Biden's lies

Wacka

Since this is day one , lets start a hew thread. List the lies Biden has told.

!. I will not us the military as a show. 

Biden has 50K troops guarding empty streets.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

Today he said the "lack" of a federal response led to the alleged deaths.  

That the situation he inherited is worse then they imagined re the Covid response team. 

Providing zero evidence as to how or why.  

I'm sure these were lies for other Presidents but not Biden.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Since this is day one , lets start a hew thread. List the lies Biden has told.

!. I will not us the military as a show. 

Biden has 50K troops guarding empty streets.

Im pretty sure this thread is a lie. 1. Do you have where Biden said that? 2. Did Biden order 50,000 troops guarding empty seats? That seems like security that the people who run security make the decision on. It’s not like he’s planning some military parade in DC like Trump.

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

That the situation he inherited is worse then they imagined re the Covid response team. 

Well this post is a lie. Biden didn’t say the situation was worse than imagined, that was the COVID czar Jeff Zients. They also identified 12 supply short falls already they’re working on addressing as part of that. He also pointed out that governors are telling them they have no idea how much vaccine supply is coming to their state.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Im pretty sure this thread is a lie. 1. Do you have where Biden said that? 2. Did Biden order 50,000 troops guarding empty seats? That seems like security that the people who run security make the decision on. It’s not like he’s planning some military parade in DC like Trump.

What evidence did they have that 50K troops were needed to be there?  But they didn't know about the great Coup of Jan 2021?

The troops were there as props.  Period.  To bang home further "this is what those evil MAGA people have forced us to do."  

And yes....Biden said this:

Biden, aiming at Trump, says he won’t use military as ‘prop’

https://apnews.com/article/ap-top-news-politics-0c4e81ca8812d73086c97ecc53888e4d

The biggest lie of the election season was the media keeping the Biden Family secrets quiet:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What evidence did they have that 50K troops were needed to be there?  But they didn't know about the great Coup of Jan 2021?

The troops were there as props.  Period.  To bang home further "this is what those evil MAGA people have forced us to do."  

And yes....Biden said this:

Biden, aiming at Trump, says he won’t use military as ‘prop’

https://apnews.com/article/ap-top-news-politics-0c4e81ca8812d73086c97ecc53888e4d

The biggest lie of the election season was the media keeping the Biden Family secrets quiet:

Who was the head of the Pentagon and the commander and chief of the troops when inauguration planning was going on?

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Read his 198 page plan.  That will give you some idea what Trumpster fire could have been doing instead of inciting insurrections with lies, and playing golf.  

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The Deep State.  

The Trump appointed deep state?  It doesn't get any dumber than this

Edited by daz28
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The Deep State.  

So our working theory here is Biden wanted to use the troops as props, so he contacted the Deep State to get them installed in his security detail for the inauguration? The Deep state was then able to have more power over the Trump picked and Republican senate confirmed heads of many different agencies so that Biden could get his wish of using troops as

props?

We are awfully defensive about the use of troops.  

You'd think you'd just say there was a massive threat and we'd move on.....

Seems to me it's setting in, like a whoooooooole lot of things will soon be, that this was a really bad bad look.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

The Trump appointed deep state?  It doesn't get any dumber than this

I doubt this "deep state" was formed in the last four years. I used that term with hesitation, because it's a little tough to look down into that rabbit hole, but do you honestly believe there isn't things going on behind the curtain that would turn most of our hair white? 

Do you believe that these powerful men who control the United States government are these pure and true humble public servents?

Do you think these powerful men are not subject to greed and corruption? 

• Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I doubt this "deep state" was formed in the last four years. I used that term with hesitation, because it's a little tough to look down into that rabbit hole, but do you honestly believe there isn't things going on behind the curtain that would turn most of our hair white? 

Do you believe that these powerful men who control the United States government are these pure and true humble public servents?

Do you think these powerful men are not subject to greed and corruption? 

