Ellison didn’t charge Derek Chauvin with a hate crime

That's what I've been saying all along.  Nowhere have I seen that Chauvin was considered a racist.  Used excessive force many times?  Sure.

• Agree 1

On 4/28/2021 at 4:58 PM, B-Man said:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/04/28/mollie-hemingway-someone-tell-president-biden-why-keith-ellison-didnt-charge-derek-chauvin-with-a-hate-crime/

Someone tell President Biden (and several PPP'ers) why Keith Ellison didn’t charge Derek Chauvin with a hate crime

Exactly. It was always a police brutality case narratively weaponized to manifest control. 

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/29/biden-american-people-arent-racist-but-after-400-years-black-people-so-far-behind-the-eight-ball-in-education-health-and-opportunity/

Biden: American People Aren’t Racist, But ‘After 400 Years,’ Black People

‘So Far Behind the Eight Ball’ in Education, Health, and Opportunity

I guess the slogan America is racist didn't poll well.

29 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/29/biden-american-people-arent-racist-but-after-400-years-black-people-so-far-behind-the-eight-ball-in-education-health-and-opportunity/

Biden: American People Aren’t Racist, But ‘After 400 Years,’ Black People

‘So Far Behind the Eight Ball’ in Education, Health, and Opportunity

I guess the slogan America is racist didn't poll well.

I’m surprised billiards and references to it haven’t been canceled yet.  

Remember last year when President Donald Trump sent a letter notifying Americans about their “Economic Impact Payment?” How some on the left and in media freaked out that he did that? How dare he claim credit for something he advocated and signed into law!

From USA Today:

A former taxpayer advocate at the Internal Revenue Service called the letter “unbelievable” and said it makes the agency “look like it is the handmaiden of one administration and one party.”

“This will harm the IRS and its ability to appear nonpolitical and nonpartisan,” said Nina Olson, executive director of the Center for Taxpayer Rights. “If I were there, I would be strongly advocating against this.”

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) also threw a fit.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said Trump “unfortunately appears to see the pandemic as just another opportunity to promote his own political interests.”

Schumer said he is planning to file legislation that would prohibit the use of any taxpayer funds “for any publicity or promotional activity that includes the names, likeness, or signature” of Trump or Vice President Mike Pence.

Well, guess who just sent out a very similar letter, also from the IRS? You got it, Joe Biden.

Newsweek’s Elizabeth Crisp notes the Biden folks said they weren’t going to do it, but did it anyway.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Reminder:

Navy SEALs killed bin Laden 10 years ago today; Biden was against the mission.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/navy-seals-killed-bin-laden-biden-against-mission

As I pointed out several times during the campaign.  Goes to bad judgement.  As did his 1994 crime bill and Iraq War votes, but y'all elected him anyway.

I hope his judgment that he can dump $6,000,000,000,000.00 into the economy without causing inflation is right for once.

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

As I pointed out several times during the campaign.  Goes to bad judgement.  As did his 1994 crime bill and Iraq War votes, but y'all elected him anyway.

I hope his judgment that he can dump $6,000,000,000,000.00 into the economy without causing inflation is right for once.

If it were $6,000,000,000,000.01 it might be a problem, but it should be fine. 

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Yeah, well, people felt he knew how to handle Chinese virus, hiding in his basement and all... 

12 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Maybe some lefties here can provide proof that biden was ever on the right side of anything.

Actually,  according to the new leftist logic demonstrated here today,

the fact that you referenced that article means that you are Pro - Bin Laden

😆

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Actually,  according to the new leftist logic demonstrated here today,

the fact that you referenced that article means that you are Pro - Bin Laden

😆

If Trump had ordered Bin Laden to be taken-out, the left would have been canonizing him like they did Soleimani and al-Baghdadi.