That's 100% not related to who was in charge of security of the Capital and inauguration.  As has already been stated, it was Trump's pentagon that was worried about the "look" of the ntl guard being there.  If you want good, in depth deep state conversation try Billschan

Edited by daz28

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

That's 100% not related to who was in charge of security of the Capital and inauguration.  As has already been stated, it was Trump's pentagon that was worried about the "look" of the ntl guard being there.  If you want good, in depth deep state conversation try Billschan

Use some common sense there's no way trump called for 50,000 troops at the inauguration. You seem somewhat smart don't feign naivete to fit your narrative 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Lolololol unless it's Trump telling the rally goers in DC to be peaceful.....then later to go home.  No the intent they made up is what mattered then:

if the check don't go out the door, which they well might, who's fault is it??  The Democrats??????   If they forego the filibuster to get the checks out the door, you'll be mad then, too.  Face it, you don't care about the checks, or what Biden said.  You just want him to look bad.

Edited by daz28

if the check don't go out the door, which they well might, who's fault is it??  The Democrats??????   If they forego the filibuster to get the checks out the door, you'll be mad then, too.  Face it, you don't care about the checks, or what Biden said.  You just want him to look bad.

Ummm.....no.

I'm referring to the lib clown from NBC that is tweeting about listening to Biden's words that the words matter not the intent.  

Very hypocritical given what I've heard the last 2 weeks.  

I couldn't possibly care less about the safer at home all in this together pay out that wasn't my point.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Use some common sense there's no way trump called for 50,000 troops at the inauguration. You seem somewhat smart don't feign naivete to fit your narrative 

So someone told the commander in chief to go screw himself, and put 50k troops out there????  If not then who???   I'm just going by chain of command, and I'm pretty sure the president is at the top.   FWIW, it was a good decision.  How many people were at the Capitol coup???   How stupid would he look if they DID show up again????  There was certainly chatter, and I hope we have learned our lesson not to ignore chatter anymore.

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Ummm.....no.

I'm referring to the lib clown from NBC that is tweeting about listening to Biden's words that the words matter not the intent.  

Very hypocritical given what I've heard the last 2 weeks.  

I couldn't possibly care less about the safer at home all in this together pay out that wasn't my point.   

Again, we all know the reason the checks aren't going out tomorrow.  It's the Republicants.  If they have to fix it by majority vote, then so be it.  

So someone told the commander in chief to go screw himself, and put 50k troops out there????  If not then who???   I'm just going by chain of command, and I'm pretty sure the president is at the top.   FWIW, it was a good decision.  How many people were at the Capitol coup???   How stupid would he look if they DID show up again????  There was certainly chatter, and I hope we have learned our lesson not to ignore chatter anymore.

I don't wanna use "deep state" that term sounds stupid. I prefer the global political machine. The one that's grinding trump up into hamburger meat because he's been giving the world the double triple middle fingers for four years. 

Don't worry though, all is back to normal now. Wars in the middle east, dependence on foreign energy, selling off America's farmland and middle class jobs. Iphones for immigrants, all that warm and fuzzy stuff that the American public loves so much 

Oh and the bathrooms, gotta make sure that people's of all.... Preferences... have their appropriate bathrooms 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

I don't wanna use "deep state" that term sounds stupid. I prefer the global political machine. The one that's grinding trump up into hamburger meat because he's been giving the world the double triple middle fingers for four years. 

Don't worry though, all is back to normal now. Wars in the middle east, dependence on foreign energy, selling off America's farmland and middle class jobs. Iphones for immigrants, all that warm and fuzzy stuff that the American public loves so much 

Oh and the bathrooms, gotta make sure that people's of all.... Preferences... have their appropriate bathrooms 

Yup, gonna be 500k dead in a pandemic, economy hurting, but let's drag out the bathroom and scaravan crap already.  Sweet.  Would you mind giving me a link to that war you're talking about??  Is that you Don Jr???

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Yup, gonna be 500k dead in a pandemic, economy hurting, but let's drag out the bathroom and scaravan crap already.  Sweet.  Would you mind giving me a link to that war you're talking about??  Is that you Don Jr???

Let's watch the situation unfold, shall we? You commented on the post with the link in the Trump's legacy three. I'm in no way here defending Trump, I'm here trying to keep up with information from both sides and make up my own mind. I lean conservative though, 

• Dislike 1